Lord Pmann Wants to Start a Cult

I prefer a one on one session meeting with potential followers.

However, merge negotiations are being considered. New marketing material might be in order soon.
requested points of clarification. After this…meeting:
1) How long before I’ll be able to sit down?
2) Will I have to change banks?

I'm not sure this cult is going to get far. In my experience, it need careful nurturing and micro managing from the cult leader.
Take your eye off the ball and the cult members soon fixate behind a new leader and well.
All hell breaks loose and before you know it a lot of people are dead.
I’m slightly worried that this doesn’t sound entirely like conjecture.

*sigh* Fine, I’ll just see myself out then.

I’ll go start my own cult. With hookers. And blackjack.

So, I’ve been watching a fair amount of documentaries about cults lately- The Vow, Love Has Won, Twin Flames, etc.

It makes me want to start a cult, honestly. I mean, with my charming personality and knack for branding people, I think I could really be a great cult leader.

But it got me thinking about all the things that make a good cult. And different people want different things. As the leader, I’m mostly concerned with sex and money. Maybe a little power. But if I’m going to promise you some unachievable shit, what is it that you want to be promised?

I want to know what people are looking for in a cult. And do you think there was ever a time in your life where you could’ve fallen victim to a cult?
Lately I’d like the ability to off some people who really irritate the shit out of not just me, but many people. Can your cult make that a reality?

I wouldn’t turn down receiving daily blow jobs either.

Lately I’d like the ability to off some people who really irritate the shit out of not just me, but many people. Can your cult make that a reality?

I wouldn’t turn down receiving daily blow jobs either.
And pie.

Would a cult that specialized in providing members with various flavors of pies just be considered a bakery?
Possibly.

But it would totally be one that I would support.

Speaking of which, god damn, just found a new bakery in the town we’re staying in. Fucking amazball pies.

This came up recently in another thread. I can’t remember how/why but I do believe it was decided that I would become the leader of a wildly popular sex cult. I hope you’re not looking to be in competition with me. I won’t go down easily.

But my followers will 😜

I see no reason for competition. It makes sense to join forces. Do you have any branding equipment?

Back