🏆✨🏆 THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION 🏆✨🏆

Every week it's harder to judge...

Before I announce the winner, thanks to everyone who spent time writing up something spooky sexy. Each story was so good in it's own way and I wish that I could shout each and every one out.
Several people have let me know they love the writing challenges, and rest assured there will DEFINITELY be more! Here at The Challenge, I'm looking to touch on all points of Lit life so obviously writing it a huge part of that.

There was a 5 way tie for second place so it was definitely a narrow margin but... with the most votes and with EXACTLY 200 words, the winner of the Horny Horrors Story Challenge is....

@FranklyFrank !!!

Everyone give some love to our winner and all the participants who's words made our hearts beat just a little harder... mwahahaha!

IllustriousDownrightGrasshopper.webp

New Halloween challenge tomorrow!

Before I announce the winner, thanks to everyone who spent time writing up something spooky sexy. Each story was so good in it's own way and I wish that I could shout each and every one out.
Several people have let me know they love the writing challenges, and rest assured there will DEFINITELY be more! Here at The Challenge, I'm looking to touch on all points of Lit life so obviously writing it a huge part of that.

There was a 5 way tie for second place so it was definitely a narrow margin but... with the most votes and with EXACTLY 200 words, the winner of the Horny Horrors Story Challenge is....

@FranklyFrank !!!

Everyone give some love to our winner and all the participants who's words made our hearts beat just a little harder... mwahahaha!

I feel like, instead of asking for a speech, I should be asking that this be read in @FranklyFrank's voice.

@FranklyFrank !!!

clapping-clap.gif

Wow! What a great surprise! I would like to thank the judges, voters and the academy for this honor.

Seriously, there were many many other entries equally deserving and I enjoyed reading every single one.

Thank you also to each of you that offered congratulatory wishes today!

I loved the challenge because I thought I would never be able to limit anything to 200 words!

Thanks again!

Challenge #6

Halloween Costume Challenge

Dress up a part of your body in a Halloween costume and submit a picture.

- Full body costumes will be disqualified.
- All body parts must belong to the person submitting the photo.
- All body parts are acceptable. If you are offended by nudity....
- Judging will be based on the most creatively costumed, the body part costumed, and crowd response.
- All submissions should be in by Friday morning CST.
- Please also read the main rules on page 1.

Also, if you know someone who might enjoy this challenge but who may no post on the PG or see this thread, please tag or invite them! The more the scarier!!

Wow! What a great surprise! I would like to thank the judges, voters and the academy for this honor.

Seriously, there were many many other entries equally deserving and I enjoyed reading every single one.

Thank you also to each of you that offered congratulatory wishes today!

I loved the challenge because I thought I would never be able to limit anything to 200 words!

Thanks again!
Congrats Frank. Well deserved.

Challenge #6

Halloween Costume Challenge

Dress up a part of your body in a Halloween costume and submit a picture.

- Full body costumes will be disqualified.
- All body parts must belong to the person submitting the photo.
- All body parts are acceptable. If you are offended by nudity....
- Judging will be based on the most creatively costumed, the body part costumed, and crowd response.
- All submissions should be in by Friday morning CST.
- Please also read the main rules on page 1.

Also, if you know someone who might enjoy this challenge but who may no post on the PG or see this thread, please tag or invite them! The more the scarier!!

bwaahaa. Oh I like this PLP. This could be hilarious. Please, oh please, let there be at least one cock in a costume. I swear like a month or two ago, I was in Chaos saying there aren't enough cocks in little costumes in my lit world.

I think I already have mine planned. I have to make the accessories, then find time alone for the make up, but Wednesday is conference call heavy, so I think I shall be multitasking. I wonder what others do to entertain themselves on conference calls :ROFLMAO:

I was not dressing up as anything for Halloween this year, and was thinking I'd just use a past costume for this challenge. And .... argg. Just like the renaissance outfit I had made a couple years ago and had to take out a couple weeks ago (to fit in it ...*sighs*) ... the Halloween outfit I was going to use for this challenge has also shrank! How can my outfits shrink in my closet and dresser without going into the wash? And all of them simultaneously?

Damn you chocolate and ice cream and Recess peanut butter cups.

Ok ... let me see what I can do ... I need a day or two to make this work ...

I was not dressing up as anything for Halloween this year, and was thinking I'd just use a past costume for this challenge. And .... argg. Just like the renaissance outfit I had made a couple years ago and had to take out a couple weeks ago (to fit in it ...*sighs*) ... the Halloween outfit I was going to use for this challenge has also shrank! How can my outfits shrink in my closet and dresser without going into the wash? And all of them simultaneously?

Damn you chocolate and ice cream and Recess peanut butter cups.

Ok ... let me see what I can do ... I need a day or two to make this work ...
It's the same with my motorcycle gear. They shrink every winter! :rolleyes:
I blame the moist in the closet.:ROFLMAO:

Congrats Frank. Well deserved.

bwaahaa. Oh I like this PLP. This could be hilarious. Please, oh please, let there be at least one cock in a costume. I swear like a month or two ago, I was in Chaos saying there aren't enough cocks in little costumes in my lit world.

I think I already have mine planned. I have to make the accessories, then find time alone for the make up, but Wednesday is conference call heavy, so I think I shall be multitasking. I wonder what others do to entertain themselves on conference calls :ROFLMAO:
If I can get hold of some fake vampire teeth, you may get you wish…🤔😂

If I can get hold of some fake vampire teeth, you may get you wish…🤔😂

lol. excellent. fingers crossed

I was thinking Groucho glasses...

that works to. though sizing may be an issue, but eh what do I know besides I do not get enough humorous, creative, or unusual dick pics, and the type of man who is weird enough to dress up his dick for giggles and laughs is totally my kind of person. I also know there is an etsy shop for everything hahahaha. https://www.etsy.com/shop/CockCouture (and she has glasses) :LOL:

I think I like Samantha. There really aren't a lot of crafty bitches out there making dog clothes or whatever, thinking to themselves, sigh, I wish I could use my crafting skills in weird and perverted ways. Usually we end up being avoided in the bored crafty mom groups. :ROFLMAO:

that works to. though sizing may be an issue, but eh what do I know besides I do not get enough humorous, creative, or unusual dick pics, and the type of man who is weird enough to dress up his dick for giggles and laughs is totally my kind of person. I also know there is an etsy shop for everything hahahaha. https://www.etsy.com/shop/CockCouture (and she has glasses) :LOL:

I think I like Samantha. There really aren't a lot of crafty bitches out there making dog clothes or whatever, thinking to themselves, sigh, I wish I could use my crafting skills in weird and perverted ways. Usually we end up being avoided in the bored crafty mom groups. :ROFLMAO:
All those models should see a urologist. I have heard of blue balls, but never red balls...

You need to start a Lit bored crafty mom group...you know, interesting....get that cricet going

HAHA! two customers sent in pics wearing them on their cocks in the reviews.

*Finds a seat on the spectator bench* looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Back