My wife did it again!!

It does interest me in a big way. But condoms are a necessary evil. But it's a catch 22 situation. To find a guy that we trust 100% to take her bareback we'd have to know him quite well. That means he'd have to be close to me. Then that means he's not a guy I want fucking her.

Hope you can find a way to make this work for both of you. I will be following this thread and I know you'll keep us updated.

Hey everyone! Back on track with the fun our friends have had, please!

I knew she'd get sucking on him as the first genital sex of the session. This gal adores her fuck buddy's cock. Good man that he reciprocates even when he must have been bursting to Screwher!

And after dinner - oh yes, mate! Him standing to her bent over his bed! So deep that way! Grand to get the slapping goin, and a gal moans sooo much, yeah? The sense of prowess for the guy, doing that to another man's wife: I love it! Delicious that, after his care for her the first time and then a lovely meal he prepared, that your Mrs let him just have her with all his animalistic drive, from penetration to ejaculation in one wild thrusting session. That's a woman who understands male sexual psyche!

And of course, she knew that this was his last but not her last and she'd have touchy-feely kissy-cuddly when her husband found her braless and nickerless, beaming and wanting to be fucked into wifey mode once more!

The whole thing's fantastic. Again, Thanks!

An aside: we have a long vertical mirror just in the right place for when I bend my woman over the end of the bed and fuck her standing up - damn hot show to watch for guys who like me are over fond of their own sexiness! I adore the ease of change of angle for the guy: bent right over her mauling her breasts, else, hands on hips, bending backwards and yeah shoving in over and over, and then one foot up on the bed in front of her thigh so as to latch onto her leg and fairly yank her back onto me in rhythm with the thrusts - spot on mate calling it straight up animalistic!

Love you pal for sharing all this with us. It's a real celebration with us of her adventure and your esteem and love for her.

Simon :cool:

Last edited:
Simon gots it right....

I knew she'd get sucking on him as the first genital sex of the session. This gal adores her fuck buddy's cock. Good man that he reciprocates even when he must have been bursting to Screwher!

And after dinner - oh yes, mate! Him standing to her bent over his bed! So deep that way! Grand to get the slapping goin, and a gal moans sooo much, yeah? The sense of prowess for the guy, doing that to another man's wife: I love it! Delicious that, after his care for her the first time and then a lovely meal he prepared, that your Mrs let him just have her with all his animalistic drive, from penetration to ejaculation in one wild thrusting session. That's a woman who understands male sexual psyche!

And of course, she knew that this was his last but not her last and she'd have touchy-feely kissy-cuddly when her husband found her braless and nickerless, beaming and wanting to be fucked into wifey mode once more!

An aside: we have a long vertical mirror just in the right place for when I bend my woman over the end of the bed and fuck her standing up - damn hot show to watch for guys who like me are over fond of their own sexiness! I adore the ease of change of angle for the guy: bent right over her mauling her breasts, else, hands on hips, bending backwards and yeah shoving in over and over, and then one foot up on the bed in front of her thigh so as to latch onto her leg and fairly yank her back onto me in rhythm with the thrusts - spot on mate calling it straight up animalistic!

Love you pal for sharing all this with us. It's a real celebration with us of her adventure and your esteem and love for her.

It looks like love to me. Its his deal. I went to a goddam war for freedom; and thats what this is. Hoorah for Screw.

Thanks Simon for your always welcome and stimulating contributions. I think you're right about the whys and wherefores of the second time Roger fucked her last night. She knew Roger would still be horny and be wanting some more pussy. But she wasn't going to spending the night. So without actually speaking (I'm assuming) she said "Ok just take back to the bed and fuck me!"

It have enjoyed following your story. You seem to be a happy couple. Nope things continue to go well for you, and I look forward to reading fun updates in the future.

Generous

Thanks Simon for your always welcome and stimulating contributions. I think you're right about the whys and wherefores of the second time Roger fucked her last night. She knew Roger would still be horny and be wanting some more pussy. But she wasn't going to spending the night. So without actually speaking (I'm assuming) she said "Ok just take back to the bed and fuck me!"

