🏆✨🏆 THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION 🏆✨🏆

A Rip In TIme

Prologue:
She lay slumped in an alley along London’s East End. Her lifeless body slashed in a savage attack. The fifth such victim.

October 1888:
I watched from the shadows as he took her in that dirty alley. He held the flat of his blade against her breasts, as he made her moan while he pushed his cock deep into her womb.

I watched and hated him.

When he got home I slipped under the covers and pretended to sleep. As he crawled into bed I smelled her on him. Just like the other four times.

We argued the next day. He saw the news. He thought he’d be blamed, as he’d been seen with each of the five whores.

“You’ve yourself to blame,” I said. “I feel humiliated. The wife of a visitor of prostitutes.”

We left London that day for America.

November 1888:
“Where is your husband Mrs. Ostrog?” the hospital’s administrator asked.

“I apologize,” I said. “He’s buried. With his work I mean, back in London.”

“I see,” he said. “Your husband’s a find surgeon, though I find it unusual for you to be his surgical aide.”

“Yes,” I replied. “And please, my friends call me Jackie.”
I love the twist! Part of the reason why I'm such a fan of Wicked. Very well done!

I'm obsessed. Started reading books about it in middle school. lol

Same. All kinds of true.
My husband calls me a Spooky Bitch and it's totally true. Lol
A side track to the thread. When I was in London and visited Madame Tussauds, they had built a Jack the Ripper street in the cellar. Very real I must say. Noice from pubs and bars, wax dolls in the street, a chilly wind with not a nice smell and so on. I was 16 (many years ago) and can still remember in detail how it was.

Jem loved to sleep in the woods. Her mother always said that she must be a nymph or other woodland creature.

One night an incredibly loud howl woke Jem. She held her breath as it sounded way too close for comfort. She could hear something large racing through the forest, getting louder as it approached. Shaking in fear, Jem froze as a large wolf crashed through the brush yards away from her. Too scared to move, Jem whimpered as it slowly approached her.

The wolf cautiously walked forward and sniffed her shoes, slowly working its way up her leg sniffing. It took its time smelling her arms, her hair, her face and then slowly moved down to aggressively sniff her crotch. She instinctively pushed the head away like she did her pets, but a deep growl froze her in place. She closed her eyes, terrified.

Suddenly she felt a tug on her shorts as they were lowered and pulled off. Her eyes popped open and a naked man was kneeling between her legs in place of the wolf. She closed her eyes as he began to taste her, licking her and making her tremble, but not in fear this time.
Good to see the tortured man behind the werewolf get some :ROFLMAO:

Nicely done

A side track to the thread. When I was in London and visited Madame Tussauds, they had built a Jack the Ripper street in the cellar. Very real I must say. Noice from pubs and bars, wax dolls in the street, a chilly wind with not a nice smell and so on. I was 16 (many years ago) and can still remember in detail how it was.
Oh, now I want to go!!!
Good to see the tortured man behind the werewolf get some :ROFLMAO:

Nicely done
Thank you! ☺️

Mark woke up from his dreams as he did every morning, rolling out of bed to put on his jeans and log into work. As he wiped the sleep from his eyes, amd muscle memory of his username and password kicked in, he sighed a breath of exasperation: nothing new in his inbox this morning. "Well, at least I'm on time," he thougjt to himself as he took a drink of cold coffee left over from yesterday.

"Let's see... Meeting 1 at 10, meeting 2 at 1, amd meeting 3 at 4:30. Ugh." He scanned his work from his previous projects, things being slow at the moment. He shot off an email to a coworker asking about any help needed.

He stared at his desktop, his email, his calendar. The old clock in the corner of the room ticked away tick... Tick... Tick...

After what felt like an eternity of waiting for meetings, or emails, or literally anything to make the time to by faster, the final meeting of the day was over, and nearly as soon as it had begun. Mark smiled as he closed the laptop, and placed his head down on with a sigh of relief.

...Suddenly, Mark found himself waking up from a dream like he did every morning, wiping the sleep from his eyes. A sudden realization filled him with dread: the day simply wasn't ending. He glanced around frantically and the room started to darken. A door appeared behind him and a hand lightly landed on his shoulder.

"We have such things to show you, Mark," the creature said in an echoey, primordial voice.

Jem loved to sleep in the woods. Her mother always said that she must be a nymph or other woodland creature.

One night an incredibly loud howl woke Jem. She held her breath as it sounded way too close for comfort. She could hear something large racing through the forest, getting louder as it approached. Shaking in fear, Jem froze as a large wolf crashed through the brush yards away from her. Too scared to move, Jem whimpered as it slowly approached her.

The wolf cautiously walked forward and sniffed her shoes, slowly working its way up her leg sniffing. It took its time smelling her arms, her hair, her face and then slowly moved down to aggressively sniff her crotch. She instinctively pushed the head away like she did her pets, but a deep growl froze her in place. She closed her eyes, terrified.

Suddenly she felt a tug on her shorts as they were lowered and pulled off. Her eyes popped open and a naked man was kneeling between her legs in place of the wolf. She closed her eyes as he began to taste her, licking her and making her tremble, but not in fear this time.
This begs to be a part of a larger story. Who is he? Do they get together at the end? This sounds like a lovely romance to me :)

Amanda awoke to a freezing room, the curtain billowing in front of the open window. She knew she had closed it before she went to sleep. She did not live in a haunted house.

As she stepped onto the carpet she shivered. Wrapping her arms around herself she crossed the room, closing the window and locking it.

“And it will stay shut!” she announced to no-one.

