🏆✨🏆 THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION 🏆✨🏆

CHALLENGE #4

THE LIT BINGO CARD CHALLENGE

Create a Lit Bingo Card using Lit stereotypes, patterns or predictions.

• Bingo card will be judged on creativity, playability, and humor.
  • If you don't know what Bingo is here is a link -- BINGO
  • You can use excel, google sheets, or the new insert table function here on Lit. (Is it new? I don't know. But I've only noticed it recently.)
  • One entry per person.
  • Have you Lit Bingo Card post by Friday morning for judging.
  • The main rules are >here<.
I made the start at an example Lit Bingo Card just help everyone see what we're going for.
litbingo.JPG

oh who doesn't love a good game of themed bingo.

Won't anyone challenge Justa? Or is she destined to remain crowned?
Hey there PLP.

My opinion, but I think part of the issue may be that, normally with bingo cards, the same squares are on multiple cards. But if someone were to do that here, it would look like a ripoff of someone else's card. (In this case Justa's.)

Though in my case, it's simply that I'm just not creative enough. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Hey there PLP.

My opinion, but I think part of the issue may be that, normally with bingo cards, the same squares are on multiple cards. But if someone were to do that here, it would like like a ripoff of someone else's card. (In this case Justa's.)

A very good point and one I wish I'd thought of earlier. I don't think overlap of ideas would count against creativity, especially if it's ubiquitous (i.e. cocktars)

Monday Bumpday...

Won't anyone challenge Justa? Or is she destined to remain crowned?
Hey there PLP.

My opinion, but I think part of the issue may be that, normally with bingo cards, the same squares are on multiple cards. But if someone were to do that here, it would look like a ripoff of someone else's card. (In this case Justa's.)

I am workiing on it, and trying to avoid the above pitfall...but I do have a "Justa Wins AGAIN" square. It's mine MINE! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

OFRkFEf.jpg

Back