Would you Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silk or Cotton underwear?[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

cottone underwear.

WYR wear striped or solid pattern underwear?
 
Silk or Cotton underwear?[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

cottone underwear.

WYR wear striped or solid pattern underwear?[/QUOTE]Striped are sexy I think....



WYR take panties off the girl or have her take them off while you watch?
 
Lake, only because the river near us is awful, even if that isn't the one that you'd bathe in.

WYR live on a lake or river?
 
WYR go to Britain or Japan?[/QUOTE]

Agh..ummmm...I'm feelin' Japan this morning. But I wouldn't want to be in the big metropolitan areas.

WYR travel by train or car? (On a continent where both are feasible options)
 
WYR fly or drive?[/QUOTE]

Depends on the distance and the view :) but since I'm usually pretty busy, flying tends to be the best option just to save time.

WYR do stand up comedy or a musical performance?
 
Depends on the distance and the view :) but since I'm usually pretty busy, flying tends to be the best option just to save time.

WYR do stand up comedy or a musical performance?

Musical performance easily. Stand up comedy has to be the hardest thing.

WYR watch a stand up comic or musical performance?
 
WYR watch a stand up comic or musical performance?[/QUOTE]

What if they could do both at the same time..?! :) I haven't seen much stand up so let's go with that!

WYR show up overdressed or underdressed?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top