Do you fantasize about chastity

Shadows,
The female version is very intriguing to me.
I think I'll start saving some money.

navarre said:
Shadows,

One good thing about being a Domme, is that the male subs buy their own belts.

Yippee!

Yes, navarre... i picture her eyes bugging out too. i wonder if we're thinking of the same expression, sis *weg*

This FMF thing IS kinda going to my brain. i may have to enlist the aid of some shadowy benefactor to arrange for the transport to make this happen.

Perhaps the two of You in chorus might "make a man of me" again... in a lot of ways

This goes on my list of things which are Too Good To NOT Be True!

If i have to fold the world in half to get all 3 of us together, i shall make a mighty effort

Blue

DRxBlue said:
Yes, navarre... i picture her eyes bugging out too. i wonder if we're thinking of the same expression, sis *weg*

This FMF thing IS kinda going to my brain. i may have to enlist the aid of some shadowy benefactor to arrange for the transport to make this happen.

Perhaps the two of You in chorus might "make a man of me" again... in a lot of ways

This goes on my list of things which are Too Good To NOT Be True!

If i have to fold the world in half to get all 3 of us together, i shall make a mighty effort

Blue

I am going to see Shadowsdream next year, for sure. But it would be nice to go sooner.

navarre said:
Shadows,

As Ebony has stated My subs buy their own belts...but the gender of the sub does not influence that decision. The belts are customed made. They will only fit one sub...if that submissive ever decides to leave the relationship the belt will go with them. I have no use for a piece of expensive steel as a wall ornament!
The female version is as beautiful as the male version and is more erotically attractive than any jewelery I have ever seen.

Shadowsdream said:
As Ebony has stated My subs buy their own belts...but the gender of the sub does not influence that decision. The belts are customed made. They will only fit one sub...if that submissive ever decides to leave the relationship the belt will go with them. I have no use for a piece of expensive steel as a wall ornament!
The female version is as beautiful as the male version and is more erotically attractive than any jewelery I have ever seen.

I bet it is a sight to behold! I wonder how many of our lovely femsubs would like to wear chastity.

Wow. This all has really peaked my curiosity for something other than mental chastity.

Ebonyfire said:
I bet it is a sight to behold! I wonder how many of our lovely femsubs would like to wear chastity.
hmmm possibly a poll thread....what would the choices be?
Do ya wanna
Could ya ever
Have ya worn it
~grin~~

WynEternal said:
Wow. This all has really peaked my curiosity for something other than mental chastity.

I think that having yourself locked into such a device has a definite effect on the submissive mindset.

Shadowsdream said:
hmmm possibly a poll thread....what would the choices be?
Do ya wanna
Could ya ever
Have ya worn it
~grin~~

It's a possibility for me. :)

A friend of hub and I is a metalsmith. I've seen some of his work. Exquisite stuff. Metal collars and chastity belts to name a couple of items.

WynEternal said:
It's a possibility for me. :)

A friend of hub and I is a metalsmith. I've seen some of his work. Exquisite stuff. Metal collars and chastity belts to name a couple of items.

If you got any pics of his work, and he doesn't mind you showing it, let's see some of it! Sounds interesting.

Ebonyfire said:
I think that having yourself locked into such a device has a definite effect on the submissive mindset.

Alas, having never worn one, I shall have to wait to see it through another's eyes. (If any female sub out there is willing to share the experience.)

Ebonyfire said:
If you got any pics of his work, and he doesn't mind you showing it, let's see some of it! Sounds interesting.

He also happens to be a Dom and if I can find his name (it's on hub's account) I don't think he'll mind me sharing it.

Eb, as to my Dom friend who made the D/s equipment out of metal, I've recently spoken to him. He has since stopped doing it for lack of time. Medieval weaponry, it seems, keeps him very busy.

WynEternal said:
Eb, as to my Dom friend who made the D/s equipment out of metal, I've recently spoken to him. He has since stopped doing it for lack of time. Medieval weaponry, it seems, keeps him very busy.

I can imagine. Thanks for asking. :)

I have decided I like to force the slave to cum while in chastity..his agony is My ecstacy in this case...an extra dose of humiliation and torment...the torment is much like an itch that he can't scratch and a tidal wave that he can't stop.
Never knowing if My edge training will stop at the edge or force him past every bit of willpower he has to prevent the explosion.
Obviously I am in Bitch Domme mode today!

Shadowsdream said:
I have decided I like to force the slave to cum while in chastity..his agony is My ecstacy in this case...an extra dose of humiliation and torment...the torment is much like an itch that he can't scratch and a tidal wave that he can't stop.
Never knowing if My edge training will stop at the edge or force him past every bit of willpower he has to prevent the explosion.

And I thought I was a mean Domme!

I bow to your superior bitchiness....Today!:D

Ebonyfire said:
And I thought I was a mean Domme!

I bow to your superior bitchiness....Today!:D

Thank You Thank You!
I am looking for threads to bump as per Your request..what a Team!

Shadowsdream said:

WOW! :eek:

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but your slave is not able to cum while in chastity?

My experiences thus far just involve tight bondage of the male genitilia.

I have plans too

Waiting to meet my new boy, has brought out My bitchiness too.

He is buying a CB-2000, and it will be there when I arrive. I intend to have a good ole time locking him up when not in use, so he will keep his nasty hands off Mr. Happy.

And when I go back home, I intend to lock him up and take the keys with me.

I may or may not mail them to him after a week or so.

Bitchy is what bitchy does....

WynEternal said:
WOW! :eek:

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but your slave is not able to cum while in chastity?

My experiences thus far just involve tight bondage of the male genitilia.
My slave can not touch his genitals to make himself orgasm...BUT I can force him to orgasm in the belt by holding the green monster on the stainless steel tube until he comes from the vibration...once he has been edged trained for a few days he can fantasize himself to orgasm in the belt when commanded to do so.
Cumming in a chastity belt is not the pleasurable orgasm that jerking off is ~~grin~~

Shadowsdream said:
Cumming in a chastity belt is not the pleasurable orgasm that jerking off is ~~grin~~

Well it depends on who is getting the pleasure! I find the idea of it quite pleasurable indeed.

But I am evil...:devil:

Back