🏆✨🏆 THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION 🏆✨🏆

If no one competes, then I will have to declare myself as the winner :p
I admit I am a little intimidated. I have something ready but I don't want to be the only one posting .... or the first!

(Apparently I'm not as adventurous as I'd like to think I am lol.)

So brought to you by my first conference call today, and present during my second, attending the party this week is my right boob as Slagathoria, the 12 eyed alien princess.

What is Slagathoria wearing? Well first, she is wearing a green tutu circa China 2015. That is mostly so my left boob is not in attendance as well. Then for the ears, she is wearing a Yoda headband circa 2020. I added the eyes and antenna to my headband from my printer circa today. The mouth is also thanks to my printer. The rest of the eyes are googly eyes circa my craft dresser god knows when. And, of course, glue for the googly eyes and mouth. The horned nose is the tail from a Japanese Ultramonster Zaragas figure pushed on to a claw clip, which was then clipped to my nipple. The green tint is green makeup.

Yeah, this was more entertaining than my calls for sure.

4zFyT1o.jpg

So brought to you by my first conference call today, and present during my second, attending the party this week is my right boob as Slagathoria, the 12 eyed alien princess.

What is Slagathoria wearing? Well first, she is wearing a green tutu circa China 2015. That is mostly so my left boob is not in attendance as well. Then for the ears, she is wearing a Yoda headband circa 2020. I added the eyes and antenna to my headband from my printer circa today. The mouth is also thanks to my printer. The rest of the eyes are googly eyes circa my craft dresser god knows when. And, of course, glue for the googly eyes and mouth. The horned nose is the tail from a Japanese Ultramonster Zaragas figure pushed on to a claw clip, which was then clipped to my nipple. The green tint is green makeup.

View attachment 2182375
I love even more that you are outside 😆

I will post tomorrow. I don't want to leave it up long. Also, the welding is complete, but the wooden scaffold has proven a challenge and I could not get the diesel engine to work so I had to replace it with a series of electric pancake motors and a steam drum.

Does anyone have some plutonium laying around? A kilo should do...

View attachment 2182375
This is awesome!!!! :love:

Edited on 10/15/2022: Swapped out actual photo for sketch drawing.

*DEEP BREATH* ....

First - did you all see JustADesperateWifeAndMom's entry?!?! It was OMG!!!!! And I also saw LaisDeMarieDeFrance post a warm up pic too. Yayyyyy way to go!!!!

As for mine, its brought to you via a mirror selfie after a much needed taking out of a costume I used at a party a few years ago. The stockings are perfect (since I stood in a way that you couldn't see the tear in it), and the bunny tail comes courtesy of "The Party Store." (I wonder if they are still around?)

I did have bunny ears and a painted on nose back then, but the rules were no full body shot.

I am lying would have gotten naked but then it would just look like I had a fluffy toy sticking in my butt.

So ... enough procrastinating and beating around the bush ....

DR001Line - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 2182375
All hail the princess!

*DEEP BREATH* ....

First - did you all see JustADesperateWifeAndMom's entry?!?! It was OMG!!!!! And I also saw LaisDeMarieDeFrance post a warm up pic too. Yayyyyy way to go!!!!

As for mine, its brought to you via a mirror selfie after a much needed taking out of a costume I used at a party a few years ago. The stockings are perfect (since I stood in a way that you couldn't see the tear in it), and the bunny tail comes courtesy of "The Party Store." (I wonder if they are still around?)

I did have bunny ears and a painted on nose back then, but the rules were no full body shot.

I am lying would have gotten naked but then it would just look like I had a fluffy toy sticking in my butt.

So ... enough procrastinating and beating around the bush ....

View attachment 2182412
Wait! Does that mean you do not have a fluffy toy sticking in your butt? Just asking for clarity....

Congrats Frank. Well deserved.

bwaahaa. Oh I like this PLP. This could be hilarious. Please, oh please, let there be at least one cock in a costume. I swear like a month or two ago, I was in Chaos saying there aren't enough cocks in little costumes in my lit world.

I think I already have mine planned. I have to make the accessories, then find time alone for the make up, but Wednesday is conference call heavy, so I think I shall be multitasking. I wonder what others do to entertain themselves on conference calls :ROFLMAO:
Fuck!! Now I wish I had a cock!

View attachment 2182375
That is creative fucking genius Justa!!!!!!!

Wait! Does that mean you do not have a fluffy toy sticking in your butt? Just asking for clarity....
haha. well there is still a day left, maybe we will see that. I am sure many of us have tail butt plugs in several varieties.

Fuck!! Now I wish I had a cock!
right, I am always jealous of apparel I can't wear. Well, it is on the todo list if I ever have a penis for a day.

That is creative fucking genius Justa!!!!!!!
Thank you. The is me.....she is very um um "creative"

Dude, I keep misreading this thread as the great tit competition. Bummer.
You can always make it. Would it be bare or wet t-shirt style? or is there some sort of talent portion? Wait, isn't there already tit rating or something?

OKAY. here goes...but only until Noon tomorrow, because "shy" I had no intention of being this exposed. My original plan was to use the thumb out of a stretchy glove to cover "little Tan". Evidently I underestimated the size of my unit (A lady friend says the only time men do that is when they are begging for anal sex). FWIW, that doesn't work either guys.

Here is the glove in a test shot. Yeah. Not close. Shake?

GLOVE

So here, per @Justadesperatewifeandmom 's request is a Cock in a Costume, just not quite the "Undercover Secret Penis" I had envisioned. Instead I present "Sunshine Penis". WARNING: DICK PIC

SUNSHINE

@Willingtoshare @Azuldrgon and @hotoldrguy: I have dropped the gauntlet. Well, ok, technically the gauntlet is in the wash, but Justa wants costumed cocks and if I can post my incredibly average unit, you guys can post as well...you have your assignment...that goes for the rest of you too...

OKAY. here goes...but only until Noon tomorrow, because "shy" I had no intention of being this exposed. My original plan was to use the thumb out of a stretchy glove to cover "little Tan". Evidently I underestimated the size of my unit (A lady friend says the only time men do that is when they are begging for anal sex). FWIW, that doesn't work either guys.

Here is the glove in a test shot. Yeah. Not close. Shake?

GLOVE

So here, per @Justadesperatewifeandmom 's request is a Cock in a Costume, just not quite the "Undercover Secret Penis" I had envisioned. Instead I present "Sunshine Penis". WARNING: DICK PIC

SUNSHINE

@Willingtoshare @Azuldrgon and @hotoldrguy: I have dropped the gauntlet. Well, ok, technically the gauntlet is in the wash, but Justa wants costumed cocks and if I can post my incredibly average unit, you guys can post as well...you have your assignment...that goes for the rest of you too...
The sunglasses!!!!!!!

Back