Lord Pmann Wants to Start a Cult

Things are getting a little out of hand here. @Lord Pmann I think I need to put a pause on our negotiations for now.

Look… let them get all frenzied up. They’re all very horny and you can tell these people haven’t had sex in years. So, once we get them used to the hierarchy and some occasional sexy time, they’ll be massaging our feet in no time.

Don’t pull out now (heehee).

Look… let them get all frenzied up. They’re all very horny and you can tell these people haven’t had sex in years. So, once we get them used to the hierarchy and some occasional sexy time, they’ll be massaging our feet in no time.

Don’t pull out now (heehee).
Losing it..........

I'd need to point you in the direction of @Indie If you're interested in the rear.

Now you just have to front up the joining fee.

I’ll learn to suck my own dick before I cough up money to join any cult.

And trust me, it is not easy to suck your own dick. Not easy at all.

I’ll learn to suck my own dick before I cough up money to join any cult.

And trust me, it is not easy to suck your own dick. Not easy at all.
Skills - can suck own dick
Temperament - may need a firm hand

OK.

One has to wonder how you knew this...
How intimately do you follow the bowel movements of lovers? Or was this a bit of an edge case?
This is a good point. I feel it was unlikely she would disclose this information freely.
Do you guys not drain your toilets and disable them prior to bringing home a new partner for the first few times? You can learn soooooooo much about them by their bowels

This brings up a good question though. What are facilities going to be like in the cult compound? Stalls? Trough? Japanese bidets?

We aren’t losing control. We are letting the subjects see the alternatives out there. And it’s not so flash. Soon, they’ll be begging for my swift wiener of justice. (Yes, I understand the implications of calling one’s wiener swift and I said what I said)

The merge is not yet official. MY followers are increasing by the day and well managed by my firm but gentle touch 👑

🧐

Merely pretty? I hope you’re more prepared than that come time for your interview

He’s gonna need to send a dick pic to make up for that slight.

Back