πŸ†βœ¨πŸ† THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION πŸ†βœ¨πŸ†

This was hard one, guys!! Every single person really surprised me. Your performances, your song choices, your voices. I thought it would come down to the reactions, but at the last minute someone came in whose interpretation of the challenge just spoke to my soul. So... for his dramatic King Lear worthy performance of an Afroman classic, the winner of Week 2's Challenge is.....

@hotoldrguy

Everyone give it up for the performance of a lifetime!!!

giphy.gif

Thanks again to everyone for playing!! You guys amaze me. New challenge tomorrow!!!
I wholeheartedly approve of your choice! ❀️

CHALLENGE #3

THE REVIVIFY CHALLENGE

Find a long forgotten thread and bump it to life. Then post a link here to the thread you bumped.

* The last post of the thread must be older than 1 year (nothing newer that Sept 2021).
* Threads that cause participation and inclusivity will get the best results.
* The thread that gets the most genuine interaction will be crowned.

Remember the main rules which can be found >>here<<
One post per Litster. Have those submissions in by Friday (winner announced on Friday afternoon).
And even if you don't participate in this challenge, like and comment on your favorites!

CHALLENGE #3

THE REVIVIFY CHALLENGE

Find a long forgotten thread and bump it to life. Then post a link here to the thread you bumped.

* The last post of the thread must be older than 1 year (nothing newer that Sept 2021).

One post per Litster. Have those submissions in by Friday (winner announced on Friday afternoon).
And even if you don't participate in this challenge, like and comment on your favorites!
I thought this one was interesting & one we don’t have (I don’t think)

If I Knew Then What I Know Now

CHALLENGE #3

THE REVIVIFY CHALLENGE

Well, there were many solid choices, but then I remembered that I am not playing to win, but playing to entertain myself, so who wants to awkwardly flirt with me?

This was hard one, guys!! Every single person really surprised me. Your performances, your song choices, your voices. I thought it would come down to the reactions, but at the last minute someone came in whose interpretation of the challenge just spoke to my soul. So... for his dramatic King Lear worthy performance of an Afroman classic, the winner of Week 2's Challenge is.....

@hotoldrguy

Everyone give it up for the performance of a lifetime!!!

Thanks again to everyone for playing!! You guys amaze me. New challenge tomorrow!!!
Well deserved. @hotoldrguy If you ever get bored and need something to do, may I suggest the full version. I had to listen again, still very funny.

Back