Do you fantasize about chastity

WynEternal said:
Wow. I've just finished reading this thread. All I can say is, I'm glad Mistress never required me to be chaste. But I was probably so sexually inexperienced at the time that it wasn't required because I had my own mental chastity. (or something to that effect)

Wellllllllllllllll....don't relax yet! Chastity can come at you when you least expect it.
~~smile~~

Shadowsdream said:
A nice peaceful morning surfing through the threads as My slave showers for work...all locked up in chastity...obedient and content.
Today will be his first day with the new hinged G-String on the belt...hope it doesn't pinch!
~~grin~~

don't suppose you'd have a pic of that would you? or a site with a pic?

Skipping over all the friendly playing (and hoping i'll be known well enough before too long :) ) ... i've had chastity enforced as part of my original submission, and again on occasion when i was being taught, or deprived.

Regardless of the reason, the permission to cum at the end is always a reward.

Shadowsdream said:
Wellllllllllllllll....don't relax yet! Chastity can come at you when you least expect it.
~~smile~~

LOL. Shadows, Ma'am, that's very, true. Right now, I'm about 3-4 months pregnant. I think we've had more sex now (and hubs has gotten more b/js) than we've had in the last several months before my pregnancy. He's actually had to say no, that he was too tired.

But seriously, I've never been much of a sexual person. Mistress and I talked about chastity before, and it wasn't given much thought during our time together because our's wasn't a sexual relationship. She wanted me to find my sexuality instead of keeping it repressed. (the short, short story)

Shadowsdream said:
Yes it holds the butt plug in very nicely...the report this evening is that the new hinge effect is excellent as it takes pressure off of the tail bone where it can occur.
The slave is as happy as a slave can be when said slave knows he is not even close to getting released...~~grin~~

For those who missed the description of slave's belt, want to tell then which one it is again?

I tell My candidates that chastity is in their future if they ever intend to serve Me.

aerofreak said:
don't suppose you'd have a pic of that would you? or a site with a pic?

I will provide you with a link to the Walter Goethal belt that My slave wears..I am not sure that he is showing the new HINGED design there yet..but if you have a desired to see that new hinge I could take a pic for you when the toy gets home this evening.

http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/walter0.htm

Ebonyfire said:
For those who missed the description of slave's belt, want to tell then which one it is again?

I tell My candidates that chastity is in their future if they ever intend to serve Me.

Cold hard stainless steel...like My resolve to keep him there!

WynEternal said:
LOL. Shadows, Ma'am, that's very, true. Right now, I'm about 3-4 months pregnant. I think we've had more sex now (and hubs has gotten more b/js) than we've had in the last several months before my pregnancy. He's actually had to say no, that he was too tired.

But seriously, I've never been much of a sexual person. Mistress and I talked about chastity before, and it wasn't given much thought during our time together because our's wasn't a sexual relationship. She wanted me to find my sexuality instead of keeping it repressed. (the short, short story)

Often the chastity belt has nothing to do with sexual control..but is used as an unforgettable form of bondage...

Shadowsdream said:
I will provide you with a link to the Walter Goethal belt that My slave wears..I am not sure that he is showing the new HINGED design there yet..but if you have a desired to see that new hinge I could take a pic for you when the toy gets home this evening.

http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/walter0.htm

thanks Shadows... :D

Ebonyfire said:
Well, they may hate the price!

The price can be scarey..I tell them to save their money..chastity is better than beer! But then I am evil ~~grin~~

Shadowsdream said:
The price can be scarey..I tell them to save their money..chastity is better than beer! But then I am evil ~~grin~~

Yep and they do not have to pee as much when they are in their belt.

Ebonyfire said:
Yep and they do not have to pee as much when they are in their belt.

Ha ha ha ha....I think there must be some kind of family connection between You and I...if not in this lifetime, then in another!

Shadowsdream said:
Ha ha ha ha....I think there must be some kind of family connection between You and I...if not in this lifetime, then in another!

Hehehe!

Yup.

Someone had to mention THAT!

Shadowsdream said:

Wearing a chastity device would be quite a different proposition to a person drinking beer.

The ephemeral quality of a beer's ride through the human water table would have a person noticing regularly that alcohol can increase one's level of sexual readiness.

This is too horrible to contemplate!

You two...how interesting You have made my life! For me, of course, there would be no problem. It has gotten to the point where i actually might go a month without an orgasm and not miss it.

i'm saving myself...

i'd be tough to "torture"

Blue

Re: Someone had to mention THAT!

DRxBlue said:
Wearing a chastity device would be quite a different proposition to a person drinking beer.

The ephemeral quality of a beer's ride through the human water table would have a person noticing regularly that alcohol can increase one's level of sexual readiness.

You two...how interesting You have made my life! For me, of course, there would be no problem. It has gotten to the point where i actually might go a month without an orgasm and not miss it.

i'm saving myself...

Blue
Then you would not mind "stepping into the belt."

:p

Re: Someone had to mention THAT!

DRxBlue said:

i'm saving myself...

Blue

Have you given up beer?

i'd GLADLY wear the belt...

As long as it doesn't clash with the rest of my outfit. Do you have a simple black one? But the point is that you can't take anything away from me to tease me.

i have lost almost all of my desires, but... maybe things are changing...

If they are changing, it's because i have such wonderful teachers and friends:D

i've pretty much quit drinking, Sister Eb. i love the fact that i don't have to drink at all any more, but i'd be PUMPED to split a Rolling Rock with ya!

Irish Mist on the rocks would be best with You, Mistress, or Irish Cream or anything You suggest.

What a thought... the three of us all together

i'm holding my breath

Blue

Re: i'd GLADLY wear the belt...

DRxBlue said:
As long as it doesn't clash with the rest of my outfit. Do you have a simple black one? But the point is that you can't take anything away from me to tease me.

i have lost almost all of my desires, but... maybe things are changing...

If they are changing, it's because i have such wonderful teachers and friends:D

i've pretty much quit drinking, Sister Eb. i love the fact that i don't have to drink at all any more, but i'd be PUMPED to split a Rolling Rock with ya!

Irish Mist on the rocks would be best with You, Mistress, or Irish Cream or anything You suggest.

What a thought... the three of us all together

i'm holding my breath

Blue
I *guarantee* that your desire would return very quickly once belted and edge trained with My special torment capabilities.
Your mouth would be dry and the palms of your hands wet with anticipation. Your mind a melting pot of fantasies that would cause day dreams to seem uninspiring.

Re: Re: i'd GLADLY wear the belt...

Shadowsdream said:
I *guarantee* that your desire would return very quickly once belted and edge trained with My special torment capabilities.
Your mouth would be dry and the palms of your hands wet with anticipation. Your mind a melting pot of fantasies that would cause day dreams to seem uninspiring.

What She said!

Two on Blue, maybe Bro wants to take a little trip to Sweden with Me.

Re: Re: Re: i'd GLADLY wear the belt...

Ebonyfire said:
What She said!

Two on Blue, maybe Bro wants to take a little trip to Sweden with Me.
Well I am planning a little D/s Birthday party...and would love to have 2 thrilling guests looking for an unusual weekend. ~~grin~~ come on over!

Re: Re: Re: Re: i'd GLADLY wear the belt...

Shadowsdream said:
Well I am planning a little D/s Birthday party...and would love to have 2 thrilling guests looking for an unusual weekend. ~~grin~~ come on over!

I wish I could come.

Back