Do you fantasize about chastity

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MY fondest wish

P. B. Walker said:
Ut oh... will I become a beast of burden? heh heh

PBW

I do not think so, I was thinking perhaps you would like to be in the same boat as Merelan.

<edited to correct Merelan's name>

Last edited:
Chastity in an orgy

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate thread for these questions.

Do any of you men fantasize about wearing a cock cage or cock sheath and giving one or more women oral sex?

I do. I enjoy the idea and the reality of my arousal being painful while I'm pleasuring one or more women.

Do any of you women fantasize about giving a man oral sex when you're so horny you'd much rather be having intercourse?

Re: Chastity in an orgy

chatbug said:
Do any of you men fantasize about wearing a cock cage or cock sheath and giving one or more women oral sex?

I am not a man but as a woman I definitely like the concept of my boy (or girl) getting me off (orally or manually or whatver else I can come up with) while they get only the "wishfull thinking" ... that is part of the fun, and of the frustration *wicked grin*

Re: Re: Chastity in an orgy

Hecate said:
I am not a man but as a woman I definitely like the concept of my boy (or girl) getting me off (orally or manually or whatver else I can come up with) while they get only the "wishfull thinking" ... that is part of the fun, and of the frustration *wicked grin*

I like to have Mr. Happy confined while I am being worshipped.

Eb:D

I'm left to wonder just how long such a device can be left on without precipitating some sort of infection or contact-sores. Also, it would seem that a male denied orgasm for an extended period would become increasingly less sub-like and more aggressive.

Re: Chastity in an orgy

chatbug said:
I'm not sure if this is an appropriate thread for these questions.

I do. I enjoy the idea and the reality of my arousal being painful while I'm pleasuring one or more women.

Do any of you women fantasize about giving a man oral sex when you're so horny you'd much rather be having intercourse?

Cock cages and parachutes can be lovely little deterents of pleasure to the submissive giving me pleasure in whatever way I command.
For those on a limited budget..those nice little pieces of PVC found in hardware stores can make a lovely cock sleeve that has the effect of bondage and huliliation at an affordable price ~~grin~~ Give a try to the elbow shaped numbers for an added kick!

Re: Re: Chastity in an orgy

Shadowsdream said:
Cock cages and parachutes can be lovely little deterents of pleasure to the submissive giving me pleasure in whatever way I command.
For those on a limited budget..those nice little pieces of PVC found in hardware stores can make a lovely cock sleeve that has the effect of bondage and huliliation at an affordable price ~~grin~~ Give a try to the elbow shaped numbers for an added kick!

I am liking the idea. Especially the measuring.

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
I'm left to wonder just how long such a device can be left on without precipitating some sort of infection or contact-sores. Also, it would seem that a male denied orgasm for an extended period would become increasingly less sub-like and more aggressive.

I know of several Dominants that require very long term wear of this devise. Most also use the stainless steel belt which is flushed out with each daily shower by using a shower hose pushed close to the crotch area. This is effective short term for cleanliness but the belt is removed for a proper cleaning in most cases..and in all cases in My home.
This occurs twice a week. The belt is cleaned thorougly inch by inch by scrubbing and flushing. Any small repairs needed on the lining is done at this time. The submissive also cleans his or her crotch area very well during these short moments of freedom.
If any contact sores are beginning appropriate salves are applied.
I have never yet met a submissive who became aggressive because of chastity..in fact it has just the opposite effect..BUT as I have said several times..it does seem to take a full 10 days to see a maximum change in behaviour beginning.
I think it takes that long to realize that this is not a game..but a reality.

Re: Re: Re: Chastity in an orgy

Ebonyfire said:
I am liking the idea. Especially the measuring.
of course if You were into piercing..a cute little ring could be attached..well..You know where!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Chastity in an orgy

Shadowsdream said:
of course if You were into piercing..a cute little ring could be attached..well..You know where!

Now you know I love piercings.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chastity in an orgy

Ebonyfire said:
Now you know I love piercings.

~~grin~~ of course I do..which is what got My evil little mind a churnin*
Not that I am small minded mind You...but early mornings do bring out a certain evil streak!

