Chester's playground

goodnight

well, it has been nice meeting you guys and i will talk to you laterz. I am really getting tired and not sure what I am doing
So, talk to you tomorrow and goodnight to all.

Re: goodnight

sexyblueyedstranger said:
well, it has been nice meeting you guys and i will talk to you laterz. I am really getting tired and not sure what I am doing
So, talk to you tomorrow and goodnight to all.

Nice to meet you!!! Have a good night!!!:rose: :rose:

Re: Re: Re: hey

ShiningEyes said:

hmmmmm I'm not sure which of the AV's I like best, Ciph

I put this one back on cuz the other one was kinda little...Ur only allowed 150x150..and the cool ones are all big..and i don't know how to crop pics..LoL

Re: Re: Re: Re: hey

Cipher said:

I put this one back on cuz the other one was kinda little...Ur only allowed 150x150..and the cool ones are all big..and i don't know how to crop pics..LoL

just post that you need help with croping and peeps on here can do it for ya!!! That's how I got my AV to the right size!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hey

ShiningEyes said:

just post that you need help with croping and peeps on here can do it for ya!!! That's how I got my AV to the right size!!!

Ok cool!!! Maybe this weekend i will make a thread...i'm to lazy and im kinda sleepy to do it now...LoL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hey

Cipher said:

Ok cool!!! Maybe this weekend i will make a thread...i'm to lazy and im kinda sleepy to do it now...LoL

LOL I can understand that!

Alright guyz n galz, I'm gonna go get ready for bed..I'll stop back later after i take my bath and get my stuff ready for tomorrow..I hope i see yaz all..If i don't...Have a great night, and a great day!!!:kiss: :heart:

Cipher said:
Alright guyz n galz, I'm gonna go get ready for bed..I'll stop back later after i take my bath and get my stuff ready for tomorrow..I hope i see yaz all..If i don't...Have a great night, and a great day!!!:kiss: :heart:

Have a wonderful bath!!!! Hope to see ya when you get back on in a bit! If not......have a wonderful night with sweet dreams!!!! And a wonderful day tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sleep with angels if I don't see ya again tonight!
~hugz and kisses~ :heart: :rose:

Cant stay too long, need sleep, and not feeling well

Sorry gals, cant stay. I have put my bod thru heck the last few nights, and it doesn't like it. Had to run because I had the runs, and now I am not feeling verey well at all - sorry :(

Chester

Awww sorry I missed everybody again... damn I need to work on my timing....... Hopefully catch all the fun tomorrow :heart:

VampEyes

VampEyes
Sorry I missed you - wasn't feeling well. Will try to catch up with you later.

Chester

Naked Twister anyone?

Hi all,
To help get tonight's party started I got the game Naked Twister right here. Lets start

Hand - blue

Foot - yellow

Breast - green

Someone spin the thingy, I want to get all tangled up in body parts :)

Chester

Hope You Feel Better

ChesterMolester said:
VampEyes
Sorry I missed you - wasn't feeling well. Will try to catch up with you later.

Chester

Awwwww I hope you feel better sweets :rose: :kiss: :heart:

Hi to all

Hi everyone, and thanks for stopping by,

Call out another body part - color combo, and don't be shy to call out your own.

Ass - red

Dick - pink

Cum on folks, join on in - you don't need to wait for me to have a party.

Chester

Back