🏆✨🏆 THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION 🏆✨🏆

It's spooky season and this months challenges will all be in theme.

Challenge #5

The Horny Horrors Story Challenge

We are going to put the Liter in Literotica. Finally a writing challenge!
Write a 200 word short erotic story featuring a famous Halloween character.
▪︎ I will be word counting, too many words over/under will count against you.
▪︎ Your stories can be about a generic monster (i.e. ghost, vampire) or a specific character (i.e. Michael Myers, Pennywise)
▪︎ These stories should follow the same rules as Lit. No underage, animals, etc.
▪︎ Submissions should be in by Friday morning CDTs.
▪︎ The main rules are HERE.

I'm so excited to what you cum up with!!
Oh my god PLP. You are a cruel, cruel contest mistress indeed. Are you sure that you didn’t like accidentally drop a 0? I recently wrote a review about a $6 pack of clear glass beads, and it was 340 words. I don’t think I could tell you about my bra in 200 words, and I am not wearing a bra. I haven’t even finished introducing character one and I am at 70 words lol. 😭

This is really hard. How oh how can I stop wording enough to get down to 200 words? It has already taken me like 100 words just to say this is really hard. :ROFLMAO:

I might be coming up with a story that is 90% pictures and emojis. They don't count as words, right? 🤣

Oh my god PLP. You are a cruel, cruel contest mistress indeed. Are you sure that you didn’t like accidentally drop a 0? I recently wrote a review about a $6 pack of clear glass beads, and it was 340 words. I don’t think I could tell you about my bra in 200 words, and I am not wearing a bra. I haven’t even finished introducing character one and I am at 70 words lol. 😭

This is really hard. How oh how can I stop wording enough to get down to 200 words? It has already taken me like 100 words just to say this is really hard. :ROFLMAO:

I might be coming up with a story that is 90% pictures and emojis. They don't count as words, right? 🤣

The tight wording is the challenge madam! But I believe in you!

I did it. I did it. I wrote something maybe slightly erotic, maybe slightly creepy, but kept it 200 words exactly, nailed the Halloween spirit in my opinion, and made it from beginning to end of their story, in such as small word count. I am feeling kind of pleased just to check all the boxes lol. of course, I am not a writer, but damn it, I checked the friggin boxes in 200 words. woohoo.

Different night, same story. Lilith is a woman who sashays in and owns the room with her shapely figure, pouty lips, and gaze as hot as molten lava. Men find her irresistible, though smart men go without. Her eyes meet a man’s. He is drawn to her like many, and he will do. It’s not long until he follows her home.

As Lilith runs her hands through his hair, pulling his lips to hers, he wonders how he got this lucky. He doesn’t see. Her insatiable fire within is always smoldering and quick to ignite. He enjoys the view as she undresses, and he is led to the bed with ease. She pushes him down and straddles him. His hands roam her body, fondle her breasts, as her wet pussy slides down his hard cock. As she rides him, she takes his hands and pins them to the bed. Her kiss is so electrifying that he wonders how she could be anything less than an addiction. He is oblivious, caught in her spell.

Daybreak, time to take him to the garden. Life as a succubus demon is complicated. Sure, different night, same story, but there’s so many holes to dig.

Love Bites
He was always the late arrival on the board. Rising from his resting place at the stroke of midnight, he sat cloaked in darkness. The dimly lit screen before him came to life. Never in his 200-year existence had it been so easy to seek and seduce. His given name was Baron Antone Stoyavich but his screen name was much less intimidating, Slow Dancer, SD to those that found his posts alluring, funny and charming.

He was practiced at blending in and observing the behavior of others. He would be the one to begin the “slow dance” of seduction.

The screen name Lady Jane caught his attention. No wonder the two-hundred-year-old Baron was instantly drawn to her!

Jane’s outgoing personality masked her loneliness. She was smitten. His admiration of her lovely body heated her as the chats became intimate. They shared the desire for him to mark, bite and bruise her neck in a claiming way.

