AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

damppanties said:
:D :D :D

We're not insane. We just like to live life dangerously. All that adrenaline... Yeeeaahhhh! I drive over here and love it. It gets my aggressive side out. ;) I think I'm going to miss this when I go somewhere else and have to be straight and proper about driving. :D

INSANITY.

i have a ridiculous no. of stories in my head. seriously.

Didi, y'day wasnt helpful! ps...send send send it to meeeee! :D

Fallenfromgrace said:
INSANITY.

i have a ridiculous no. of stories in my head. seriously.

Didi, y'day wasnt helpful! ps...send send send it to meeeee! :D
Sorry, I didn't write much more. I have about a paragraph, that's all. :eek:

RogueLurker said:
Did the dog eat your hard drive?

No... nothing that exciting. Although I once had a rabbit that ate the corners of my Hamlet essay when I was at uni, and then crapped all over it.

I put a note on the cover, explaining to my tutor what had happened. He just put an exclamation mark next to it. I still don't think he believed me. It certainly wasn't me who ate the corners and crapped on it, though :rolleyes:

CrimsonMaiden said:
If you can get someone else in the list to switch with you, I'm game. Ask around and let me know.

Hmmm... That might be difficult. It's the first introductory opening one.

Don't worry. There's still loads of time left ;)

scheherazade_79 said:

dont worry babe. we're getting there :cool:

scheherazade_79 said:
No... nothing that exciting. Although I once had a rabbit that ate the corners of my Hamlet essay when I was at uni, and then crapped all over it.

I put a note on the cover, explaining to my tutor what had happened. He just put an exclamation mark next to it. I still don't think he believed me. It certainly wasn't me who ate the corners and crapped on it, though :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if I would have believed you either ... :cool:

scheherazade_79 said:

I thought Fem was doing the introduction? I've got you down for Chapter 4.

Guys, at some point tonight im gonna ask y'all to shut ya pie holes and not post in this thread for a bit- i need to collate the descriptions etc, and i cant do that efficiently if people are posting and sending me off whack! ;)

drksideofthemoon said:
You never know...I thought French kissing had been made illegal by the Bush administration as being unpatriotic....

I wouldn't put it past Dubya. Typical fascist to make any kind of dissent, creativity, cosmopolitan taste, or sexually charged public display of affection "unpatriotic". :rolleyes: Hope that he never ACTUALLY does that...might be difficult with pro-war fervor gone and the Congress in Dem hands. Notice that no one calls fries "freedom fries" anymore? It's such a dumb thing, since they don't enhance freedom any more than they spread French culture. I'm not unpatriotic...I just refuse to bash a whole country for opposing a war that I also oppose.

Threadjack over. :devil: ;)

I am having serious second thoughts about writting my 1st fantasy. I was already really sceptical about writting it. Now more so. *sigh* fuckit. fuckit to hell, now i dont know what to do.

Fallenfromgrace said:
I am having serious second thoughts about writting my 1st fantasy. I was already really sceptical about writting it. Now more so. *sigh* fuckit. fuckit to hell, now i dont know what to do.
i want to read it.

please write it?

:kiss: :rose: :heart:

femininity said:
i want to read it.

please write it?

:kiss: :rose: :heart:

I dont know if i could handle writting it now. And if i did i don't think i'd be able to write it as well as i was intending to. *sigh*

:kiss:

SEVERUSMAX said:
Fusionnee is an awesome pair of writers. Not to mention two wonderful women. :cool:
hell yes. theyre AWESOME together. :kiss:

and they write hot sex as well as beauty :heart: :devil:

OK. i've collated all the info i have.

I need these people to PM me. I REALLY dont want to go through pages of posts again...so PLEASE PM me. NOT POST THIS. THANKS.

The following to link me to their physical descriptions and personality answers, if not already done, then please send me said info:

cheerful deviant
neonlyte
blackrose
mat - pending
min - unsure?
MagicaPractica - done
kitten69
Crimsonmaiden (sorry hun, i've gone and lost your pm!) - done
Trombonus
OhMissScarlet
angelicminx
rgraham
The_Fool
Sweetsubsarahh
Sophia_jane
FallingToFly/ Renee whatever ;)
Abs
S-des
Nosferatuness
4-degrees - pending

The following: send me a physical description please:

inlovewithyourghost - edited her post.

Maeveosliabh- please pm me to tell me whether you have fully withdrawn from being a character or no.

can all characters check the character list (in my sig) and click their usernames and check the link a) works b) directs you to the right post.

also, can people go back and edit their personality q's to include 'other people's 3 words' about you. DO NOT MAKE A NEW POST. PLEASE.

For those who remain UNGENDERED in my description post, please pm me your gender :eek:!!!!

That's all i can think of right now.

If i have more i will add later.

Last edited:
You need to double check the links at the end of the post...somewhere around #40 the end url failed and cause the last half dozen or so to be one solid link...

But I also wanted to state once again how great a job you're doing and to thank you for all the hard work! :rose: :rose: :rose:

(And I think it's funny that Crimson's info is needed ;) )

deathlynx said:
You need to double check the links at the end of the post...somewhere around #40 the end url failed and cause the last half dozen or so to be one solid link...

But I also wanted to state once again how great a job you're doing and to thank you for all the hard work! :rose: :rose: :rose:

(And I think it's funny that Crimson's info is needed ;) )

Thanks hun, just noticed that myself as i was checking back!

also, thank you for your pm :heart:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Thanks hun, just noticed that myself as i was checking back!
also, thank you for your pm :heart:
Here to help and for the moral support! :rose:

Back