🏆✨🏆 THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION 🏆✨🏆

OKAY. here goes...but only until Noon tomorrow, because "shy" I had no intention of being this exposed. My original plan was to use the thumb out of a stretchy glove to cover "little Tan". Evidently I underestimated the size of my unit (A lady friend says the only time men do that is when they are begging for anal sex). FWIW, that doesn't work either guys.

Here is the glove in a test shot. Yeah. Not close. Shake?

GLOVE

So here, per @Justadesperatewifeandmom 's request is a Cock in a Costume, just not quite the "Undercover Secret Penis" I had envisioned. Instead I present "Sunshine Penis". WARNING: DICK PIC

SUNSHINE

@Willingtoshare @Azuldrgon and @hotoldrguy: I have dropped the gauntlet. Well, ok, technically the gauntlet is in the wash, but Justa wants costumed cocks and if I can post my incredibly average unit, you guys can post as well...you have your assignment...that goes for the rest of you too...
haha. that is great. love the glasses.

OKAY. here goes...but only until Noon tomorrow, because "shy" I had no intention of being this exposed. My original plan was to use the thumb out of a stretchy glove to cover "little Tan". Evidently I underestimated the size of my unit (A lady friend says the only time men do that is when they are begging for anal sex). FWIW, that doesn't work either guys.

GLOVE

So here, per @Justadesperatewifeandmom 's request is a Cock in a Costume, just not quite the "Undercover Secret Penis" I had envisioned. Instead I present "Sunshine Penis". WARNING: DICK PIC

SUNSHINE

@Willingtoshare @Azuldrgon and @hotoldrguy: I have dropped the gauntlet. Well, ok, technically the gauntlet is in the wash, but Justa wants costumed cocks and if I can post my incredibly average unit, you guys can post as well...you have your assignment...that goes for the rest of you too...
The sunglasses are just... <chefs kiss>

GLOVE

SUNSHINE

Hahaha that was GREAT!!!!

I was going to dress up a certain part of my anatomy but then realised even I have lines I won’t cross so I decided to recreate that body part on another part of my body.

I would like to introduce you to my very special friend and sidekick Gertrude’s Gnashing Gash.

Gertrude’s Gnashing Gash is a growler
A seductively sexy man prowler
She tells them it’s tight
And it gives them a bite
And those fuckers end up being a howler

893AB8FB-0FD7-475A-ABAF-57333837F625.jpeg

I was going to dress up a certain part of my anatomy but then realised even I have lines I won’t cross so I decided to recreate that body part on another part of my body.

I would like to introduce you to my very special friend and sidekick Gertrude’s Gnashing Gash.

And it gives them a bite

View attachment 2182619
Your creativity doesn't have limits
Even when modesty prohibits
Gnashing gash teeth
And cleavage beneath
The boys will all be popping rivets

\Vagina Dentata makes another appearance :ROFLMAO:

And it gives them a bite

View attachment 2182619
And we got a great poem in the deal as well! Well done indeed :)

And it gives them a bite

View attachment 2182619
For some reason I thought vagazzle was going to be involved LOL

@TANSTAAFL58 challenge accepted :LOL:
Vampire
lol. I find myself curious about the story on the red wig.

And it gives them a bite

View attachment 2182619
hahaha. wait, sigh. now replicating this is so going to end up on my todo list. Well, with my jagged, smudged, blurry lines that I get a kick out of seeing if I can jump over and stick the landing.

FTyEjim.jpg

Bwahahahahahahaha

GLOVE

SUNSHINE

So great! I’m loving the costumes!

Well this is anther one that was hard to judge! But for this one, I had to chose based on pure delight.

Everyone's submissions were so good and creative. I particularly appreciated the addition of Amber's poem. But the winner of this week's competition is....

@TANSTAAFL58

Congrats, Tan! You have the coolest dick I've ever seen!!

082fff446d37e480c8cc9e86dad91510.gif

Everyone give it up for Tan and get ready for a new challenge tomorrow!!!

Well this is anther one that was hard to judge! But for this one, I had to chose based on pure delight.

Everyone's submissions were so good and creative. I particularly appreciated the addition of Amber's poem. But the winner of this week's competition is....

@TANSTAAFL58

tumblr_inline_mk0khoi0FI1qz4rgp.gif

@TANSTAAFL58

Wooo hooo @TANSTAAFL58 !!

Minion Applause.gif

Last edited:

@TANSTAAFL58

Thank you. I am honoured. It is pleasing to know my Dick has made people happy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OTOH, its the only entry I didn't vote for...

@TANSTAAFL58

congrats Tan

Back