Do you fantasize about chastity

Re: Re: Mhhhhhh - yes please!

Shadowsdream said:
Well My Friend...You know how I like to plant thoughts in Your head so that I am not the only Evil Mistress with valid thoughts! ~~grin~~

When the day comes that You hold that key let Me know...maybe We can play *key swap*..a wonderful game if I do say so Myself!
That day will come.

Hey now, key swapping?

Blushing, yes, have often thought about it, and practised self denial, but it is not the same.

Shall have to dwell on the thoughts and see where they lead.
Shadowsdream, you are a wicked Mistress with evil thoughts, but oh those thoughts.....

Re: Re: i had to search this

Shadowsdream said:
10 days? Who said anything about 10 days? That is just the beginning of the real torment!
Hello and welcom to this riveting conversation..rivets go so well with stainless steel don't you think? ~~smile~~

10 days is just a warm up.

:D

MY fondest wish

is when I finally get my 24/7, the first stop we will make will be to see Mistress Shadowsdream, so that the party can begin.

Maybe a key swapping party?

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Mhhhhhh - yes please!

Merelan said:
Hey now, key swapping?

Blushing, yes, have often thought about it, and practised self denial, but it is not the same.

Shall have to dwell on the thoughts and see where they lead.
Shadowsdream, you are a wicked Mistress with evil thoughts, but oh those thoughts.....

So I take it that was an agreeable yes then, darling pet?;-)

Eb, Shadows - I am in when the big swapping party is happening *winks*

I think I could endure 10 days... like once. LOL.

Personally, I think that might be a cool experience to go thru. But like I said, only once or twice. Not as a regular situation to endure.

I have to wonder if that would not really just kill me sexuality. The more I think about it, I come to the conclusion that the only way I would be able to just "get thru" it would be to not think about sex and to just pretend that sex was gone, no more, never have it again, no more orgasms ever. Then once I can get into that mindset, I'd be able to just ignore it all and be sane. LOL. So, if I had to endure that all the time, I would think I'd eventually forget about cumming all together. I guess in a way, it would be like quitting smoking or drinking or chocolate or whatever.

Sorry to ramble... but I just kinda tossed out some thoughts...

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mhhhhhh - yes please!

Hecate said:

This is sounding better and better all the time. Maybe I can rope in PBW.

lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mhhhhhh - yes please!

Ebonyfire said:
This is sounding better and better all the time. Maybe I can rope in PBW.

lol

LOL... rope being the key word there. ;)

Hecate said:

I may be over my head here, help me out PB.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mhhhhhh - yes please!

Merelan said:
I may be over my head here, help me out PB.

Help ya out? Mmmm... do we get to play? LOL

PBW "Hornytoad"

Somehow I have the feelign neither of us would be playing if Ebony and My Lady have their way.
They seem to want to play with keys.

Then again, while they are busy admiring each others keys, we could sneak away.

Merelan said:
Somehow I have the feelign neither of us would be playing if Ebony and My Lady have their way.
They seem to want to play with keys.

Then again, while they are busy admiring each others keys, we could sneak away.

Mmmmm well if we get to sneak away, then I'm THERE. ;)

Unfortunately, I don't wear anything that requires a key... so I'll just them a fake key.. heh heh

PBW "Oh wait... you'll still have that contraption on won't ya? :( "

Damn... foiled again.

I bet we could pick the lock easily.

Very easily, escpecially if we snag their bag of tricks while we are at it.

Shadowsdream said:
I am into the whole enchilda, denial, control and possession Myself.
Using the steel as a buffer for vibration can be a wonderful extra stimulus(sp?) for edge training as well...

I don't have a lot of experience with toys....What sort of edge training are you talking here?

Re: MY fondest wish

Ebonyfire said:
is when I finally get my 24/7, the first stop we will make will be to see Mistress Shadowsdream, so that the party can begin.

Maybe a key swapping party?

Eb

~~grin~~ I can already picture the crystal goblet that holds the shiny silver identical keys. The beautiful merelen holding out the goblet first to her Mistress Hecate and then to Ebony and I.

Each of Us placing Our chosen key securely upon the chains at Our throats. Not disclosing to each other or the subs who holds whos key...until AFTER hours and hours of taunting and teasing about what way We will enforce this chastity. Ahh the Drama of it all!

