Gay/BI One night stand, or affair?

my first time with another guy turned into a 7 year FWB relationship mostly thanks to his patience with my inexperience and nervousness (though my enthusiasm might have helped.) Since then I've had a few widely spaced one-offs that have never come close to being as enjoyable. I was spoiled and now my expectations are unrealistic

All my gay sexual experiences have been one form or another of one-night stands. If I were not still married to the mother of our children, however, I would definitely seek a male life partner.

I have had an ongoing FWB arrangement with a best friend I’ve known most of my life. It’s just always been there. He used to use me like a human fleshlight until after college and now the roles are reversed.

As for M/M sex, I've only ever had one night stands with strangers, and I've never seen them again. This seems the best way to avoid complications, and having to make explanations or excuses. Also, that means nobody else will ever know what the 2 of us did that night. And I can hide remorse or shame, if I feel any. Plus there's no emotion or attachment to it, it's just sex and satisfaction, nothing more.

I've fantasized about cousins or co-workers who I suspect are gay, or my wife's gay friends, but I never acted on it. Too close, and I'm afraid a gay affair with someone I know would never remain a secret.

What's your experience?
Same. I don't play close to home. Another advantage of random"ish" encounters is sometimes that anonymity allows you both to push boundaries that some of us won't be honest with real partners.

Case in point, just got back from a business trip, met a guy off of double list and we had successive encounters over the week that escalated as we got more comfortable with each other.

A major disadvantage of a close relationship near your "real life" is if it goes south; it has the real potential to destroy you personally and professionaly. Again the guy I met up with last trip is the Vice President of regional sales. Most of his coworkers and clients would be uncomfortable if his exploration of Golden showers was public.

Back