In total darkness, she awaited his arrival.. Her heart pounding in her chest as he closed the distance. His eyes steeled, his hand moving to brush her hair from her neck. He moved in and penetrated her soul as he made his everlasting claim.
This may have killed the "Would you meet a Litster for coffee" thread :LOL:

Challenge #5

▪︎ Your stories can be about a generic monster (i.e. ghost, vampire) or a specific character (i.e. Michael Myers, Pennywise)
▪︎ These stories should follow the same rules as Lit. No underage, animals, etc.

Goddammit this is 2 weeks in a row I haven’t been up to snuff for the PLP weekly lit competition

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Been out to a bar tonight? Check.
Drinking, laughing and flirting? Check.
Dancing and making a cock of myself? Double check.
Making out with a hot, sexy woman? Well, now i'm not so sure...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bar is packed but our eyes meet despite the crowds, lingering looks of instant attraction drawing us together. We drink, laugh and flirt as the night goes on. A slow song plays and we dance together, holding each other close, oblivious to everyone.

“I need you, now” she says, lustfully, taking my hand to lead us from the dance floor.

Our lips are already upon each others hungry mouths as we enter the empty restroom, our tongues dancing in perfect harmony as I push her up against the vanity unit. Releasing my already hard cock, I growl as she lifts up her dress to expose her dripping pussy. Pure lust takes over as the head of my cock parts her wet lips and I thrust myself deep inside her willing cunt, filling her completely.

Harder and faster we fuck each other, the sounds and smells of sex filling the room.

I feel her pussy gripping me as she buries her face into my neck, a sharp prick breaking my skin sends my own orgasm bursting from my throbbing cock… just as I open my eyes to see through her and wonder at the sight of my own mirrored reflection.

I'm learning we have a vampire fetish here!
Isn't that everywhere though? As far back as I can remember, vampires have been sexualized and fetishized throughout literature and TV. I assume it is the biting.

It is all fun and games until you end up at a kick ass party in the theme of "Vampire Coven" at a big house decorated amazingly, fabulous costumes, seriously on point character play, then the next day people insist it isn't a costume party and that they really are vampires. Then you have be all "yo peace out dude, I don't date guys crazier than me, and that bar is set real low, but delusional crosses it". Sigh, I really do love the wardrobe, hair, and makeup though.

Challenge #5

A Rip In TIme

Prologue:
She lay slumped in an alley along London’s East End. Her lifeless body slashed in a savage attack. The fifth such victim.

October 1888:
I watched from the shadows as he took her in that dirty alley. He held the flat of his blade against her breasts, as he made her moan while he pushed his cock deep into her womb.

I watched and hated him.

When he got home I slipped under the covers and pretended to sleep. As he crawled into bed I smelled her on him. Just like the other four times.

We argued the next day. He saw the news. He thought he’d be blamed, as he’d been seen with each of the five whores.

“You’ve yourself to blame,” I said. “I feel humiliated. The wife of a visitor of prostitutes.”

We left London that day for America.

November 1888:
“Where is your husband Mrs. Ostrog?” the hospital’s administrator asked.

“I apologize,” I said. “He’s buried. With his work I mean, back in London.”

“I see,” he said. “Your husband’s a find surgeon, though I find it unusual for you to be his surgical aide.”

“Yes,” I replied. “And please, my friends call me Jackie.”

A Rip In TIme

Prologue:
She lay slumped in an alley along London’s East End. Her lifeless body slashed in a savage attack. The fifth such victim.

October 1888:
I watched from the shadows as he took her in that dirty alley. He held the flat of his blade against her breasts, as he made her moan while he pushed his cock deep into her womb.

I watched and hated him.

When he got home I slipped under the covers and pretended to sleep. As he crawled into bed I smelled her on him. Just like the other four times.

We argued the next day. He saw the news. He thought he’d be blamed, as he’d been seen with each of the five whores.

“You’ve yourself to blame,” I said. “I feel humiliated. The wife of a visitor of prostitutes.”

We left London that day for America.

