Chester's playground

Naked twister - ya!

What's up?
How should I know, I am in the middle of a pile of beautiful male and female bodies :D :p

Can anyone find the spinner? Who is grabbing my ass, that is not a colour, but it is makinig me blush a bright red.

Elbow - brown

Chest - breast, um, peach I mean :)

Chester

Re: Naked twister - ya!

ChesterMolester said:
What's up?
How should I know, I am in the middle of a pile of beautiful male and female bodies :D :p

Can anyone find the spinner? Who is grabbing my ass, that is not a colour, but it is makinig me blush a bright red.

Elbow - brown

Chest - breast, um, peach I mean :)

Chester

LoL!!!! Yeah really..someone has a finger in my pussy...LoL I didn't know "Pink" was a "twister color" LMFAO

Twister colors

Cipher,
I don't know what colors are on the regular, child's game version, but pink in this version looks lovely. My hands tend to be everywhere, so I don't know if I have a finger in your "Pink" or not :(

Lets just play some more :D

Re: Twister colors

ChesterMolester said:
Cipher,
I don't know what colors are on the regular, child's game version, but pink in this version looks lovely. My hands tend to be everywhere, so I don't know if I have a finger in your "Pink" or not :(

Lets just play some more :D

LoL @ Chester...LoL

1000 is here

Grabs ciph and plants a hot passionate french fiss on her as i hit the 1000 posting marker. Now its time to go on the side to figure my title. Cracks open the beer and says cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whooooohooooooo!!!!!!:heart: :kiss:

U did it!! go the the other board..we're all hangin on that!!!:kiss:

RH34 honors Chester with 1000th post in forum

Restlessheart34 has honored this forum with his 1000 post - thank you Restless.

We have had the honor of watching one person lose there lit virginity on this forum, and another gain self-title. Way to go people. WaaaHoooooooooooo

Chester

RH and twister colors

RH,
Thanks for the info on the child's version, but here, I think two of the best colors are Pink, as in Pink lips, and Purple, as in Purple heads. :D :p :devil:

Chester

RH - the Post Man Cumths

Damn RH,
I can see why you have busted 1000 in about three weeks time. You may have to replace that keyboard soon. :)

So, if someone was to call out:

Elbow - pink

We would try to put our elbows on the women's clits, um, sounds like fun.

Hand - blue

Would have everyone grabbing a handful of balls, hell ya, I likes :D

Alright...As i mentioned to some of you...I have an early start where i have to wake up..So Goodnight, sweet dreams, I'll talk and see u guys tomorrow afternoon and evening but for tomorrow night..I'll be out getting fucked up!!!! LoL In both senses of the word!!! LoL

Have a good one everyone!!!
:kiss: :heart:

Jessika

Once again..CONGRATS!!! to you RH!!

Ya know... I really have to start making it to the orgy before everbody goes home for the night :( :eek:

VampEyes

VampEyes,
I am here, and willing to play :)

Want to start our own little thing? It may not be an orgy, but it can be all over the house ;)

Ohhh goody... I do so hate being alone... Hmm the WHOLE house to ourselves?
Where should we start?? :kiss: :p :kiss:

VampEyes and my hunger

VAmpEyes,
I haven't had a chance to eat yet, would you care to join me in the kitchen, I understand that there are some fine wines, cheases, and some sausages as well :)

And perchance a nice big counter top or table? Ohhh the possibilities!!!

Here, let me help

Here VampEyes, let me help you up onto this counter top. First, got to make sure you are properly dressed. I got the cooks apron for me, and would you like to wear this maid's outfit?

Ohh I would love to wear a maids outfit.. plus the feather duster may come in handy later ;)
Hmm lets see let me just take off these jeans and tank top.. I'll leave the corset on that will make for a nice look I should think...
Besides then I can just leave on my black stockings and all I have to do is slip this dress (ohhh my thats short are you sure this is the whole dress) over my head.
There we are hmmm nice!!!!!

Back