Chester's playground

Yes, um, that dress may be too long

Yes,VampEyes,
that is just fine. See how nicely it covers your bottom when you stand up, yet lets me admire you <* places hand on - *> thighs. Now, if you bend over forward like that, yes, that way, you give me a fine <* hand raising up to her - *> REAR view.

Now, I'll get the wine and cheese, and here, I'll help you sit on the counter. Sorry, didn't mean to drool there, what a lovely chest line you got there.

Oh Thank You (as I blush crimson)!!1 Ok so now I am perched upon the counter like a doll ... Whatever shall we do now?

The prep work

As I come back with the wine and chese I see you looking throu the top cabinets. You are pullin down some pots and pans, even a cassarole dish. I don't care about that, I just love that rear view, with you on your knees, bent forward again. This time, you have pulled things tight, to assent your figure - wettly so.

As I aproach I get the sweet smell of womanhood in my nose. I set the wine and cheese down, and help you turn around, and be seated again. I ask what you though you where doing, and you replyed that you had heard me talking, and I had mentioned that I like eating at the "Y", and stove top stuffing. Since there is no YMCA around, you where going to make the stuffing for me. How cute, but I explian that that was only figures of speach, and I can show you better than trying to explain it to you.

I giggle uncontrollably and once again find myself blushing....... So please do enlighten me :eek:

First the "Y"

I pull you forward, and have you sitting on the edge of the counter top. As I do so, I step forward, to force your legs to part around me. After this I tell you to pretend that you are the letter Y, and to stick your arms staight up in the air. See, you make a nice upside-down letter Y.

I tell you that letters don't wear clothes, like you, they are beautiful in there own form. I lift the dress up and off, just as you had put it on. You pout, saying it was so much trouble to get such a small thing on. I lean forward, and give you a kiss, and say the dress did it's job wounderfully.

Now, lets remove the stockings, or at least, get them down aroudn your ankles.

Now, ly back, and rest your legs on my shoulders. Yes, that is it, and see, you are still making the letter Y, just lieing down.

Cipher's birthday

Sorry Ciper, can't look for that Triple German Cholate Birthday Cake right now, I am giving the ever sweet and innocent VampEyes a lession or two on cooking, and where to eat ;)

Still, happy bithday to you :D

Chester

Oh, have a rose, here you go: :rose: I'll give you everything else as you want/need, such as :heart: :p, and :kiss:

Last edited:
What's goin on everyone????

i'm dippin in here to see what's goin on..i got some time to kill so i figured i'd come hang out with my people!!!!!:p

:kiss:

Hello to all

I was just dropping by... I won't be able to come and play tonight...I will be out. I'm going Dancing.....gosh it has been forever and I am so looking forward to it.

OH CONGRATS....Cipher and RH34!!!!!!!!!

I like those Titles... and sorry I wasn't here to help cheer you on.

Chester, Sorry I missed you sweetie. I'll be around more maybe tomorrow.

Kisses ReNae

Re: Hello to all

Mistress ReNae said:
I was just dropping by... I won't be able to come and play tonight...I will be out. I'm going Dancing.....gosh it has been forever and I am so looking forward to it.

OH CONGRATS....Cipher and RH34!!!!!!!!!

I like those Titles... and sorry I wasn't here to help cheer you on.

Chester, Sorry I missed you sweetie. I'll be around more maybe tomorrow.

Kisses ReNae

Hey MR!! I hope u have a wonderful time dancin!! i love to shake what my mama gave me!!! LoL Have a great night mamacita!!:kiss:

Thanks to the both of you

I am just waiting for time to leave.

So I figured no better place to wait.

;) :)

Cipher and MR out tonite

Cipher and Mistress ReNae are out tonite, partys and dacnces.

Looks like Shining and RH34 will be here, and I'll be in and out, no tilling what state of mind I'll be in, or if I'll even have a mind :D

Yeah i'm hangin around...waiting for my my music to be done...LoL
Like i need all these songs..but ya know...LoL I might some other day...LoL
The boards are pretty slow at the moment..I wish the weather wasn't so shitty..it's raining and it's kinda cold...i don't like it:(
But oh well..LoL

Just popping by to Say Hello

Oh I missed everyone last night......

But I had a hell of a time at the dance. I got way to drunk and partyed way to hard. I danced for ever and not just with hubby..... I was dancin with the ladies too....hehehehe.

That was totally a new experience... but hey we have spent so much time together this last year in school that we are all like family. Or that is what they said when we were all showing off new body art or piercings..lol

Oh I so hope I get to go and party like that again.

wishing everyone a wonderful day.

Take care,
Kisses,
ReNae;)

Re: Re: Renae....Empty your inbox please

Mistress ReNae said:

It is empty honey send away... I'll be waiting

Kisses

Honey, it is your sent list of messages that is keeping you from receiving any new messages. Sorry to interrupt here. But you will need to dump some of those too. I think 100 total messages is the limit. If this does not work, I am looking for you on Yahoo messeging too.
Frank

Back