November 1888:
“Where is your husband Mrs. Ostrog?” the hospital’s administrator asked.

“I apologize,” I said. “He’s buried. With his work I mean, back in London.”

“I see,” he said. “Your husband’s a find surgeon, though I find it unusual for you to be his surgical aide.”

“Yes,” I replied. “And please, my friends call me Jackie.”
I'm not sure I could love this more.

Dr. Griffin stood in shock. The clearness at the end of his sleeve showed how successful his elixir was. He simply had to see how far his experiment could be taken. He decided to call his new girlfriend and ask if she’d meet him in a movie theater. She knew what that meant and didn’t hesitate to say yes.

After settling in, she waited for him to arrive. She didn’t see him, but, rather, felt him sit next to her. His experiment must have worked…OMG! she thought. Then she felt his hand on her thigh, starting to wedge itself between her legs and opening them up – wide.

Invisible fingers reached inside her panties and started rubbing her clit firmly. As she leaned back, she felt fingers entwining in her hair. Her head was being pushed down into the seemingly empty seat next to her. He was naked and hard. He positioned her mouth over his cock, and she opened her mouth – being pressed down deep.

It took little time. His fingers vigorously rubbing while her tongue did the same. They both came at the same time. She, being somewhat nervous, remained quiet.

But the Invisible Man – unworried – grunted out loudly.

Dr. Griffin stood in shock. The clearness at the end of his sleeve showed how successful his elixir was. He simply had to see how far his experiment could be taken. He decided to call his new girlfriend and ask if she’d meet him in a movie theater. She knew what that meant and didn’t hesitate to say yes.

After settling in, she waited for him to arrive. She didn’t see him, but, rather, felt him sit next to her. His experiment must have worked…OMG! she thought. Then she felt his hand on her thigh, starting to wedge itself between her legs and opening them up – wide.

Invisible fingers reached inside her panties and started rubbing her clit firmly. As she leaned back, she felt fingers entwining in her hair. Her head was being pushed down into the seemingly empty seat next to her. He was naked and hard. He positioned her mouth over his cock, and she opened her mouth – being pressed down deep.

It took little time. His fingers vigorously rubbing while her tongue did the same. They both came at the same time. She, being somewhat nervous, remained quiet.

But the Invisible Man – unworried – grunted out loudly.
Great story and great concept!

200 words, that's the hard part...so much more that could be told...

It started with a tingle running up her spine, followed by a cold chill. Sam jumped as soft hands gripped her shoulders, winced as she felt the sting of the fangs enter her neck and gasped as a hand slid up under her skirt. Her mind begged her to resist, but her body wouldn’t. It was as if a spell had been cast over her and she couldn’t stop herself from grinding against the fingers that had slipped up under her panties.

The pain she had felt had turned to pure ecstasy and her body exploded with pleasure as she was
brought to orgasm in seconds. Behind her she heard the moans and gasps as the creature seemed to mimic her pleasure as it fed from her. The fangs slid from her neck, and she turned, coming face to face with a woman, beautiful and terrifying, eyes swirling red in the darkness. The creature lifted her chin and kissed her, then leaned in and snaked her long forked tongue over the bites, making them disappear. Then she whispered, “Thank you,” and disappeared into the darkness.

A dream? Maybe. Sam realized she hoped it wasn’t and headed home.

Why not? Here is what I came up with.
——————————-
I woke up paralyzed and felt a hand stroke my cock The only part that I could move was my hips.
-You’re awake now, someone whisper in my ear. I’m here to steal a baby from you. I’m Mazikeen, a Demon and as soon as you’re hard enough I’ll collect your seed when you cum inside me.

The Demon looked down and smiled before she straddled me and let me slide in. She leaned on my chest and started ride hard and fast. It was a fantastic experience! I tried to hold back my orgasm and make that wonderful feeling last as long as possible.
Her nails dig into my chest and she scratched me.
-It’s meaningless to hold back she said and her eyes looked deep into mine.
It felt even more fantastic and I couldn’t possibly hold back any more. I felt my seed rush though my shaft and erupt inside the Demon.