Shadowsdream said:

I have never yet met a submissive who became aggressive because of chastity..in fact it has just the opposite effect..BUT as I have said several times..it does seem to take a full 10 days to see a maximum change in behaviour beginning.
I think it takes that long to realize that this is not a game..but a reality.

That first 10 days must be hell... <grin>

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
That first 10 days must be hell... <grin>

PBW

Well PBW if the sub seems to be finding it too easy...I simply refocus him with the monster...often one needs to go to hell to appreciate heaven...hmmmm not sure that came out right!
Nice to see you this morning...uh huh it is morning in Sweden!

Shadowsdream said:
Well PBW if the sub seems to be finding it too easy...I simply refocus him with the monster...often one needs to go to hell to appreciate heaven...hmmmm not sure that came out right!

I suppose in a lot of ways it is like grief. There is a process to it all.

Anger, denial, bargaining, then submission. Once they now it is not a joke, and it is how it is gonna be, then they capitulate.

Ebonyfire said:
I suppose in a lot of ways it is like grief. There is a process to it all.

Anger, denial, bargaining, then submission. Once they now it is not a joke, and it is how it is gonna be, then they capitulate.
Actually I have never seen the anger stage although denial, bargaining and begging have occurred. Chastity is not a forced state but a gift willingly given.

Shadowsdream said:

Morning to you too Shadowsdream :)

The monster? I'm guessing that is a buttplug hehehe.

To tell ya the truth, I'd actually go for the chastity device before I'd ever try a buttplug. :)

Ya'll mentioned a sub going thru different emotions... I can just imagine! Hehe... I wonder what the most you've been offered if he was just allowed to cum? ;)

the more I think about it, the more I think this would be a much better training and disciplinary device than whipping and stuff. :)

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Morning to you too Shadowsdream :)

The monster? I'm guessing that is a buttplug hehehe.

To tell ya the truth, I'd actually go for the chastity device before I'd ever try a buttplug. :)

Ya'll mentioned a sub going thru different emotions... I can just imagine! Hehe... I wonder what the most you've been offered if he was just allowed to cum? ;)

the more I think about it, the more I think this would be a much better training and disciplinary device than whipping and stuff. :)

PBW
The monster is an amazing electri vibrator that will bring a sub to orgasm in less than a minute. Or drive him insane 30 seconds at a time.
The offers for release are always presented as doing anything I wish for My pleasure..which is an adorable thought..BUT I am already pleasing Myself by continuing the pleasure..and then..I also am in control..so I will have what I want when I want it anyways...right?
I have found chastity to be the best training tool for those under My feet.

Shadowsdream said:
The monster is an amazing electri vibrator that will bring a sub to orgasm in less than a minute. Or drive him insane 30 seconds at a time.
The offers for release are always presented as doing anything I wish for My pleasure..which is an adorable thought..BUT I am already pleasing Myself by continuing the pleasure..and then..I also am in control..so I will have what I want when I want it anyways...right?
I have found chastity to be the best training tool for those under My feet.

It works for me.

A nice peaceful morning surfing through the threads as My slave showers for work...all locked up in chastity...obedient and content.
Today will be his first day with the new hinged G-String on the belt...hope it doesn't pinch!
~~grin~~

Shadowsdream said:
A nice peaceful morning surfing through the threads as My slave showers for work...all locked up in chastity...obedient and content.
Today will be his first day with the new hinged G-String on the belt...hope it doesn't pinch!
~~grin~~

Does that hold a butt plug in by any chance?

Eb

Ebonyfire said:
Does that hold a butt plug in by any chance?

Eb

Yes it holds the butt plug in very nicely...the report this evening is that the new hinge effect is excellent as it takes pressure off of the tail bone where it can occur.
The slave is as happy as a slave can be when said slave knows he is not even close to getting released...~~grin~~

Wow. I've just finished reading this thread. All I can say is, I'm glad Mistress never required me to be chaste. But I was probably so sexually inexperienced at the time that it wasn't required because I had my own mental chastity. (or something to that effect)

Back