Hecate said:

Perhaps a nice red wine to toast the torment?

Re: Re: MY fondest wish

Shadowsdream said:
~~grin~~ I can already picture the crystal goblet that holds the shiny silver identical keys. The beautiful merelen holding out the goblet first to her Mistress Hecate and then to Ebony and I.

Each of Us placing Our chosen key securely upon the chains at Our throats. Not disclosing to each other or the subs who holds whos key...until AFTER hours and hours of taunting and teasing about what way We will enforce this chastity. Ahh the Drama of it all!

That is gonna be some party!

P. B. Walker said:
I think I could endure 10 days... like once. LOL.

Personally, I think that might be a cool experience to go thru. But like I said, only once or twice. Not as a regular situation to endure.

I have to wonder if that would not really just kill me sexuality. The more I think about it, I come to the conclusion that the only way I would be able to just "get thru" it would be to not think about sex and to just pretend that sex was gone, no more, never have it again, no more orgasms ever. Then once I can get into that mindset, I'd be able to just ignore it all and be sane. LOL. So, if I had to endure that all the time, I would think I'd eventually forget about cumming all together. I guess in a way, it would be like quitting smoking or drinking or chocolate or whatever.

Sorry to ramble... but I just kinda tossed out some thoughts...

PBW

~~smile~~ chastity almost always becomes an addiction if your experience also encompasses edge training. The orgasms when allowed are so intense that *mind blowing* seems a tame explanation!
Chastity when properly enforced is not about forgetting about sex but appreciating it!
Trust Me! ~~grin~~ I am a very good key holder!
Just ask...O never mind!

Shadowsdream said:
~~smile~~ chastity almost always becomes an addiction if your experience also encompasses edge training. The orgasms when allowed are so intense that *mind blowing* seems a tame explanation!
Chastity when properly enforced is not about forgetting about sex but appreciating it!
Trust Me! ~~grin~~ I am a very good key holder!
Just ask...O never mind!

Mmm oh my... :)

I wonder, if I appreciated it more, I'm guessing I would want it more... I just can't imagine wanting it more than I do now... :) But stranger things have happened. ;)

I want, therefore I exist.

PBW

P. B. Walker said:

I wonder, if I appreciated it more, I'm guessing I would want it more... I just can't imagine wanting it more than I do now... :) But stranger things have happened. ;)

PBW

I have had more than one boy tell me that he is addicted to it.

evesdream said:
I don't have a lot of experience with toys....What sort of edge training are you talking here?

I keep My toy in stainless steel. One of the methods I employ to edge train him is to place a very strong vibrator where the base of the cock begins. The cock faces down in chastity.
The vibrator I use is called the *Green Monster* because its vibration is brutal in its intensity.
The noise of high vibes against hard steel adds to the intensity of the experience.
I move the NUB (that is the trick) of the vibrator slowly up and down the shaft until I see from his expression and hear from his moaning where he is most sensitive at the moment. I then keep the vibration there and re enforce his entrappment with My words. When he is at the edge..almost cumming he must tell Me. I then remove the vibration, over and over again. Of course I know before he tells Me when that will occur. I make him tell Me because it adds to his frustration.
Before the training begins I tell him how many times he must reach the edge before I think he has endured enough.
Occassionally it turns Me on so much that I will force him to cum in the belt!
I may edge train him every day for weeks or every few days if I choose. I may make him earn 10 points throughout the week to be allowed to cum. The variations are as many as the imagination is wild.

P. B. Walker said:

PBW

I have not a single doubt that you would want it more. In every imaginable way you could get it!

Re: Re: MY fondest wish

Shadowsdream said:

Unable to speak, only try hard not to stare at the lovely ladies standing before me.
'
Please make it an unbreakable goblet, I know my hands would be shaking.

Re: Re: Re: MY fondest wish

Merelan said:
Unable to speak, only try hard not to stare at the lovely ladies standing before me.
'
Shaking hands and a blush are very interesting to view..I am sure Mistress Hecate will agree!

Re: Re: Re: MY fondest wish

Merelan said:
'

I'm sure they will find some way to steady you <winks>

PBW

Back