Auteur Challenge: Do you know your poets?

Knowing Charley it will be the best Swiss chocolate. :D
Knowing me, it's all about salt and Beluga caviar. Nevertheless, if it was about chocolate, it would HAVE to be the BEST and the best does come from Switzerland. :devil: Can I date you?

Knowing me, it's all about salt and Beluga caviar. Nevertheless, if it was about chocolate, it would HAVE to be the BEST and the best does come from Switzerland. :devil: Can I date you?

In a heart beat, darling! tequila and caviar on tiny wheat crackers to start followed by your hearts desire. Finishing up with chocolate for me and cheese platter for you. Not to mention brandy and fine cigars. Bed?

In a heart beat, darling! tequila and caviar on tiny wheat crackers to start followed by your hearts desire. Finishing up with chocolate for me and cheese platter for you. Not to mention brandy and fine cigars. Bed?
This is really, really male, but I want to watch. Why I'm kind of chewing at my nails how much I want to watch.

I know, I know. Why guys are slowly waning away.

But not right now. Hey, I'll buy the brandy and maybe even the cigars.

And if you throw in some caviar off Tessie's, um, "bread," I could possibly be persuaded to fund the whole thing. I'm flush right now.

Or flushed.

It's hard to tell.

I refuse to lick chocolate off Tz and Remec's thingamys ....... I've tried body choc before and it's disgusting
No part of me is ever being dipped in melted chocolate. You can take that to the bank, people.

Now, coffee ice cream, well, that might be a bit chilly, but The Sacrifice Determines the Reward.

Or something like that. :cool:

This is really, really male, but I want to watch. Why I'm kind of chewing at my nails how much I want to watch.

I know, I know. Why guys are slowly waning away.

But not right now. Hey, I'll buy the brandy and maybe even the cigars.

And if you throw in some caviar off Tessie's, um, "bread," I could possibly be persuaded to fund the whole thing. I'm flush right now.

Or flushed.

It's hard to tell.

What's male about that? I want to watch too I suppose that makes me trés kinky

No part of me is ever being dipped in melted chocolate. You can take that to the bank, people.

Now, coffee ice cream, well, that might be a bit chilly, but The Sacrifice Determines the Reward.

Or something like that. :cool:

Make it peanut butter icecream and we might have something going there as long as you warn me before ermmmm well before ummm errrrr ........

I have brandy. I have cigars. I have no tekillya.

Are you watching too and which party? Either/both/same room etc? These things have to be agreed by all parties involved you know :)

You three are so bad! All it is is an innocent dinner between two old friends.

Watch indeed!

:rolleyes: < << closest smilie to innocent eyes.

Bed? Feather pillows, feather comforter, feather mattress! Candles scattered in a pattern so that there is only one way for you to step: toward me. We could set the world on fire, Tess! :devil:

Bed? Feather pillows, feather comforter, feather mattress! Candles scattered in a pattern so that there is only one way for you to step: toward me. We could set the world on fire, Tess! :devil:

We have a potential cheering section plus offers of cigars and booze PLUS, for a small condideration, Tzara will foot the whole bill!

Keep the extinguishers handy and prepare for the sprinklers............

*sinks into feather-heaven*

We have a potential cheering section plus offers of cigars and booze PLUS, for a small condideration, Tzara will foot the whole bill!

Keep the extinguishers handy and prepare for the sprinklers............

*sinks into feather-heaven*
lol - :kiss:

Tzara can fly us to Copenhagen, and then dine us at Noma, woo us with the Northern Lights and then get all his desires met! What an adventure!

lol - :kiss:

Tzara can fly us to Copenhagen, and then dine us at Noma, woo us with the Northern Lights and then get all his desires met! What an adventure!

Oh yes! Noma! I heard about that on our news cast this morning! Have you eaten there? It must be exceptional.

Tzara? Are you there? Tzara?

Oh yes! Noma! I heard about that on our news cast this morning! Have you eaten there? It must be exceptional.
Tzara? Are you there? Tzara?
Oh I want to eat there, believe me. It's not too pricey for us, but booked solid for the rest of the season. A reservation isn't quite as impossible to get as in El Bulli, but requires a lot of previous planning. In other news ... I could cook up a hell of a meal starting with little neck clams steamed in Madeira wine and basil. :D

Back