I woke up with my seed cascade over my stomach and there were no Demon InSite.
What the h…! I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom to shower. When I looked in the mirror I saw ten long nail scratch on my chest……

Last edited:
TWO HUNDRED words PLP? ARGH!

@Beatrix_B where are you? (she writes the best 50 word stories IMHO and encouraged my writing early on)

Okay, 200 words exactly, including title. If anyone finds the subject, um, uncomfortable, blame @AngelicaS1780

She posted some, uh, "delicious" cupcakes on the Coffee Klatch thread that got my ADHD boiling... This is the post https://forum.literotica.com/threads/chaotic-coffee-klatch-tea-also-available.1570837/post-95832462

Anyways, grab a draught of Absinthe and buckle up:

-------------------------------------------------

Vagina Dentata

It was the Goth chick’s knockoff Docs with slutty fairies embossed on them that caught Jerry’s eye.

“Can I buy you a drink, MIss…?”

“Absinthe. Call me Wednesday. It's not my name, but it will do.”

Three drinks later they were headed for her place. Jerry didn’t think twice about the isolated cabin. Wednesday’s miniskirt told his cock that everything was okay. His cock listened. They parked beside her home.

Inside was a jumbled hodge-podge of styles. She led him to her chamber and the four-poster bed. She peeled out of her tank, skirt and panties and stood before him in black stockings and her Docs. Jerry was naked in seconds. Wednesday knelt and took him effortlessly in her mouth. As she scraped her teeth along his shaft he winced.

“Easy babe. Teeth.”

She smiled, and backed up to the bed. She lay on the edge and opened her legs wide.

“Then just fuck me big boy.” She purred.

He slipped into her with ease. He felt something odd. In the pale light he could see red.

“Are you on your period?”

“No, Vagina Dentata.” She said, The scream rose in his throat as the teeth sank in.

(Word count: 200 including title.)

Checking in at a cool 199

“I mean, can you even give head if you don’t have a head?” Candice asked.

The question snapped Addison’s focus from her phone back to the group.

“Jesus Christ,” Molly exclaimed, “That might be enough of ‘Best Horror Characters to Fuck’ you guys.” And Addison agreed, even as it, or the edibles they’d consumed an hour earlier, gave her the giggles.

Finally, Addison needed a break. “Okay, y’all, I need to step out and get some air….”

“Don’t say it!” Molly yelled.

Addison glared. “I’ll. Be. Right. Back” She rolled her eyes, and stepped out onto the back patio scrolling her phone to escape the conversation. She didn’t notice when the inside lights died. And then her phone buzzed, followed by a crashing sound from the house.

“Hello?” Addison stammered. The voice was masked, masculine. “Hello, Addison. Let’s play a little game, or I’ll gut your friends.”

Her voice went high, “Okay!” she shrieked, “What do you want?”

A pause. “See that green chair? Take off your jeans. Then your white thong. I want to see what you can do.”

Addison whimpered, and reached for her zipper, exposing the lacy thong.

“Faster,” the voice growled “Or I start cutting.”

Jem loved to sleep in the woods. Her mother always said that she must be a nymph or other woodland creature.

One night an incredibly loud howl woke Jem. She held her breath as it sounded way too close for comfort. She could hear something large racing through the forest, getting louder as it approached. Shaking in fear, Jem froze as a large wolf crashed through the brush yards away from her. Too scared to move, Jem whimpered as it slowly approached her.

The wolf cautiously walked forward and sniffed her shoes, slowly working its way up her leg sniffing. It took its time smelling her arms, her hair, her face and then slowly moved down to aggressively sniff her crotch. She instinctively pushed the head away like she did her pets, but a deep growl froze her in place. She closed her eyes, terrified.

Suddenly she felt a tug on her shorts as they were lowered and pulled off. Her eyes popped open and a naked man was kneeling between her legs in place of the wolf. She closed her eyes as he began to taste her, licking her and making her tremble, but not in fear this time.

Back