Slipping back into the warm bed she sighed and closed her eyes again. She felt a slight breeze on her exposed neck, as though someone had whispered in her ear, and her body tingled in response. It was a warm, pleasant tingle which she had not felt in some time. She smiled as she relaxed then her eyes flew open, and she sat bolt upright.

That was deliberate pressure on her clitoris.

Amada looked around the room, but she was still alone. Muttering about loneliness driving her crazy she lay down again to sleep.

The pressure returned and was gentle but insistent. Her body welcomed the pleasure, her nipples and clitoris aching in tandem and, before she could think “I don’t believe in ghosts”, she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life.

The room smelled of horror and burned flesh.

Two candles guttered beside the couch, flames tortured by the wind which whipped through the open windows. Writhing on it, body contorting as he fought the leather straps binding his wrists and ankles, was a naked man. The sweat of his terror glistened on the padded leather.

Barely visible in the shadows, Ivana checked the electrodes. Both were glued fast to the man's scrotum. An ominous, charred black ring spread around each pad; his shrivelled penis hung useless above. Ignoring his sobs and pleas with professional indifference, Ivana walked over to the machine sitting on the table next to him. Its large brass balls mocked his impotence. A thick cable, throbbing with power, stretched through the window.

Seconds later a flash of lightning illuminated the ghastly scene. Electricity coursed through the cable, sparking the machine's brass balls into life. Strapped to the bed, the man screamed as shock after shock arced through his helpless body, torturing his limp penis into sudden spasms of erection.

Ivana's face was exultant, transfigured.

"See, Igor!" she screamed. "IT'S ALIVE! IT MOVES!"

The first patient at the Ivana Frankenstein Erectile Dysfunction Clinic didn't give a testimonial.

The room smelled of horror and burned flesh.

Two candles guttered beside the couch, flames tortured by the wind which whipped through the open windows. Writhing on it, body contorting as he fought the leather straps binding his wrists and ankles, was a naked man. The sweat of his terror glistened on the padded leather.

Barely visible in the shadows, Ivana checked the electrodes. Both were glued fast to the man's scrotum. An ominous, charred black ring spread around each pad; his shrivelled penis hung useless above. Ignoring his sobs and pleas with professional indifference, Ivana walked over to the machine sitting on the table next to him. Its large brass balls mocked his impotence. A thick cable, throbbing with power, stretched through the window.

Seconds later a flash of lightning illuminated the ghastly scene. Electricity coursed through the cable, sparking the machine's brass balls into life. Strapped to the bed, the man screamed as shock after shock arced through his helpless body, torturing his limp penis into sudden spasms of erection.

Ivana's face was exultant, transfigured.

"See, Igor!" she screamed. "IT'S ALIVE! IT MOVES!"

The first patient at the Ivana Frankenstein Erectile Dysfunction Clinic didn't give a testimonial.
Trying to cover my balls while giving a thumbs up

Final call for your erotic stories staring a famous Halloween character!! This is going to be the hardest judging of all!
Btw....I don't think we saw your entry!

(*wonders if its wise of me to call out the judge and contest-maker-upper*)

Apropos of nothing, I want to point out that it was @DarkRaven13 who called out PLP for slacking (I believe that was the work that was used) :ROFLMAO: ...but we all want your entry Fearless Leader...

Apropos of nothing, I want to point out that it was @DarkRaven13 who called out PLP for slacking (I believe that was the work that was used) :ROFLMAO: ...but we all want your entry Fearless Leader...

Hey hey! Don't spoil my judging day surprise!

.... and before I announce the winner. I humbly submit my 200 words.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Cara Mia, last night it was as if a screeching hag possessed your carnal body. You were all teeth and nails and, my god, where those wings? I’ve never felt such … pain… such fear! I was afraid for my life until the very end.”

Morticia’s lips twitched into the smallest of smiles as Gomez continued kissing this way up her delicate arm.

“The sheets were stained with blood. Clumps of my hair were torn out!” Gomez’s lips suckled at the nook of her elegant neck as his fingers tugged her pale breast free of the black lace dress shrouding it.

As his head lowered to worship the dark nipple there, Morticia grinned wistfully at the slight tickle of his mustache.

“Oh Gomez, you looked like the perfect corpse laying there under me. Pale. Cold. Hard. Tortured. It was delicious.” Gomez moaned as she spoke and he sucked. He kissed his way up to her mouth and plunged his sallow hands into her long, stygian hair.

“Cara Mia, my darling, you set my very heart on fire.” Gomez stood and swept her up into his arms.

“Mmm, take me to the dungeon, my love, and I will do just that.”

.... and before I announce the winner. I humbly submit my 200 words.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Cara Mia, last night it was as if a screeching hag possessed your carnal body. You were all teeth and nails and, my god, where those wings? I’ve never felt such … pain… such fear! I was afraid for my life until the very end.”

Morticia’s lips twitched into the smallest of smiles as Gomez continued kissing this way up her delicate arm.

“The sheets were stained with blood. Clumps of my hair were torn out!” Gomez’s lips suckled at the nook of her elegant neck as his fingers tugged her pale breast free of the black lace dress shrouding it.

As his head lowered to worship the dark nipple there, Morticia grinned wistfully at the slight tickle of his mustache.

“Oh Gomez, you looked like the perfect corpse laying there under me. Pale. Cold. Hard. Tortured. It was delicious.” Gomez moaned as she spoke and he sucked. He kissed his way up to her mouth and plunged his sallow hands into her long, stygian hair.

“Cara Mia, my darling, you set my very heart on fire.” Gomez stood and swept her up into his arms.

“Mmm, take me to the dungeon, my love, and I will do just that.”
Oh. My. God.

The line, "... you looked like a perfect corpse laying there under me. Pale. Cold ...," that was brilliant!

Back