AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

A gentle reminder to make sure you post your chapter as AH Fantasies Chapter ** then use your subtitle as your description.

Otherwise, the order is going to be all mixed up when they post.

Incredible story, I just can't seem to think of anything else to say that would do it justice.

whoa...............................
:heart: :rose: :kiss:

Top Rated Submissions : Chain Stories

Rank Rating Votes Title Author Date
1 5.00 26 AH Fantasy: Nirvanadragones FallingToFly 01/24/07

Incidentally, FtF, have you asked Laurel to add the Ch 2. to the title for that one?

Crim, my chapter is ready, but not due until late April. If you need a filler earlier than that, let me know and I'll change the chapter number and submit it whenever.

ETA: One of the leading characters said it was 'cute'. My editor said it was hilarious. Who do you believe? :confused:

Last edited:
CrimsonMaiden said:
I pmed Joe with a reminder his chapter is due tomorrow. I haven't as yet received a response.

I don't mind posting mine earlier if you don't hear back from him. It just needs one final read-through. :rose:

CrimsonMaiden said:
I pmed Joe with a reminder his chapter is due tomorrow. I haven't as yet received a response.

I spoke to him on IM last night, he was working on it and hoped to have it submitted soon -don't panic he knows it's due :)

<<slight panic.
im hating my story. this means i dont want to write any more on it. ganna push through...still...*gag*

vella_ms said:
<<slight panic.
im hating my story. this means i dont want to write any more on it. ganna push through...still...*gag*
Want a reader to tell you its all okay and you're being overly critical? :kiss: I volunteer. :cathappy:

damppanties said:
Want a reader to tell you its all okay and you're being overly critical? :kiss: I volunteer. :cathappy:
i think i might have to do that. my inner me is super hyper critical.

sure you dont mind?

Do we need to form a queue to read it or can I just stand here waving my arms saying, "Ooh, ooh pick me! Pick me!" :D

minsue said:
Do we need to form a queue to read it or can I just stand here waving my arms saying, "Ooh, ooh pick me! Pick me!" :D
erm...
:p
its tres boring right now. no sex yet.

vella_ms said:
i think i might have to do that. my inner me is super hyper critical.

sure you dont mind?
I volunteered.

Move out of the way gosling, Fallen. I'll fight you for it. :p

vella_ms said:
erm...
:p
its tres boring right now. no sex yet.

With your work there doesnt need to be sex yet for it to be good (this based on erm...one reading so far lol)

~~ Dampy chup re, tum lesbian vi nahin ho! ;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
Get behind me you odd clown goose ;)
Pfft! I was here first and I have sharp elbows. :cool:

Vella-la-la, you should know me better than that. :kiss:

minsue said:
Pfft! I was here first and I have sharp elbows. :cool:

Vella-la-la, you should know me better than that. :kiss:
she does have sharp elbows

but

if you look at her hard, she will bruise!

Back