AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

SelenaKittyn said:
Right. I think. Isn't that right?

:eek:
;)

There was some discussion about limiting the number of times a person can be used etc...but then there werent enough authors...and for people who wanted to write something but all the people they wanted to use were earmarked for 3's already...they wont write as well if they are writing aobut people they dont really know etc.

Im aware that for example, I dont know everyone and not many people know me and so im not expecting to be used much and there are only a handful of people listed that i know enough to write about.

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Question... If we are using 3 folks in each story as main characters, but we only use one person no more than 3 times. . . will there be or is there already started... a list that will show what folks have been used their 3 times?

did we ever agree on how many times someone can be used? and how do we know who is using who? should we know? its a fantasy afterall.

you know peeps maybe u dont all agree but we have so many authors. whats the chance that the same people are gonna be used over and over again? i dont think so. i really dont :)

maybe we shouldnt put a limit on it

i dunno :confused:

i'm just sayin :eek:

femininity said:
did we ever agree on how many times someone can be used? and how do we know who is using who? should we know? its a fantasy afterall.

you know peeps maybe u dont all agree but we have so many authors. whats the chance that the same people are gonna be used over and over again? i dont think so. i really dont :)

maybe we shouldnt put a limit on it

i dunno :confused:

i'm just sayin :eek:

I for one dont think we need to.
I also feel that if i were forced into a corner and not able to write about who i wanted, i wouldnt want to write at all.

can the same author use a character more than once if writting more than one story?

Fallenfromgrace said:
I dont think so because some characters dont know they are being used by some authors...
Not even after the stories get submitted? I'm actually gonna have to read these all to see if my favorite AHers are in stories? :eek: :p

deathlynx said:
Not even after the stories get submitted? I'm actually gonna have to read these all to see if my favorite AHers are in stories? :eek: :p

Yes, i dont want to 'announce' after submission 'i used...you...you and how could i forget to use you...'' i would like people to read, comment and form opinions on their own. :)

Okay. I get it now, thanks. :) I was talking to Dark on Last, last night and he mentioned we were supposed to use at least 3 people as main characters and I knew there had been discussion on how many times to use someone, so I was just curious as to what all had been decided on all this. :) Thanks... I will molest folks at random. ;) :D

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Okay. I get it now, thanks. :) I was talking to Dark on Last, last night and he mentioned we were supposed to use at least 3 people as main characters and I knew there had been discussion on how many times to use someone, so I was just curious as to what all had been decided on all this. :) Thanks... I will molest folks at random. ;) :D

at least 3 people as main characters?! i've not heard that one. I made it really clear in my 'accepting the challenge' post on this thread that i tend to write with a 2 person focus, a few cameo's are seeping in but that's all.

Fallenfromgrace said:
at least 3 people as main characters?! i've not heard that one. I made it really clear in my 'accepting the challenge' post on this thread that i tend to write with a 2 person focus, a few cameo's are seeping in but that's all.
Okay, maybe he was just exhausted from fighting me for Last or I misunderstood him.

Just to clear things up, there is no limit, minimum or maximum, on who you use. That's what the majority seemed to want, so that's what was decided.

4degrees sent me a pm asking to be added to the be used list. Here is his description.

4degrees (curt)
i know i'm not around much in the AH these days, probably because I haven't been writing much, but I noticed your ah fantasies post today, and I'd like you to use me if you can fit me in. here is my description-

5'7'', 130 lbs
short brown hair, blue eyes
several tattoos including a large ejaculating penis on my back disguised as a snake, large gauge ear piercings and one large gauge tongue piercing
pale skin, mostly hairless (twinkish, i spose)
prefers to write about gore in a sexual way, and sappy lame poetry. still hopelessly in love with an unnamed poet on lit. orientation-gay.
if you have a shortage of guy characters who are into guys, well, i'm your guy.

Nosferatuness said:
Both please. Should we have permission from the person we want to write about ?

They shud be on the list...if they arent you need seperate permission.

Nos, is that you in your av? :D?

Nosferatuness said:
Both please. Should we have permission from the person we want to write about ?

If they aren't in the permission list, you do have to get permission from them first, but anyone in the permission list is fair game. I'll add you. :) Be sure to add your description to the thread.

Fallenfromgrace said:
They shud be on the list...if they arent you need seperate permission.

Nos, is that you in your av? :D?
She's on the list :)

and yeah :eek: is that you in yours? :kiss:

Okay, I've got the newest additions added to the be used list. I've also got the newest writers added to the schedule.

Selena and Dampy... I'll see what I can do about the AV. ;)

CrimsonMaiden said:
If they aren't in the permission list, you do have to get permission from them first, but anyone in the permission list is fair game. I'll add you. :) Be sure to add your description to the thread.

description

Medium red brown hair to my shoulders in layers
5 ' 5
medium built with curves
green eyes

I'm bi. I love vampire fantasies. Love to bite and be bitten. And I'm a total sub. ;)

Nosferatuness said:
She's on the list :)

and yeah :eek: is that you in yours? :kiss:

:eek: i think you're going to be a character in one of miiiine :D

yes, though you cant see much of me!

Nosferatuness said:
description
I'm bi. I love vampire fantasies. Love to bite and be bitten. And I'm a total sub. ;)

HOLY SHIT. COMPLETELY agree with the biting thing...and OMG i am a sub too...haha...oooooh this is gonna be SUCH fun :D

Hun, please also answer these questions *here* either pm the answers to me or post them as a reply. (I have to collate all the phsycial descriptions/ personal descriptions for the character info list -link in sig)

thanks ;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
(I have to collate all the phsycial descriptions/ personal descriptions for the character info list -link in sig)
And someday she will do it. We live in hope. :p

Back