Chester's playground

Just stoped by to see what all this noise is and walk into a orgy :eek: and then notice vamp isn't that far from me ;) and as much as I'd like to stay around and play I must go for now :( as work comes in a few hours, great thread chester :D

restlessheart34 said:
Grabs shining and gives her a hot passionate kiss and rubs her clit

mmmmmm what a wonderful greeting!!!!!!! gives you a deep passionate kiss in return......pushes my pussy against your hand

Thanks Woodmiester

Thanks Woody,
Stop by any time, and grab a quicky. Well all cum here to play, and get laid, so pop in any time you want. The door is always open - I don't even know if this place has a door :)

Chester

too bad i did not catch you earlier cause id have had fun be on early and find me please shining

night all

Re: Thanks Woodmiester

ChesterMolester said:
Thanks Woody,
Stop by any time, and grab a quicky. Well all cum here to play, and get laid, so pop in any time you want. The door is always open - I don't even know if this place has a door :)

Chester

Doors? Hell I've busted down a few in my days so get it off the hinges if there is cause it's cummin open :D

my hands slide from between us to your back as I wrap my legs around your back pulling you into me as my lips reach up to meet yours

Woody and doors

Well, so much for that. Hope the ladies didn't have any ideas for doors around here. Cum on in Woody, and hell, who needs doors, we are all adults here, no kids to worry about (I don't think so anyway).

restlessheart34 said:
too bad i did not catch you earlier cause id have had fun be on early and find me please shining

night all

Will be on early tomorrow!!! *VBS* Would love to have fun with ya!

As I slide into your tight, wet, pussy, my hands find there way to your ass cheeks, and help steady you. They are roaming all over the place, up and down the crack of your ass, up to your hips and waist, and back down again. Sometimes they grab and squeeze, other times they just lightly touch you, tracing a finger nail up and down. Every once in a while you fill a finger playing with your brown eye, the one that stinks, not winks

I am so lost in your powers that I hardly notice the kiss, but my lips return it with hunger, of there own vilotation

my hips thrust up at you as you fill me so completely.... my nails sliding up and down your back my mouth trailing to your shoulder kissing all the way.... flexing my muscles everytime you pull back wanting to keepp you deep inside me

Changing without notice

We had changed positions without me even noticing. That is how deeply you have sunk your claws into me. One momment you where on top, about to mount me, before I offered you your own juices to lick from my finges, now I am the one on top, with you pulling me in, even farther that the stroke before.

I feel those short hairs up against my shaven pubic area. I have never been one to just pound away, not since my teenage years anyway, where sex was the only thing that mattered. No, I have learned to help a woman reach those lofty heights, and to listen to her, and let her help guilde me. I know what I must do, as I thrust forward, I also go down, trying to burry you in the beanbag chair.

moaning as I feel you sink so deeply into me.... my body shivers in delight my body tingling at the feeling of you on top of my our nippkes brushing each others your cock thrusting in and out of my wet pussy

I rotate my hips as well, to try to provide the most stimulate on each stroke, not just a thrust of the meaty spear into the targe of heat, but the magic wand performing tricks to amaze the person.

Really cool Thread

Hey sweetie... I wish I could stay and play but I'm just poping through on the way to bed...

Kisses,
ReNae:kiss:

Ohhh yess my sweet you are amazing me with your tricks moand and groans fall from my lips like a song to which there are no words

I tighten and contract my muscles around you every thrust you make taking me higher

Hi Mistress

Hi,
Sorry you can't stay and play. I humbly beg your forgiveness for not asking to play on my own, without your permission.

Have a good night Mistress

Feel contractions

As I feel your cunt contracting and releasing me, I feel my nuts contracting as well. I know it won't be long before you have me releasing my seed deep within you

I can feel your cock pulse within me and feel that it is close to both our times of release I press my torso up to you and nip your shoulder my fingernails biting into your back as we thrust together with more urgency now

I am straining to remain in control, not wanting to break the rythem. I am starting to loose, your nails leaving changles of blood behind, your teeth leaving marks in my shoulder, you are bringing the aninmal out of me.

oh by means feel free to loose control.... I try to ease up on your back starting to rub it with the palms of my hands

Don't ease up now

I his between my teeth, don't stop now, now that you have started. You want the aminmal in me to break free, will, let those claws of yours rake my back.

I am seeping out of the caring rythem, and start to plung in, trying to drive you throu the beanbag chair and into the floor.

ohhh god yessss (just didn't want to hurt ya)
my nails dig into your back as my teeth find your nech where it meets the shoulder and I buck my hips up at you

Back