Do you honestly like women?

If a guy wants me to swallow his cum, he must have a spoon of it himself first, so he will know what it is he's asking me to do.

If a guy wants to fuck me anally, he has to let me shove a dildo up his ass first, so he will know what it is he's asking me to do.

And a guy who wants me to try a threesome with another woman, has to go through a threesome with another man first.

So he will know what it is he's asking me to do.

:D

eloquence

Svenskaflicka said:
If a guy wants me to swallow his cum, he must have a spoon of it himself first, so he will know what it is he's asking me to do.

If a guy wants to fuck me anally, he has to let me shove a dildo up his ass first, so he will know what it is he's asking me to do.

And a guy who wants me to try a threesome with another woman, has to go through a threesome with another man first.

So he will know what it is he's asking me to do.

:D

Svenska-

Your eloquence overwhelms me. :rose: :rose: :rose:

b

Svenskaflicka said:
...So he will know what it is he's asking me to do. :D
OK, I'll bite. You and your husband are both bisexual switches and like the same sexual acts? :D :rolleyes:

Oh! I get it now!

I thought you said you were both bi-sexual witches. For a minute there...you really had me going!

I remain,

DVS said:
OK, I'll bite. You and your husband are both bisexual switches and like the same sexual acts? :D :rolleyes:

lol

No, we're a couple of boring, hetero homophobes. I WISH he had been bi, coz it would be so sexy to see him with another man, but nooouu...:(

back on track

DVS-

I think Svenska and I were responding to your blanket assumption (granted you may have said it with your tongue in yor cheek, but there are men who do believe it) that every woman finds being surprised by cum bathing their throats a treat and then your follow up that implied that we women live to please men...

I don't want to wrangle over it, but I think Svenska brings up a point that is relevant to this thread... when a woman's pleasure or desires are ignored or seen to only derive from pleasing a man, does that dehumanize the female character?

:rose: b

Re: back on track

bridgetkeeney said:
when a woman's pleasure or desires are ignored or seen to only derive from pleasing a man, does that dehumanize the female character?

I think it does. She becomes no more than a masturbation hole.

And I once fooled around with a guy who actually did believe that a woman's pleasure must be to please her man - she did LOVE him, did she not? Then ofcourse she must want to make him happy, right?
What about what she wants? I asked.
Oh, but that... surely she wouldn't refuse him something that would make him happy, if she loved him..?

Needless to say, I dumped the SOB.

Re: back on track

Last edited:
I love oral sex. I love giving it, and I love receiving it. Sometimes, if it's the right guy and the right mood, I can make him come in my mouth. If it's REALLY the right guy, I'll swallow.

It's the surprise flood I don't like, along with the attitude "ofcourse you HAVE to like this, because it comes from ME, and it's a sign that I feel good".

A guy panting "oh, baby, I'm about to come!", so I get a chance to choose where I want him to come, is a trun-on.
The idea that it can't possibly be anything other than great, is what gets me in a Lorena Bobbit-mood.

hey all :) just thought i'd drop by and stick my ha'penny's worth in (inflation ;) )

your initial question bridget was something like... 'do you honestly like women?' with regard to the women you're portraying in your fiction stories.

well, i've been giving this a lot of thought, watching the tooing and froing that's been going on. frankly i think you all have made good points in various ways. generalising doesn't help though. it's kind of like stating statistics, anybody can read anything into a statistic so long as it helps their cause.

the world is made up of a myriad of different types of people. if you're writing truthfully and your female character in your story is a full blown bitch, then write it like she is. if you hate her personality, if you hate her looks or whatever... then be honest with yourself and write her as you know her. if you deny what she's like, you deny yourself and your reader the chance to know her intimately.

the same goes for the opposite sex. if your male character is a complete bastard and likes to pillage and rape and god knows what else, then be honest and write him exactly as you see him.

don't be afraid that your readers may drag you over hot coals because of your writing. it's actually a compliment that you've done a darn good job.

if your female character decides to play with your male character, she encourages him to cum in her mouth and she even smiles and winks while he's doing it, and then as he's dozing in his hazy fulfilled aftermath she knifes him... so be it.

it takes all sorts to make the real world spin around, make sure it takes all sorts to spin the fiction world too. :)

just my thoughts - feel free to ignore me ;)

DVS said:
If a woman has something she really hates, she should inform the man ahead of time, or he can't be blamed for what happens. She can't assume he knows what she wants (or doesn't). Maybe the woman he was with last loved the spontaneous surprise.

Sure, he can take the initiative and ask her. But, she still can't blame him for not knowing or asking, if she doesn't take the initiative and tell him. The woman needs to take charge of what goes in her own mouth. It's not really a two way street.

I guess we can agree to disagree here. I think a big part of great sex is communication between the participants about likes and dislikes. It's important to know what your lover likes and dislikes before things happen. That is a two-way street in my opinion.

