Lauren.Hynde is *so* hot!

Angeline said:
Moi? Lol. I'm sweet as sorghum compared to the Empress of form poetry. I know you're mesmerized by that AV (not that mine's a slouch, mind you), but JUDO uses em to grab your attention--then she issues a challenge and writes a poem about 80 times better than anyone else's (and she does it in about 6 seconds). Ohhhh yes. I've been burned, I have, by that sweet surfer girl. And you watch--she'll have me writing another, lol. She knows exactly what to say, haha. :D

:)kiss: JUDO).

Ya know. We post this stuff, but it will be six months before we see her again....:(

The_Fool said:
Ya know. We post this stuff, but it will be six months before we see her again....:(

As if!

And. what praytell, is wrong with my AV?
Do you have any idea how long it takes to get lights set for something like that? (Not to mention the pads). Jeez, no appreciation.

Read the sestina requirements. Hmmm... My fingers tried to spell that sextina. I wonder, can your fingers have a Freudian slip?

Anyway, seems like it actually requires thought to be worthwhile. God, how I hate to use my synapses up on something like this.

See, now my Id is debating my ego on whether or not to participate. Crap! Although, the sextina is somewhat inspiring. Hmmm...

Your fault, Angie. <points finger accusingly>

:contemplating en pointe-:
-Judo

I am very disappointed with you people. With this entire debate about New Zealand birds, impossible poetic constructs, Christmasy pads and Freudian finger slips, you're losing track of the main topic of discussion in this thread, which was originally supposed to be the degree of my hotness!

Try to stay focus, please... :eek:

Sextina?

Call it whatever you want darling. And sure, you can blame me. I'm used to being blamed. I have children. :D

P.S. Lauren mmmm. Muy caliente!

Lauren.Hynde said:
I am very disappointed with you people. With this entire debate about New Zealand birds, impossible poetic constructs, Christmasy pads and Freudian finger slips, you're losing track of the main topic of discussion in this thread, which was originally supposed to be the degree of my hotness!

Try to stay focus, please... :eek:

I'm focussed...in an unfocussed sort of way....

Back