AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Trinique_Fire said:
I am so completely bitter and angry right now. Can anyone make me smile?

No one can make you smile, you have to want to smile, I could possibly help you smile...I have a smile in my back pocket if you wish to borrow it...here...put it on...hmmm...I think you have it upside down...turn it around...now look in the mirror...what do you see?

drksideofthemoon said:
Something like soy sauce? A little goes a long way?
*laughs*

Do you even know what zeher is? :p And yes, a little zeher does go a long way!

damppanties said:
*laughs*

Do you even know what zeher is? :p And yes, a little zeher does go a long way!

You know the answer to that question, of course, I have absolutely no idea what zeher is....

drksideofthemoon said:
No one can make you smile, you have to want to smile, I could possibly help you smile...I have a smile in my back pocket if you wish to borrow it...here...put it on...hmmm...I think you have it upside down...turn it around...now look in the mirror...what do you see?

I'm going to punch you, and it's going to hurt.

:D

drksideofthemoon said:
You know the answer to that question, of course, I have absolutely no idea what zeher is....
Uh, well, that's okay really. You just have to know that this Fallenfromgrace chick is :devil:-ish.

drksideofthemoon said:
Yeah, and I'll be hiding on the roof...behind mom's collection of cacti...
I think I should tell you that cacti are not really big, leafy and hide-able. :D

damppanties said:
I think I should tell you that cacti are not really big, leafy and hide-able. :D

Hmm....I was afraid of that...I know where I can hide, and where you will never find me...in the kitchen...gasp...LOL

drksideofthemoon said:
Hmm....I was afraid of that...I know where I can hide, and where you will never find me...in the kitchen...gasp...LOL
Not possible. Your horse won't be allowed in there, sorry. :cool:

damppanties said:
Not possible. Your horse won't be allowed in there, sorry. :cool:

Minor detail...I'll put a hat on the horse...and a fake mustache....maybe some sunglasses too....

Back