Would you Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex date with no dinner... I can eat anytime, but sex?? *sigh*

WYR be eaten by cannibals or attacked by a swarm of killer bees?

The cannibals....I taste terrible and they would spit me out.....:D


WYR be charged by a lion or a rhino?
 
The cannibals....I taste terrible and they would spit me out.....:D


WYR be charged by a lion or a rhino?

lion (yes, I think they're "cute little kitties" so it's just as well they dispatch me)

WYR be the center of affections for group sex or have closer intimacy with one partner?
 
lion (yes, I think they're "cute little kitties" so it's just as well they dispatch me)

WYR be the center of affections for group sex or have closer intimacy with one partner?

Depends on the number, I don't think I'd like to go over 2.

WYR be in the center of the group sex with multiple of the opposite sex, or as one of multiple of the same sex with one of the opposite?
 
WYR be in the center of the group sex with multiple of the opposite sex, or as one of multiple of the same sex with one of the opposite?[/QUOTE]

center - but i'm a one on one girl

WYR get urself off in private, or with someone watching
 
Ooh, having someone watch is delightful.

WYR watch someone else get themselves off without joining in, or would you find it impossible not to?

definitely impossible not to join in!

WYR help yourself or help each other?
 
Ummm....how many is "many" exactly? :)

Without that information, I'll say in person, one.....otherwise, well..:rolleyes:

WYR share a passionate kiss before or after receiving oral sex?

maybe to a small group, say around 10?

i assume your question implies that a kiss is not the only thing (substance) shared after me receiving oral sex? a passionate kiss is welcome almost any time of the day, especially AFTER receiving oral sex with my deposit in between.

WYR 69 or do it separately?
 
maybe to a small group, say around 10?

i assume your question implies that a kiss is not the only thing (substance) shared after me receiving oral sex? a passionate kiss is welcome almost any time of the day, especially AFTER receiving oral sex with my deposit in between.

WYR 69 or do it separately?

Your assumption is correct. :)

Separately...I prefer my pleasure in giving is not interrupted by the pleasure of receiving.

WYR 69 top/bottom or side to side?
 
Your assumption is correct. :)

Separately...I prefer my pleasure in giving is not interrupted by the pleasure of receiving.

WYR 69 top/bottom or side to side?

good choice!

top/bottom. it seems less tiring to both.

WYR climax with oral or with penetration?
 
Hmmm....penetration, please. ;)

WYR climax with oral or manual stimulation? (BTW, not your hands!)

oral (i hope you didn't mean my mouth). hands that are better than one's own aren't easy to come by, so a warm, wet mouth is usually a safer bet.

similar to my previous question, WYR have your partner climax with you giving oral or with penetration?
 
oral (i hope you didn't mean my mouth). hands that are better than one's own aren't easy to come by, so a warm, wet mouth is usually a safer bet.

similar to my previous question, WYR have your partner climax with you giving oral or with penetration?

If you can use your own mouth, I'd like to meet you and shake your hand...or something. :)

That is a difficult choice. I like both so...tonight's mood would be oral.

WYR be nibbled or licked?
 
If you can use your own mouth, I'd like to meet you and shake your hand...or something. :)

That is a difficult choice. I like both so...tonight's mood would be oral.

WYR be nibbled or licked?

that's not at all impossible for the few lucky, flexible ones, but i'm not one of them.

that depends how much teeth are being used. i think i'd pick a combination of both cuz the sensation of a single action kinda decreases if performed repetitively.

since you're in an oral mood tonight...

WYR take it directly from the source or lick it up from somewhere else?
 
Bitten....tonight. (It's that oral mood, I believe!)

WYR use whipped cream or chocolate syrup in sex play?

whipped cream. it's easier to control.

you can't choose both for this one. WYR have your clit licked and sucked and nibbled or your g-spot fingered?
 
you can't choose both for this one. WYR have your clit licked and sucked and nibbled or your g-spot fingered?

Not both? You are cruel! For tonight....clit....but reserve the right to change that tomorrow! ;)

WYR have your balls sucked or fondled?
 
Not both? You are cruel! For tonight....clit....but reserve the right to change that tomorrow! ;)

WYR have your balls sucked or fondled?

sucked... to match your mood tonight.

WYR receive oral lying on your back with your legs spread wide or getting on your hands and knees with your ass high up?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top