Chester's playground

i want to get to atleast 900 before i have to go to bed looks like ill hit 1000 tomarrow night:D :D :D :D :D :D

restlessheart34 said:
i want to get to atleast 900 before i have to go to bed looks like ill hit 1000 tomarrow night:D :D :D :D :D :D

mmmmmm you don't have but a few more to go!!! cum on, you can do it sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!

restlessheart34 said:

I hope u do!!!!! I'll help in any way i can!!!:p

RH34 and 100 post in a nite?

Well RH you only have six more to go, so may I suggest eating Shinings pussy real slow and fun like?

And one hundred post tomorrow? You is going to where out both your keyboard and fingers, but go for it

im posting at an average of 895 or 48.48 posts per day as of that last post in frisky for you shining

Everyone...before she posts...I would like to personally introduce a very sweet and beautiful woman to Lit! She's my cuz and new at all this! Her name is sexyblueyedstranger!

hey!

Hello there everyone. I am shining's cuz and am looking forward to getting to know all of you. I am new at this, so be patient with me.

Re: hey!

sexyblueyedstranger said:
Hello there everyone. I am shining's cuz and am looking forward to getting to know all of you. I am new at this, so be patient with me.

Hey Ms.Sexyblue!! How goes it??? Welcome!!!!!:rose: :rose:

ShiningEyes said:

hehe Ok.....ummmmm hang on and let me check it out ok!

ok...go to control panel...there's an option to edit profile...down at the bottom...it's kinda hard to spot, but it's there it shows where to put the status

restlessheart34 said:
this is 900 and i only started on april 21st

Woooooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now...what can we ladies do for ya????? :p :devil:

Re: hey

thanx for all of the warm welcomings. I am not sure about what i am doing but, as soon as she gets here, she will show me.

And you know I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These guys will take care of you too!! They are some great great people!!!!!

thanx for all of the warm welcomings. I am not sure about what i am doing but, as soon as she gets here, she will show me.

Ur welcome!!! After ur first few posts..it's gonns be hella easy!!:p
Then u can cruise around and have fun on all the threads:D

Re: Re: hey

Cipher said:

Ur welcome!!! After ur first few posts..it's gonns be hella easy!!:p
Then u can cruise around and have fun on all the threads:D

hmmmmm I'm not sure which of the AV's I like best, Ciph

find threads that you like and go to it girl, hav fun in here and others. main thing is HAVE FUN, clean or dirty

Back