GUNFIGHT! (número seis)

Lauren Hynde said:
Yes. I'm just not sure if he'll be around in the next 24 hours... :(

I'm sure we can rustle up a judge or two on the AH if you'd like...;)

Lauren Hynde said:
Even if no one else shows up, you still have to respond to the challenge, or we'll shoot you ourselves. :p

Gettin' a lil antsy there, Lauren? :D

I never back down from a challenge. Why, in highschool, I was approached by a pack of feral lesbians who invited me to be the only man at their orgy. Though I nigh drowned in a sea of vaginas, I still showed up.

~D.A.
Sometimes wishes that weren't a true story.

Lauren Hynde said:
And the challenge is ready to be issued. :devil:

Belly up to the Bar ...

"Who's the judges again, cause I think the
mayors got the sheriff in their hip pocket" <grinin>

<grips pistol><<<<<< <eyes narrow>

Masked Gunslingers!

Suggestion for the next gunfight. How about having the poets involved PM you the poem and then you post them (date stamped) but without attribution. - Kind of like the monthly contests.

Lauren Hynde said:
And the challenge is ready to be issued. :devil:

Ah hear ya, little dahlin'...guess it's 'bout time ta mosey on out into da street and get this wingding started...eh?<g>

The first set of judges will be assigned to decide between the 1st and the 4th poems I receive. The second set of judges will decide between the 2nd and the 3rd poems.

The poems must be PMed to me, not posted here!

GUNFIGHT!

For all the four shootist:

Answer the proverbial question: What is Poetry?

Your response must be an original poem of any length, form or shape, and must NOT, under any circunstances, use any of the words:

- Poetry, Poem
- Heart
- Soul
- Mind
- Muse
or any of their derivates

Use your time well. To complete this challenge, you must PM me your response within thirty minutes, starting NOW.

Back