Lord Pmann Wants to Start a Cult

We talking personal branding? I’ve never called my tits equipment but they’ve worked pretty well for me.

Or are we talking a branding iron? 🤔

EDITED TO ADD: If you are not a leader, please skip pass this message.

Branding iron. NXIVM did a very clever branding scheme. Their leaders, Keith Raniere and Allison Mack, made a brand that had their initials hidden in there.

https://frankreport.com/2019/10/30/...-dos-brand-sarah-edmondson-says-in-interview/

I posted the link because the images may be a bit disturbing for some. I feel like this is a conversation we shouldn’t have in front of our potential members. So, if you’re not a cult leader, please ignore this post.

Branding iron. NXIVM did a very clever branding scheme. Their leaders, Keith Raniere and Allison Mack, made a brand that had their initials hidden in there.

https://frankreport.com/2019/10/30/...-dos-brand-sarah-edmondson-says-in-interview/

I posted the link because the images may be a bit disturbing for some. I feel like this is a conversation we shouldn’t have in front of our potential members. So, if you’re not a cult leader, please ignore this post.
Ouch.

Cult leader communications only: what do you think of this design? ( . )( . )

I need the men to all look like the book boyfriends I have in my smutty novels. If you don't have a cock that makes me gasp when I see it and wonder how it will fit, what's even the point?

@deefalttwunnyfor has a cock like that. We’ve discussed this before. It’s as wide as a beaver’s tail. Like 5” wide. But it’s also as flat as a beaver tail (steamroller incident as a child).

Is that like punishment? 🤭

Or are you saying I don't have what it takes to be a leader?

It’s punishment. You won’t be a cult leader, dear. You’re more in need of this reprogramming. As penance, you’ll need to bring us at least 4 attractive women. It’s kind of like a pyramid scheme for slutty women. You get 4 slutty women under you, then they each get 4 slutty women under them and then they all get under and on top of me.

It’s punishment. You won’t be a cult leader, dear. You’re more in need of this reprogramming. As penance, you’ll need to bring us at least 4 attractive women. It’s kind of like a pyramid scheme for slutty women. You get 4 slutty women under you, then they each get 4 slutty women under them and then they all get under and on top of me.
Ouch. I can be a leader, damn it. Even if I do like penance 💦💦💦

I might need to start my own cult. I like the pyramid scheme idea, but with {see book boyfriend post}.

I might need to start my own cult. I like the pyramid scheme idea, but with {see book boyfriend post}.
Of course you can. I mean, I’m a devotee. And I’m pretty sure I’m not alone.

Look, everyone can’t be a leader. My god. These fucking subjects are becoming unruly. The cult needs more followers than leaders.

We will get some horse-cocked size guys. Don’t worry. The good thing is, all of the guys at Lit are packing 9” or more. So we will definitely be able to find someone to fit that wide-set vagina.

I warned about this. The cult leader needs to be properly in charge. Or at least have people in place who can be.

Took your eye off the ball and now, people are thinking for themselves.

It's all going horribly wrong

I warned about this. The cult leader needs to be properly in charge. Or at least have people in place who can be.

Took your eye off the ball and now, people are thinking for themselves.

It's all going horribly wrong

You’re not wrong. I mean, I’m just doing some market research and a soft opening for this cult. I’ve already got 40 people trying to be leaders and one subject who demands a massive cocked boyfriend. I don’t need this shit. I’ll take my stuff and just start a new cult. Oh wait…

Things are getting a little out of hand here. @Lord Pmann I think I need to put a pause on our negotiations for now.

@Indie , babygirl, you know you have a place of honor in my cult, where you’ll get your ass eaten daily by eager men with gorgeous cocks, if you want it. Open arms over here. I think you’re programmed just fine 🔥

Back