AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

CrimsonMaiden said:
Mine have that same basic shape, but the frames are wire and the bottom of the lenses are frameless (plus the bottoms are a little more rounded).

*pant* !!!!!!

:catroar:

*swoons re: glasses :D* *mmmmmmmmmmmm* my ex had HOT glasses...i think she looked FIT in them :D she refused to indulge my love for them in bed tho :(

Joe Wordsworth said:
I'm also in the "used" category, btw.

6'6", 258 lbs.
Brown hair, green eyes, in good shape.
Of the aggressive, young professional persuasion.

My god......you're.....you're.......you're..........HUGE!!!!!!! And I mean that in the nicest possible way, honestly. :)

matriarch said:
My god......you're.....you're.......you're..........HUGE!!!!!!! And I mean that in the nicest possible way, honestly. :)

mat, do you know the conversion to stone? lbs confuses me :eek:

Fallenfromgrace said:
mat, do you know the conversion to stone? lbs confuses me :eek:

Somewhere around 18st. 5 or 6lbs. Not someone I'd want to argue with physically, but definitely want on my side in a fight. *blink*

matriarch said:
Somewhere around 18st. 5 or 6lbs. Not someone I'd want to argue with physically, but definitely want on my side in a fight. *blink*

WOW...lol. AGREED.

*HAND UP* i have till like...april. :D

i think i might need a new editor- for the AH fantasy stories at least...i wonder if...*mental note: ask her :)*

femininity said:
only mat? Or is there a gosling too? ;)

I asked.
She smiled in that slow sexy way she has (Vella and Lucky will know exactly what I mean), and drawled slowly, 'Sure, why not.'

I think that's a yes. :D

Question... If we are using 3 folks in each story as main characters, but we only use one person no more than 3 times. . . will there be or is there already started... a list that will show what folks have been used their 3 times?

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Question... If we are using 3 folks in each story as main characters, but we only use one person no more than 3 times. . . will there be or is there already started... a list that will show what folks have been used their 3 times?

I dont think so because some characters dont know they are being used by some authors...i think it doesnt matter how many times a person gets used or not...
everyone who has offered themselves up has to understand that they may be used and abuse by EVERY author, or not used at all by anyone even in a cameo...

Fallenfromgrace said:
I dont think so because some characters dont know they are being used by some authors...i think it doesnt matter how many times a person gets used or not...
everyone who has offered themselves up has to understand that they may be used and abuse by EVERY author, or not used at all by anyone even in a cameo...

Right. I think. Isn't that right?

:eek:

Back