🏆✨🏆 THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION 🏆✨🏆

I wanted to try a bit of a different approach and use the things I enjoy about Lit (there are a couple of negative ones that I just couldn’t shake though). I have made each box start with the column letter because that is just the OCD in me (and if anybody finds a guy with the username with the initials OCD, they are welcome to be in me too). The problem with positivity is that it doesn’t make it easy to be witty. That coupled with the fact that my employer is actually expecting me to earn my money this week means that all you are getting is this

32210975-B2E8-494B-A16A-734C97DE30DF.jpeg

View attachment 2178836

oh who doesn't love a good game of themed bingo.

I'm avoiding RL so I just spent the last 45 minutes recreating this...
View attachment 2179152

OFRkFEf.jpg

I wanted to try a bit of a different approach and use the things I enjoy about Lit (there are a couple of negative ones that I just couldn’t shake though). I have made each box start with the column letter because that is just the OCD in me (and if anybody finds a guy with the username with the initials OCD, they are welcome to be in me too). The problem with positivity is that it doesn’t make it easy to be witty. That coupled with the fact that my employer is actually expecting me to earn my money this week means that all you are getting is this

View attachment 2179550

What would have taken 30 hours for me to format took Amber about 30 minutes; thank you. And thanks to Sassy for the “free space,” which used to be my profile pic

View attachment 2179556

And boy, I miss profile pics. (See, one already)

Let's hear it for some truly spectacular entries. The attention to detail really makes me wish everyone could win.

You guys are amazing and while I have to choose a winner, as was ordained by... well, me, I would really like to give a special shout of to everyone.
Justa, who is always on top of things and actually played her card; Hotoldguy, for creating the fabulous duo of Iggy and Siggy; Tan, for making snort for laughter and giving me the devious desire to start missing Litsters who are always around; Pmann, for being perfectly self-deprecating and using a joke that I'd diplomatically deleted from my example card ;) ; Y, for making a cheerful card that was devilishly specific; Diosa, who's cards asthetic was amaingly eye catching and make me want to order it on Etsy; and WillingtoShare, who in my mind is the runner up for collecting the perfect set of Lit appropriate memes.

But for glittering her card with a heathy balance of positivity and well meaning sass, AND for doing it in a pleasing alphabetical way by using creative language,
The Winner of Week 4s Challenge is....

@AmberLGreen

Everyone give it up for all the amazing entries and the amazing players. Well done, Amber!!

AccurateWeirdFulmar-max-1mb.gif

New Challenge Tomorrow!!

You guys are amazing and while I have to choose a winner, as was ordained by... well, me, I would really like to give a special shout of to everyone.
Justa, who is always on top of things and actually played her card; Hotoldguy, for creating the fabulous duo of Iggy and Siggy; Tan, for making snort for laughter and giving me the devious desire to start missing Litsters who are always around; Pmann, for being perfectly self-deprecating and using a joke that I'd diplomatically deleted from my example card ;) ; Y, for making a cheerful card that was devilishly specific; Diosa, who's cards asthetic was amaingly eye catching and make me want to order it on Etsy; and WillingtoShare, who in my mind is the runner up for collecting the perfect set of Lit appropriate memes.

But for glittering her card with a heathy balance of positivity and well meaning sass, AND for doing it in a pleasing alphabetical way by using creative language,

@AmberLGreen

Everyone give it up for all the amazing entries and the amazing players. Well done, Amber!!

New Challenge Tomorrow!!
other-team-crowd.gif

@AmberLGreen

New Challenge Tomorrow!!
Congrats Amber I hate you! 😂

@AmberLGreen

New Challenge Tomorrow!!

View attachment 2179550
Congratulations Amber. Very creative. Well deserved. (OCD should always be leveraged for good)

@AmberLGreen

New Challenge Tomorrow!!
Congrats Ms Amber 👏
Alphabetically pleasing is always a winner (well unless you are looking for a alphabet fail for your bingo card)

Congrats @AmberLGreen! Thank goodness @Justadesperatewifeandmom didn't win ANOTHER one🙄🐓🧐
Well, there is always today's challenge. Besides, I kinda have to win at least one more now, just so Tan can check the box on his bingo card. It is the nice thing to do. :ROFLMAO:

It's spooky season and this months challenges will all be in theme.

Challenge #5

The Horny Horrors Story Challenge

We are going to put the Liter in Literotica. Finally a writing challenge!
Write a 200 word short erotic story featuring a famous Halloween character.
▪︎ I will be word counting, too many words over/under will count against you.
▪︎ Your stories can be about a generic monster (i.e. ghost, vampire) or a specific character (i.e. Michael Myers, Pennywise)
▪︎ These stories should follow the same rules as Lit. No underage, animals, etc.
▪︎ Submissions should be in by Friday morning CDTs.
▪︎ The main rules are HERE.

I'm so excited to what you cum up with!!

Love Bites
He was always the late arrival on the board. Rising from his resting place at the stroke of midnight, he sat cloaked in darkness. The dimly lit screen before him came to life. Never in his 200-year existence had it been so easy to seek and seduce. His given name was Baron Antone Stoyavich but his screen name was much less intimidating, Slow Dancer, SD to those that found his posts alluring, funny and charming.

He was practiced at blending in and observing the behavior of others. He would be the one to begin the “slow dance” of seduction.

The screen name Lady Jane caught his attention. No wonder the two-hundred-year-old Baron was instantly drawn to her!

Jane’s outgoing personality masked her loneliness. She was smitten. His admiration of her lovely body heated her as the chats became intimate. They shared the desire for him to mark, bite and bruise her neck in a claiming way.

In total darkness, she awaited his arrival.. Her heart pounding in her chest as he closed the distance. His eyes steeled, his hand moving to brush her hair from her neck. He moved in and penetrated her soul as he made his everlasting claim.

Back