Ignoring?

Linbido said:
Ah yes, now I remember. How could I forget about Homer?

Maybe they fell madly in love (The patient/nurse syndrome I think it is called.) and ran off to live in a tree somewhere?

LOL,

Now I am joining Mindy in the coming to take me away cackling :) thanks lin :)

-Colly

The only people I have on ignore are a set of three alts that belong to one stalker-troll who habitually posts in the brightest colors just so I would have a seizure.

No one else is on my ignore list or ever will be. Well. Except when I get really angry. I put someone on ignore, do the victory touchdown dance, calm down, and then take them off ignore. It works better than losing my temper. <-- new habit.

I think my personality does a fine job of running people off.

It might be interesting if there were a "top ten" type list of those souls whose names show up most often on ignore lists.

Unfortunately, I couldn't contribute to such a list of infamy, having no one on my ignore list. On the other hand, I have no one on my buddy list. I guess that makes me a neutral cipher in a world of positives or negatives. :confused:

Maybe the motto for those making the list could be: I honor my personality flaws, for without them I would have no personality at all.

Rumple Foreskin

Eyup, Rumps. Let me know if you feel a tingle in the next few minutes. I'm going to put you on my buddy list.

Perdita :)

perdita said:
Eyup, Rumps. Let me know if you feel a tingle in the next few minutes. I'm going to put you on my buddy list.

Perdita :)
Golly gee, Ms P (I tell you, the poetry just keeps flowing from these fingertips) at my age, you better make it a mild tingle. :)

RF :cool:

I've never put anyone on my Ignore list..

But I've been sorely tempted once or twice. I don't have a problem anywhere concerning my computer as it is incredibly fast, and has a huge memory capacity as I do some art work that takes up a great deal of space. Which is why I have 2 hard drives on this computer instead of just one. Also I have a couple of flight simulator programs that I add aircraft to, and they eat up megabites in a big hurry.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Mhari said:
Actually, I find it rather easy to ignore the posts of the people on my ignore list. My eye just sort of skips over the entry, and I have no desire to click on the "read me" link.

Mhari, posting from freakin' freezin' Toronto. How the hell do people manage to live here all year round??

It's called...um... it's called...

Damn, I don't even know why I am still living here. Possibly because it takes forever to get a green card and passport and stuff like that?

Bah, I like the snow.

Doesn't Svenskaflicka have *other* associations in Sweden. It is not just a nickname for a Swedish girl, is it?

Ă–g

Hmmmmm

I was really cross with myself once and put myself on ignore, but then I didn't seem to be able to post anything so I had to take myself off, I'm now on my buddy list and it works a lot better.:)

I don't think I've every even thought of using such a device as 'ignore' I don't hate anyone enough to ignore them completely. Some get on my nerves from time to time, but I just do an Oggie and flit over their posts if I'm not interested in the subject matter.

Re: Re: Re: Virtual Ignore

rhinoguy said:

hell, I have Svenkaflicka on mine..and best that i can tell she does nOT consider me anything LIKE a buddy...may even ignore me virtually and/or ACtually...:rolleyes:

That's OK, we'll be on SVFlickers ignore list together then!

I called her "Svennie," she doesn't like that either.

In fact, she's probably ignoring this!

Hey ho, there ya go!

In Pop's case, if he's got himself on ignore, does that mean he's ignoring the ignorer?

Or does the ignorer need to stop the ignoring so the ignorer can see the ignorance being displayed by the ignorant ignorer who's on ignore?

On the other hand of course, if the ignorer's ignoring the ignorer, which ignorer is ignoring the most?

:confused:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Virtual Ignore

lewdandlicentious said:
That's OK, we'll be on SVFlickers ignore list together then!

I called her "Svennie," she doesn't like that either.

In fact, she's probably ignoring this!

Hey ho, there ya go!

In Pop's case, if he's got himself on ignore, does that mean he's ignoring the ignorer?

Or does the ignorer need to stop the ignoring so the ignorer can see the ignorance being displayed by the ignorant ignorer who's on ignore?

On the other hand of course, if the ignorer's ignoring the ignorer, which ignorer is ignoring the most?

:confused:

Hello Lewd mate, you want to lay off that Stella, it's doing things to your head:D

hiya

lewdandlicentious said:
It's "Beck's" actually!

But yeh, I take your point!

i like becks honey, i like lewd men too;) :devil:

i don't ignore people either, i'd rather tell them to their face if i have a problem with them, freekin gutless to just ignore them:D

I only have one person on Ignore, and that is mainly because "its" AV gives me the creeps!!! :eek: I can't stand to look at it. I don't really think I am missing anything anyway in terms of what the person posts.
DJJ

Re: hiya

LorriLove said:
i like becks honey, i like lewd men too;) :devil:

i don't ignore people either, i'd rather tell them to their face if i have a problem with them, freekin gutless to just ignore them:D

Hey Lorri,

Rude , Lewd and (Beck's drinking) Licentious Bastard!

That's me!:devil:

Someone once called me a "Horny Natured Fucker!"

Yeehaa!:D

As for the ignore bit, Lorri I totally agree.

Sorry, but if someone's so thin skinned they can't take some gentle banter, then they should stay indoors and close the curtains.:mad:

I'm on Svenskaflickers ignore list, but it's her that's missing out, not me!

:nana:

Last edited:
I've never really seen the point in the ignore list, neither have I ever seen a picture of a penis that I didn't like.

Proof that there's a first time for everything. (Except the egg and the chicken, gauche. I'm learning!)

;)

shereads said:
I've never really seen the point in the ignore list, neither have I ever seen a picture of a penis that I didn't like.

Proof that there's a first time for everything. (Except the egg and the chicken, gauche. I'm learning!)

;)

Boo ya! Couldn't agree more Sher. :D

There's nobody on my ignore list, never has been and most likely never will be. I've got a buddy, though. ;)

Lou

Tatelou said:
Boo ya! Couldn't agree more Sher. :D

There's nobody on my ignore list, never has been and most likely never will be. I've got a buddy, though. ;)

Lou
Everyone in the world is my buddy. I couldn't keep up putting them on a list.

/Ice - the real Buddy Jesus

I never even investigated the Ignore function until I ventured over to the General Board. Boy howdy. :rolleyes: Now I keep a short but pithy list engaged, and my blood pressure has improved. Since passing forty, I somehow no longer feel obligated to give every asshole in the universe a fair hearing.

MM

Back