AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

drksideofthemoon said:
Well, I have lots of tools, I could expand the ledge for her....
Please. There are enough as it is. :rolleyes:

drksideofthemoon said:
Minor detail...I'll put a hat on the horse...and a fake mustache....maybe some sunglasses too....
:eek:

You'd walk a disguised horse into my kitchen??! Sneaky person. Humph! :cool:

drksideofthemoon said:
Yeah, and I bet it's illegal in 47 states too...

Hot french kissing while passing a sugar cube back and forth is illegal in 47 states?

Wait, or maybe it's the crumbling it up and licking it off my breasts that's illegal.

:devil:

damppanties said:
Please. There are enough as it is. :rolleyes:

You'd walk a disguised horse into my kitchen??! Sneaky person. Humph! :cool:

Well that or park him outside disguised as a souped up Maruti 800...

Trinique_Fire said:
Hot french kissing while passing a sugar cube back and forth is illegal in 47 states?

Wait, or maybe it's the crumbling it up and licking it off my breasts that's illegal.

You never know...I thought French kissing had been made illegal by the Bush administration as being unpatriotic....

Trinique_Fire said:

*melt*

drksideofthemoon said:
LOL!!! Well, there's not a big difference in horsepower....
My Maruti is better than your horse. It comes with seatbelts, AC and a cd player. :p

damppanties said:
My Maruti is better than your horse. It comes with seatbelts, AC and a cd player. :p

Yeah, but my horse is a convertible and I can feel the wind in my hair without sticking my head out the window...LOL...and I dont need to stop for gas...

damppanties said:
So that's kind of good, right? :D

I guess it all depends on interpretation...it could either mean that she desires sex and soon, or that she has horns growing out of her head....or possibly both....

drksideofthemoon said:
Yeah, but my horse is a convertible and I can feel the wind in my hair without sticking my head out the window...LOL...and I dont need to stop for gas...
You have to feed him something. And I'd rather have an AC than wind in my hair (and the hot sun beating down on my head) in India! :eek:

damppanties said:
You have to feed him something. And I'd rather have an AC than wind in my hair (and the hot sun beating down on my head) in India! :eek:

Minor details, just think how handy a horse would be in a traffic jam....

drksideofthemoon said:
Minor details, just think how handy a horse would be in a traffic jam....
True.

I'm convinced.

Send me one on the next flight out?

Sorry to interrupt, but I just have to say: Dampy, you have one of the most awesomest avatars ever! I loved your snuggly one, but this new one is so clever and vivid. :rose:

Back