Chain Story Idea: Sex Slave Scenero

I'd like to take a crack at it as it ties into a new series I'm contemplating....

I appreciate your interest, and have had a chance to look at your work. You're writing is easy to read, quick and to the point, and full of some nice sexy scenes. I've only started perusing Vera's story at this point.

~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~

The one question I'll have for all new folks coming in, is they have to ask themselves, if they can stay true to other author's characters. A character created by another carries a different personality than what another writer sees, but in order for the chapters to blend everyone has to try to stay true, so it's always important that if you're using a character you have to make sure you're not changing traits just to suit your chapters needs.

Also this story will most likely take between 15-20 chapters to finish, each chapter blending in with the other. So again, before committing you have to realize you're pretty much co-writing a short book, everything has to go together and make sense.

I started re-reading it a couple of days ago but I'm trying desperately to finish up an editing project right now so someone can go to press with some work.

I started re-reading it a couple of days ago but I'm trying desperately to finish up an editing project right now so someone can go to press with some work.

I believe TE or VM had something ready before I disappeared, let's see if they do, then I can come in with a chapter to tie with theirs. Then get us on a schedule. Thanks again for coming back. :rose:

Since VM had the last one, it was probably TE that mentioned having one hidden in his files. Either way I'll get one started today. I think I'll pick up a bit on Hera and see if we can find out where Mada put her.

I do have a 4th chapter ready to go, and have PMed TE to see if his old one was available and am waiting to hear from him. In the meantime TalonOne PMed me back from a message I sent him, and he's decided to hold off on joining the chain.

First post has been updated, please be sure to read over the new additions in red, and Ch. 05 has been submitted. I'll also wait before posting a writing submission schedule for a few more days to see if any other writers wish to trickle in and become a part of the chain.

Last edited:
I've added more red ink to the first post. I had missed chap. 4, so a link to that has been added, and I PMed Laurel to see if she could edit the title of my last submission to reflect that it is chapter 4 (my author note may have an issue as well, but I don't think it's one I need to run out and change - just the title)

Also since I had missed Chap. 4's link, I had missed reading it and catching up, so may have others, so please take a peek at it. TE999 wrote a great story, very arousing and introduced two characters that could become key - at least one most likely will be. I've added the descriptions of them to the first link.

The story advanced Afsoon's life into a 1 mth. 3 weeks. My story that I submitted focused on Hera, and spoke more of her immediate circumstances right after leaving Hera's clutches and into approx. one week of captivity. So her story is somewhat behind as far as Afsoon, but can be easily caught up in another chapter sometime later.

Kismet Ch. 05 - is up though in the author note it says it's the 4th installment - my oops, but Laurel changed the title for me after a quick PM - thanks Laurel. :kiss:

I've not heard back from Dragonlipz, and TE is working on Ch. 06. Here's a schedule, but again it can be rearranged and changed if needed, the dates aren't set in stone.

TE - Chap. 6 - Nov. 25
VM - Chap. 7 - Dec. 9
LL - Chap. 8 - Dec. 23
Red - Chap. 9 - Jan. 6

Kismet Ch. 05 - is up though in the author note it says it's the 4th installment - my oops, but Laurel changed the title for me after a quick PM - thanks Laurel. :kiss:

I've not heard back from Dragonlipz, and TE is working on Ch. 06. Here's a schedule, but again it can be rearranged and changed if needed, the dates aren't set in stone.

TE - Chap. 6 - Nov. 25
VM - Chap. 7 - Dec. 9
LL - Chap. 8 - Dec. 23
Red - Chap. 9 - Jan. 6

Correction RH&F: Dragonlipz has NOT heard back from you....I'm not quibbling but let's get that straight.....good luck to y'all in this effort.......

I posted to you in the thread. My apologies if you didn't see that.

I appreciate your interest, and have had a chance to look at your work. You're writing is easy to read, quick and to the point, and full of some nice sexy scenes. I've only started perusing Vera's story at this point.

That was your post to me RH&F, no invite or assignment....so the apology is mine to make: I couldn't read your mind........or grasp the significance of your disinterest....again, good luck to y'all....

That was your post to me RH&F, no invite or assignment....so the apology is mine to make: I couldn't read your mind........or grasp the significance of your disinterest....again, good luck to y'all....

