AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

vella_ms said:
she does have sharp elbows

but

if you look at her hard, she will bruise!
Harrumph! It's you and your freakish toes that cause bruises!

vella_ms said:
she does have sharp elbows

but

if you look at her hard, she will bruise!

Well, i have the northern and southern hemisphere's for eyeballs (they're really big :rolleyes: ) and so i can look at min REALLY REALLY hard :D *stares* oh look...spontaneous human combustion...! :D (maybe i'll get put in prison at Mat's workplace ;))

~~ yeh eyeh shut it damp albert ;)

I'm still very possibly going to chicken out on one of mine. I've got the entire story in my head, but I'm a little too worried about the reaction of the person it features...

CrimsonMaiden said:
I'm still very possibly going to chicken out on one of mine. I've got the entire story in my head, but I'm a little too worried about the reaction of the person it features...
Who wouldn't love to be featured in one of your stories?

femininity said:
whens the next one?
Ch 03: Joe to be submitted by Jan 29
Ch 04: Zade to be submitted by Feb 5
Ch 05: Fem to be submitted by Feb 8
Ch 06: Vella to be submitted by Feb 12

so, soon i would think. looking forward to reading another...cringing because im not even close to the midway point on mine.

:eek:

vella_ms said:
Ch 03: Joe to be submitted by Jan 29
Ch 04: Zade to be submitted by Feb 5
Ch 05: Fem to be submitted by Feb 8
Ch 06: Vella to be submitted by Feb 12

so, soon i would think. looking forward to reading another...cringing because im not even close to the midway point on mine.

:eek:

Well, I've not spoken to Joew since the weekend but I'm sure he'll have gotten it in for Monday, but with the valentine's comp on it may take a while longer to post.

Crim -why not PM the person with the story idea if you feel nervous about it? :rose:

Last edited:
Im with Vella on this, i havent been able to write much of it lately, and i need to have it edited at least once, and maybe again if im allowed lol. I better get my ass writting *sigh*

English Lady said:
Crim -why not PM the person with the story idea if you feel nervous about it? :rose:

Well, I thought about that... but I'm too chicken.

minsue said:
Who wouldn't love to be featured in one of your stories?

Well... my attempts at harmless flirtation with this person seem to fall on deaf ears so...

CrimsonMaiden said:
Well, I thought about that... but I'm too chicken.

Well... my attempts at harmless flirtation with this person seem to fall on deaf ears so...

Want me to do it for ya? I'm not chicken :p

Some people are a bit slow on the uptake - blatant flirting often works well then ;)

English Lady said:

Some people are a bit slow on the uptake - blatant flirting often works well then ;)

Well, he seems to catch it just fine when others flirt with him.

I may be too big of a chicken for you to do it for me too, lol.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Well, he seems to catch it just fine when others flirt with him.

I may be too big of a chicken for you to do it for me too, lol.
Channel my bitchiness :cool:

English Lady said:

*nodding*
Yeah, what EL said.

Some of us flirts still need a 2x4 upside of things now and then to best get our attention.

:cool:

Remec said:
Some of us flirts still need a 2x4 upside of things now and then to best get our attention.
:cool:
I'll second that...Especially guys...we're not so good at subtlty :eek:

CrimsonMaiden said:
I have to agree with Min...Anyone should be honored to be included in one of your stories! You're a fabulous writer and have such an amazing imagination...One could even say a "fertile" imagination! :catroar:

deathlynx said:
I'll second that...Especially guys...we're not so good at subtlty :eek:

I have to agree with Min...Anyone should be honored to be included in one of your stories! You're a fabulous writer and have such an amazing imagination...One could even say a "fertile" imagination! :catroar:

:eek: One would hope, but I can't help that my self-doubt rears its ugly head.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Don't let it! :kiss:
I would absolutely love to read your fantasies! :heart:

oh, crim, stop worrying! i must say i'm totally flattered, and even kinda turned on (in the gayest way, mind you) that you have me starring in your fantasy. of course, i know i'm everyone's dream on here, but few would admit that, seeing as how i'm so utterly...interesting, let's say.

i'm sure too that it's not that you have a fear of me not approving of your vivid descriptions of our fantastic late-night dark-alleyway amidst-the-broken-glass-and-street-dwellers liasion, but rather a fear of being outcast by the entire AH, hell, possibly all of lit, if you publicly post this fantasy.

not to worry crim-everyone here know's what a talented and dedicated author you are, and i'm sure that you can assure all of them that you're just doing an overly-unbelievable exercise, and that never has it crossed your mind that you want me in that way, in reality.

i'm still so flattered, though.

:kiss:

forgive me. i just couldn't resist the urge to be retarded. i do it so well, yanno.

4degrees said:
oh, crim, stop worrying! i must say i'm totally flattered, and even kinda turned on (in the gayest way, mind you) that you have me starring in your fantasy. of course, i know i'm everyone's dream on here, but few would admit that, seeing as how i'm so utterly...interesting, let's say.

i'm sure too that it's not that you have a fear of me not approving of your vivid descriptions of our fantastic late-night dark-alleyway amidst-the-broken-glass-and-street-dwellers liasion, but rather a fear of being outcast by the entire AH, hell, possibly all of lit, if you publicly post this fantasy.

not to worry crim-everyone here know's what a talented and dedicated author you are, and i'm sure that you can assure all of them that you're just doing an overly-unbelievable exercise, and that never has it crossed your mind that you want me in that way, in reality.

i'm still so flattered, though.

:kiss:

My secret's out. :eek: :p

Seriously though, thanks to all for the encouragement and clamoring to make me feel okay about it. :kiss: I still don't know if I'm writing it though.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Crim, write it. And if the AH character doesn't like it, tell me and I'll bash his head in. Virtually, of course... but, you know... :mad: :cool:

Personally, I feel that if someone has given their name as a volunteer for the chain then they really have no reason to complain if someone uses them. That being said, I'd rather know that someone's going to use me. I get paranoid about it.

Back