Lord Pmann Wants to Start a Cult

@Lord Pmann I’m considering joining. Do members get any discounts?

iu

I do love that you are so intent on helicopter dicks. Was your first fuck a helicopter pilot? Did you first get fingered while watching Blackhawk Down?
To be fair, I’m also quite fond of the classic cock pop. I think it’s a much better way to show off whatcha got than a photo. And there’s level of commitment needed to pull off the 🚁 that is to be admired.

@Lord Pmann I’m considering joining. Do members get any discounts?

iu

She can do whatever she wants. I’ll eat my toes off if that was her kink.

To be fair, I’m also quite fond of the classic cock pop. I think it’s a much better way to show off whatcha got than a photo. And there’s level of commitment needed to pull off the 🚁 that is to be admired.

Define “cock pop”. That’s a term with which I’m unfamiliar.

I want to know what people are looking for in a cult. And do you think there was ever a time in your life where you could’ve fallen victim to a cult?

Not a chance. I hate being part of an organised group, of any kind. I don't care how "good" your intentions are. But above all, I hate people who wants to teach me WHAT to think, without them knowing what thinking even is.

So, I’ve been watching a fair amount of documentaries about cults lately- The Vow, Love Has Won, Twin Flames, etc.

It makes me want to start a cult, honestly. I mean, with my charming personality and knack for branding people, I think I could really be a great cult leader.

But it got me thinking about all the things that make a good cult. And different people want different things. As the leader, I’m mostly concerned with sex and money. Maybe a little power. But if I’m going to promise you some unachievable shit, what is it that you want to be promised?

I want to know what people are looking for in a cult. And do you think there was ever a time in your life where you could’ve fallen victim to a cult?
First of all.. this is going to be a sex cult. Right? If so count me in

Not a chance. I hate being part of an organised group, of any kind. I don't care how "good" your intentions are. But above all, I hate people who wants to teach me WHAT to think, without them knowing what thinking even is.

Now, Orch… I feel like you would be a prime candidate to lead our fashion division. We need somebody with a strong mind and good looks who knows what makes a good stiletto and that the best shoes are made of Italian leather.

So, I’ve been watching a fair amount of documentaries about cults lately- The Vow, Love Has Won, Twin Flames, etc.

It makes me want to start a cult, honestly. I mean, with my charming personality and knack for branding people, I think I could really be a great cult leader.

But it got me thinking about all the things that make a good cult. And different people want different things. As the leader, I’m mostly concerned with sex and money. Maybe a little power. But if I’m going to promise you some unachievable shit, what is it that you want to be promised?

I came back for stimulating conversation. I’m so glad @Lord Pmann never disappoints.

We were just discussing Heaven’s Gate at work today. Must be something in the water.

I came back for stimulating conversation. I’m so glad @Lord Pmann never disappoints.

We were just discussing Heaven’s Gate at work today. Must be something in the water.

We need a medical consultant, if interested!!!

Heaven’s Gate… I’ll be a little more reasonable than that cult. I’m really not trying to have anyone die. That will have a LOT of investigations going. I don’t need that.

We need a medical consultant, if interested!!!

Heaven’s Gate… I’ll be a little more reasonable than that cult. I’m really not trying to have anyone die. That will have a LOT of investigations going. I don’t need that.
What kind of consulting? There are some things I don’t want to inspect. 😏

Hart to be an effective cult leader if your subjects die. Makes for a short career

Last edited:
What kind of consulting? There are something I don’t want to inspect. 😏

Hart to be an effective cult leader if your subjects die. Makes for a short career
I mean, I'm not big on cults, but if you'll be doing some thorough inspections, I might consider it...

Heck, I might insist on regular appointments. 😁

Now, Orch… I feel like you would be a prime candidate to lead our fashion division. We need somebody with a strong mind and good looks who knows what makes a good stiletto and that the best shoes are made of Italian leather.

That I can do. It will be great fun having you as my first client. There will be a lot of resistance because you are stubborn and pesky like that. But you will submit, eventually. ;):D

cf9352da697165da2b176504cdd2eeef.jpg

Hey beauty 😘
Thank you 😊
It’s an adventure :D

Hey to you, too. :D

What kind of consulting? There are some things I don’t want to inspect. 😏

I don’t know. Consulting on how to work my subjects nearly to death, keep them weak so they don’t have the mind to think for themselves but not die. And if they get too close to dying, keep them from running their mouths.

Also, big STD screenings are needed.

Hey to you, too. :D
If you weren’t so damn cute…
I don’t know. Consulting on how to work my subjects nearly to death, keep them weak so they don’t have the mind to think for themselves but not die. And if they get too close to dying, keep them from running their mouths.
I’ll keep that in mind. I’m sure we can discuss your needs and my compensation. 😊
Also, big STD screenings are needed.
Can’t have you dying of the gonoherpesyphillaids. I have to get paid.
PS- fun fact, syphilis has made a massive comeback. Wonder how many people have a rash and ignore it.

If you weren’t so damn cute…

I’ll keep that in mind. I’m sure we can discuss your needs and my compensation. 😊

Awww. Thanks. That’s very kind.

Basically, we just need to keep people from dying. Keep them healthy enough that no prying eyes 👀 come looking into my compound. But there’s work to be done and dicks to be sucked.

gonoherpesyphillaids

Well, I can’t get it twice. So I’m fine on all those.

But I did not know that about syphilis. Luckily, no rash on my ding dong.

Back