GUNFIGHT! (part 5)

Lauren Hynde said:
Save that bellicosity till later, you two. You're gonna need it. :cool:

Ouch...nice outfit Lauren..... :)

I'm a dead man of course...but have the certainty to know, I'll die with a smile on my face....:D

tungtied2u said:
Oh., that makes me feel better...:eek:

( I'm referring to the av of course)

LOL - I have a high intimidation rating. :D But I am really quite objective. Really!

CharleyH said:
LOL - I have a high intimidation rating. :D But I am really quite objective. Really!

I'll be the judge of that...:eek:

after you be the judge of me...I mean... so to speak...:rolleyes:

So, when's the mayhem? Did I miss the memo?

Lauren Hynde said:
Saturday, November 20th at 8PM (EST)
(click here to see what time that will be on your part of the world)

POET 1: Tristesse
POET 2: tungtied2u

Judges:
- WickedEve
- CharleyH
- Reltne
It's in the first post of the thread! :eek:

Re: Re: GUNFIGHT! (part 5)

Lauren Hynde said:
It's in the first post of the thread! :eek:
Well, you don't expect me to go all two pages back to hunt for info, now do you? ;)

#L

Well, I'm ready. A shower six cups of coffee, one cinnamon bun and a walk in the nippy fall air....not sure WHAT I''m ready for tho'.

To meet my maker?

*sigh* Why, oh why?

Tristesse said:
Well, I'm ready. A shower six cups of coffee, one cinnamon bun and a walk in the nippy fall air....not sure WHAT I''m ready for tho'.

To meet my maker?

sigh* Why, oh why?

Chin up~~~

Make us Proud gurl~~!!!:)

Gunfights need a PR Person :D.

Less than four hours . . . testing the rope now :D

I have my hat on and I'm ready to judge. I'll be in the saloon till the smoke settles. I don't want to get a hole in my new hat.

No pressure - 2 hours and 45 minutes. No pressure, 2 hours and 44.

I just THANK GOD Tristesse went with the current AV rather than distracting hot pant one :D - not that that would get bonus points. You can wear hot pants too T-Tied :D

A Thought for Next Time

Lauren, It might be fairer (at times), or at least more interesting, if the judges did not know which poem belonged to which poet. You might consider having the wordslingers PM the words to you and then you post them here without attributation.
Then everyone can not only judge for themselves, but try to figure out who fired off what. :)

I'll be here at 8.

CharleyH said:
bump 2 hours and 42 :D

(hey - I'm psyched)

I gotta take a nap...if I'm gonna hang...by god I wanna be refreshed...:D

somebody buzz me at 7:59......;)

ohh...tess..evie...love the hats...:cool:

Re: A Thought for Next Time

Reltne said:
Lauren, It might be fairer (at times), or at least more interesting, if the judges did not know which poem belonged to which poet. You might consider having the wordslingers PM the words to you and then you post them here without attributation.
Then everyone can not only judge for themselves, but try to figure out who fired off what. :)

I'll be here at 8.
Hey, that's a good idea. :D

Re: A Thought for Next Time

Reltne said:

I'll be here at 8.

So how does that tie into all the bribes I've been dishing out...:D

Re: Re: A Thought for Next Time

tungtied2u said:
So how does that tie into all the bribes I've been dishing out...:D

I heard that!

Nice hat but you might have shaved, I did.

:eek:

Re: Re: A Thought for Next Time

Lauren Hynde said:
Hey, that's a good idea. :D

So, Madam Torturess, do we PM them to you? That's assuming I can come up with some words that look reasonable strung together..

Re: Re: Re: A Thought for Next Time

Tristesse said:
I heard that!

Nice hat but you might have shaved, I did.

:eek:

You may have shaved...but i have silver bullets.... :p

Back