Okay, I am going to phrase my example in a group sex setting because otherwise the surprise won't be there:

Let's say you go with your significant other to an party where sex is occuring openly. Your girlfriend is out of sight, and unknown to you ... she is getting fucked and the guy orgasms inside of her. She then returns to see you, and asks you to close your eyes because she wants you to perform oral sex on her and she just likes the idea of your eyes being closed during it so she can control where you lick. Should she tell you beforehand that she has a surprise gift for you before pressing her pussy to your mouth? ;)

Fellatio Etiquette

DVS said:
I understand what you say and there is nothing wrong with it. I know there are many women who feel the same way as you do. But, there are also women who like the idea of not knowing when he is going to cum, and like the surprise of it. They may not feel the same as you, but don't doubt they exist.

I'll take your word for it...

DVS said:
If a woman has something she really hates, she should inform the man ahead of time, or he can't be blamed for what happens. She can't assume he knows what she wants (or doesn't). Maybe the woman he was with last loved the spontaneous surprise.

Sure, he can take the initiative and ask her. But, she still can't blame him for not knowing or asking, if she doesn't take the initiative and tell him. The woman needs to take charge of what goes in her own mouth. It's not really a two way street.

I don't agree with you. If he just assumes that she will like it, then suit himself if she gets mad at him and spits his sperm out somewhere he won't like it...

The best way of avoiding an ugly fight is if BOTH will communicate, but I DON'T agree with you that a woman should tell her lover before she sucks him "I'll do this, but you can't come in my mouth". To me, that sounds manipulative, and would be a real turn-off. The sexiest scenario I could imagine here would be the man saying: "Oooh, I'm close to coming. Can I come in your mouth?" and if she doesn't want that, she can say something like "no, I want you to shoot over my breasts".

It's his sperm. He should ask where to put it.

another thought...

it's interesting how there's such a huge problem with communication of sexual wants, needs, desires, likes and dislikes.

maybe if we all spoke enough beforehand, we'd all be living near perfect sex lives...?

by 'beforehand' i mean before the couple/howevermany actually get undressed.

Re: Fellatio Etiquette

Last edited:
DVS said:
I assume you meant this to be an open sex party where everyone is able to have sex with others? And he should then be aware of this and take the initiative, asking her if she has had sex with another before he licks her pussy?

Yes, I mean a party like you describe. And let's say he should ask her before she sits on his face if her pussy is full of cum ... but doesn't or forgets to ask. It just happens to be the first such party they have been to together in their short dating period. Should he be angry with her for not telling him? Her last boyfriend LOVE this type of thing. And after all ... it's a gift from her to him.

As you stated above,

"If a (man) has something (he) really hates, (he) should inform the (woman) ahead of time, or (she) can't be blamed for what happens. (He) can't assume (she) knows what (he) wants (or doesn't). Maybe the (man) (she) was with last loved the spontaneous surprise.

Sure, (she) can take the initiative and ask (him). But, (he) still can't blame (her) for not knowing or asking, if (he) doesn't take the initiative and tell (her). The (man) needs to take charge of what goes in (his) own mouth. It's not really a two way street. "

Pookie says, "what's good for the goose ..." ;)

I was going to using a few other analogies, but for the sake of "taste", I decide not to use the one where the new girlfriend surprises her new boyfriend to the fact that she likes pissing in a guy's mouth without warning. (Her last boyfriend just LOVED her when she did that!) Or the woman who's last boyfriend just LOVED doing oral sex oh her, in the dark when she was menstruating. ;)

Oh yeah guys ... I would ask before ... well, you know ... because payback from a woman can be hell. ;)

Last edited:
Time for my two penn'orth

Wouldn’t it be more practical, if at the time oral sex was being considered, both parties wrote down and agreed the conditions that would apply, calling in, if needs be, a neighbour to witness the said agreement, thereby affording it legal status. And if there were a failure to reach an agreement, they could always go to FACAP (Fellatio and Cunnilingus Arbitration Panel).

OK, the spontaneity of the moment might be compromised a trifle, but everyone will know where they stand (or suck!)

Re: Time for my two penn'orth

Last edited:
Sorry I missed that last thing, hon. I think we are pretty close to agreeing for the most part. We might still disagree some, but we will just agree to disagree. ;)

Pookie :rose:

Svenskaflicka said:
I love oral sex. I love giving it, and I love receiving it. Sometimes, if it's the right guy and the right mood, I can make him come in my mouth. If it's REALLY the right guy, I'll swallow ...

I greatly prefer performing cunnilingus to receiving fellatio. And, I have no compunction about a woman (with whom I'm suitably well acquainted) cumming in my mouth and all over my face. That's not to say that I don't like getting blown. It's great as foreplay, but it would take a year for me to come from solely from a hummer. On the other hand, it's relatively easy (in my very finite experience) to make a woman have one gut-wrenching orally induced orgasm after another. So, given a choice, I'd generally opt for me doing her. There's just more bang for the buck in licking the kitty. Once you've made a woman have 3 or 4 big O's in your face, you're golden. You can then bang any way you want, and still receive rave reviews ... even if you're asleep before your dick stops twitching.

blowing the whistle

Okay,

I am officially calling time on this discussion... I get the feeling that it has entered the "toilet seat position debate" point. My husband still doesn't understand why the toilet seat should always be left down... :eek: and he is absolutely wonderful...

WSO-

I don't have a problem with writing a character that you obviously don't like because of who the character is.... I struggle more when all characters of a certain gender are demeaned solely due to their gender... and that demeaning can be overt or more subtle.

:rose:b

Back