Agree. She was probably good to go but knew he wanted her again so she gave herself. She's amazing.

Bless her

Agree. She was probably good to go but knew he wanted her again so she gave herself. She's amazing.

Just a right thinking dame. Gotta love it. At 0300, I awake, and there is my naked T girl. I dont say a word, just roll her over and stick it in. I know she always wants it.

At first I didn't think I would enjoy these posts. Boy how wrong I was. I've been hard the entire time reading from the very first post to now. In fact, i plan on fucking my wife tonight imagining I'm fucking Mrs. Screwher.

At first I didn't think I would enjoy these posts. Boy how wrong I was. I've been hard the entire time reading from the very first post to now. In fact, i plan on fucking my wife tonight imagining I'm fucking Mrs. Screwher.

Wow! Thanks so much for the positive feedback. I'm glad you're enjoying our adventures. And I love it when a guy is screwing his wife but thinking of mine.

*Update*

Another story has been written featuring my sexy little wifey. Please check out:

Frank and Melissa - Scene 1

In the "loving wives" section. Thanks.

Any new happenings @screwher ? Im eagerly awaiting the next updates

*Update*

Well an update of sorts at least. First off thanks to everyone who may have concerned over my recent inactivity on the site. Nothing to get alarmed about. Just one of life's busy periods, as well other hobbies and interests monopolized a lot of time.

Unfortunately my wife spent none of that time in Roger's bed. I personally feel she's due to see him and I'm sure she's eager by now as well. She stepped out earlier this afternoon visiting a friend. No it's not Roger or, really unfortunately, another man who's going to fuck her this afternoon. I decided to casually mention to her that it's been awhile since she last saw him. She responded with a "Yeah, I know. I think I'm going to give him a call while I'm out"

So now I'm waiting with fingers crossed and a rock solid cock hoping she gets home late tonight and not early this evening.

*Update*

My wife came home after her day with her friend. She said she called Roger but no answer. She's hoping to see him tomorrow at work. But it's a big company and they're in different depts. No guarantee though. Here's to hoping they make some arrangements for next weekend.

I trust mate that meanwhile you're keeping her well practised ... ;)

So, the dude Roger: He's satisfying his appetite elsewhere for sure. Is he dating? Or is he enjoying being a sport fucker, with his confident smile and fit bod getting quite a few honey pots dripping when they knock at his door?

All the more reason for your delicious missus to get a little more flirty at her gym, eh? :cool:

I trust mate that meanwhile you're keeping her well practised ... ;)

So, the dude Roger: He's satisfying his appetite elsewhere for sure. Is he dating? Or is he enjoying being a sport fucker, with his confident smile and fit bod getting quite a few honey pots dripping when they knock at his door?

All the more reason for your delicious missus to get a little more flirty at her gym, eh? :cool:

You're preaching to the choir, my friend. I'm the first to say that my wife needs to expand her horizontal horizons, shall we say. Not sure of Roger's relationship status. But yes, I'll bet the rent he's getting some pussy from more than just my wife.

And honestly I'm surprised, to the best of my knowledge, that no man from our gym has fucked her yet.

re sara6667
Folks I've reported this spammer. He/she will be ditched soon by the mods let's hope.
Who are you? get out of here! :mad:

Fingers crossed for a good weekend!

Hope things work out for you and Mrs Screwher gets well and truly fucked this weekend. If he keeps avoiding her I think it's time you sat her down and advised her to move on. The gym sounds a good place for her to start. It works for my wife .

Hope things work out for you and Mrs Screwher gets well and truly fucked this weekend. If he keeps avoiding her I think it's time you sat her down and advised her to move on. The gym sounds a good place for her to start. It works for my wife .

I'm starting to think that too. If they don't get together this weekend then the writings on the wall. That would be to bad as my wife really likes it when Roger fucks her. But the weekend is still young.

One of the oddest occurrences during this lifestyle was comforting my wife after she'd been dumped by another man.

One of the oddest occurrences during this lifestyle was comforting my wife after she'd been dumped by another man.

That must have been a fascinating discussion. Never had to do it for my wife as she was usually did the dumping.

Back