You've completely miss understood my waiting - you didn't post back and respond to me at all. I would have liked a response to my post to you, and you would have liked a PM from me. We both didn't read either one persons mind.

I had been waiting for you to respond so I could put you on the board, but I doubt you'll believe that, even though I mentioned it to another co-writer via PM that I was waiting to see if you were going to post back on the thread. You didn't, so I assumed you lost interest, just as you assumed I had snubbed you intentionally. Neither it seems was the case.

My apologies again for the misunderstanding.

You've completely miss understood my waiting - you didn't post back and respond to me at all. I would have liked a response to my post to you, and you would have liked a PM from me. We both didn't read either one persons mind.

I had been waiting for you to respond so I could put you on the board, but I doubt you'll believe that, even though I mentioned it to another co-writer via PM that I was waiting to see if you were going to post back on the thread. You didn't, so I assumed you lost interest, just as you assumed I had snubbed you intentionally. Neither it seems was the case.

My apologies again for the misunderstanding.

Your actions speak volumes.....

I'm posting a link on the first page that discusses the value of the almighty coin. If you feel you're going to be using money exchanges a lot in your chapter, please be sure to do a quick peruse of the information provided via the link.

Thanks! TE999's chapter is 99.9% ready. :D

I'm posting a link on the first page that discusses the value of the almighty coin. If you feel you're going to be using money exchanges a lot in your chapter, please be sure to do a quick peruse of the information provided via the link.

Thanks! TE999's chapter is 99.9% ready. :D

I done changed them there coins in my chapter accordin' to thet there article, so now it's 100% ready.:D

I done changed them there coins in my chapter accordin' to thet there article, so now it's 100% ready.:D

Sounds like a plan then. ;) I probably never would have caught it had it not been for the sermon last week in church. I find that ironic. :rolleyes:

Ummm, yep ... considering the venue in which we write, I find it amusing as well.:D

It certainly gave me a chuckle. :D Since you are done with your chapter, you can submit early if you'd like, and if VM wishes to slip the date up as well, that too will be fine.

It certainly gave me a chuckle. :D Since you are done with your chapter, you can submit early if you'd like, and if VM wishes to slip the date up as well, that too will be fine.

Since I'm skedded for submittal after Turkey Day, maybe I'll send Ch. 6 in now and it should be posted around that date.

Let's get this wagon train moving! :D

December 9th? Wow, I'd better get cooking. I'll go back and re-read the entire thing so that I have some idea of what Mamood will be dealing with. I don't think that the Sultan will have a lot of play for the next few chapters. He's too busy leading his army and dealing with other kingdoms.

December 9th? Wow, I'd better get cooking. I'll go back and re-read the entire thing so that I have some idea of what Mamood will be dealing with. I don't think that the Sultan will have a lot of play for the next few chapters. He's too busy leading his army and dealing with other kingdoms.

That's fine, it's obvious through the previous chapters that he's less important than I thought he'd be. Which is another surprise to writing a chain story, you never know who is going to become key players and who is not. I think that's why I love doing them. In my mind the idea may start, and I can see it going this way and that way, but until it is my turn to take the story on, I really can't form how it may go. :D Every chapter is like a present to my imagination.

Thanks all for coming back on board, and though some new writers may be leery about coming in because of some things that transpired earlier this week, please don't be. Misunderstandings happen, online and in real life.

That's fine, it's obvious through the previous chapters that he's less important than I thought he'd be. Which is another surprise to writing a chain story, you never know who is going to become key players and who is not. I think that's why I love doing them. In my mind the idea may start, and I can see it going this way and that way, but until it is my turn to take the story on, I really can't form how it may go. :D Every chapter is like a present to my imagination.

Thanks all for coming back on board, and though some new writers may be leery about coming in because of some things that transpired earlier this week, please don't be. Misunderstandings happen, online and in real life.

I concur. The plot lines are flexible and new writing styles are always welcome.

In the upcoming Chapter 6 (done by yours truly) the relationship between Afsoon and Farisa deepens, villains appear in the harem, escape plots are being hatched and the fine hand of Mahmood Al-Bezier in shaping events becomes more apparent.

C'mon in and join the fun. :D

Back