My wife did it again!!

Very nice scewher, thingss seem to ratcheting up rather quickly on the home front, I can only fantasize what the next update will tell.
We are all waiting!!!!!

*Update*

Once again thank you everyone that's awaiting this update. After all is said and done, I finally have a few moments that sit down and share what amounted a few more big moments and steps forward (to me at least) in our hotwifing lifestyling. For the time ever another man spent the night in our marital bed with my wife! Another first - I watched my wifey give head to another man!!

When Mrs. Screwher and Greg got back to our place, we did indeed "hang out" together for awhile at least. They told me of their evening out. We spoke a bit about unimportant stuff, a bit of sports. Soon enough I took it upon myself and basically told them they could head upstairs if they wanted. They quietly got up from their spot on the couch together and made their way up to the bedroom. I again gave them some time alone and then made my way up myself. I'm thinking this will be our routine, for the lack of a better word. I don't ever want seeing my wife get naked and nasty with another man to become "routine". Our bedroom door was left ajar. A sign they were indeed expecting me. That's something I really appreciated even it was on a subconscious level.

Inside the room they were already quite busy. Greg was naked, his cock already rigid. My wife wore only her panties. They were kissing, groping, she softly stroked his cock, he kneaded her ass. He got on the bed. Then it happened - she took his cock into her mouth! She didn't suck him very long. I'm sure the head she gives him when they're alone lasts much longer. But from what I saw...Wow!! Unbelievably hot! As I recall it was at that point my breathing became shorter, my heart pounded, my cock got hard! She slid off her panties and they laid down together. He worked his way down her to her pussy. He began he eat her out! My wife soon started moaning from his tongue. It was really hot as he seemed to really know her pussy by now. Her body tensed as she came! When she came down he got ready (meaning condom). Then I watched Greg fuck my wife again! They started slow but soon her moans started him to increase the intensity. I was again back by the door in a dimly lit room but it was exhilarating seeing his bare ass pumping up and down on her! Her moans got louder as he fucked her but a soft "Fuck me...fuck me" escaped from her lips. To my surprise a barely audible "Yes, fuck her" came out of me. I was afraid that might freak them out a bit but they kept on going. Finally Greg let out a grunt as he came. I slipped out of the room and headed back down into the living room. I took off my pants, sat on the couch, and started stroking my now hard cock. Soon there was some minor movement upstairs. Then the bedroom door shut.

I don't know exactly how much time passed, probably the other side of an hour, when my wifey came downstairs. She was clad in only one of my oversized T shirts. She looks so hot like that. I hope Greg appreciates that too. Here was sort of another first for us too. In all our years together we've never walked in on each masturbating. We know we both do it. We've done it together. She knows I do it when she's with another man. We just never saw each other in solo action. I layed on the couch. My cock was visibly slick from stroking. But she made no mention of it. She did say that since it was late she would like it if Greg spent the night. I agreed and said he can stay in our bed with her. We said "Good night" and she returned upstairs. I continued stroking my cock. The whole scenario had me in sexual ecstasy. I watched my wife get laid. They screwed a second time. Now he's going to spend the night naked with my wife in our marital bed!! I jerked off some more until I finally exploded! Soon after I fell asleep on the couch.

I was the first up in the morning. I made my way upstairs and peeked my head in the bedroom. They were asleep. I got to say I liked what I saw. They laid beside each other under the blankets. Not spooning. Not in his arms. Just asleep from the sexthey had the night before. I went downstairs put coffee on. Soon there was movement upstairs. Then quiet again. I made my way up. The bedroom door was completely shut. They were getting busy again! I wanted to go in but took the closed door as a hint. Soon the shower started. Greg came down in just a towel wrapped around his midsection. This was also a surreal moment. Us talking together under these circumstances. The shower ran again and eventually my wife came down and joined us for breakfast. Greg made his way soon after. I was obviously eager for out time together.

My wife and I spent a beautiful day together. Not just having amazing reclaiming sex but just bonding together. I wanted to do this update last night. But we had another evening of intimacy. Once again this update may have been somewhat long winded. But as I said we had some new firsts that I wanted to share.

Another OUTSTANDING update!! I, for one will soon be stroking myself and wishing I was in your position.... that that was my wife upstairs with a lover.. Wondering how soon it will be untill I'm close enough to the action to see his cock spread her lips open and disappear...

So happy that your fantasies are coming true. It's good that you're getting accustomed to your role in your FLM. Personally, I wish both of you all the happiness in moving forward. I'm sure everyone here would agree that this is one of the best threads on Lit and we all enjoy reading. Your detailed updates have always made me feel like I'm there with you.

What a wonderful positive experience! Our fantasies are all coming true through you and our Mrs!

I can't help but wonder... and this thought is leading to my hard cock right now... if him coming down in a towel only was intentionally for you. You know what I mean.

I've been off this site now for about a week due to some goings on my personal life that required a lot of attention. Anyone that has PMed me recently please accept my apologies for my tardiness in getting back to you. After reading this I'm sure you'll understand...

Some of you already know me and what I'm all about on this site. My wife once cheated on me with another man. Much to my surprise, soon after I started to become turned on that she had sex with another. I started fantasizing about it and desired for her to do it again.

Last week my wife returned home from a two week trip visiting relatives on the east coast. It was her second trip in as many summers, unfortunately I was unable to join her both times. Upon her return I had a variety of questions for her about her trip. She offered up very few details and was reluctant to share much. Throughout the week I kept asking her about her trip and she got more and more standoffish, I guess one would call it. I don't know if it was guilt and deep down she felt our marriage would survive her confession. While she was away she had sex with another man again!! And as it turned out not just this trip but last years as well.

She was vague with the details but for now I got enough. During her first trip she met a man who she said his name was Jeff. He is a friend of her sister's husband. My wife met him when her sister had a group of friends and other family over the evening. My wife and Jeff got to know one another and spent most of the evening together. They agreed to meet up the next afternoon for lunch and he'd accompany as she continued her sight seeing. It was then she admitted to an attraction between them. For awhile now I suspected she was getting curious of other men. I guess she saw her time away from me as an opportunity for a summer fling. They agreed to meet again the next afternoon. They met up and their day ended with a trip back to his place. Well, one thing led to another and they ended up screwing his bed!!

About six months after her first trip I discovered some new sexy panties she apparently bought on her trip. Underwear she "forgot" to tell me about at the time. I found that to be suspicious and filed it away.

Now during this years trip she met up with Jeff again. She confessed to spending a couple more afternoons in his bed. She was quite upset as she told me as much as she could. We have a history of infidelity on her part and she honestly thought this was was to seriously damage our relationship again. I told her I was upset but I forgave her. I wanted to confess all my secrets to her. Namely that inside I was thrilled that another man had fucked her. But I was afraid with all that went down this might be too much to take in. I chickened out...for now. When the time is right I'm going to talk to her further about this.

But right now I'm quietly over the moon! I'm basking in the glow (with a major hard on) of a fantasy fulfilled! My wife got fucked by another man!!!

I've always been surprised by how many men get turned on by this. Not in a bad way but just not something you would think to often find. From the details of your story it kind of sounds like your wife knows it gets you going and loves to tease you with the facts of it and drag you along. Glad it is working for you two.

I've always been surprised by how many men get turned on by this. Not in a bad way but just not something you would think to often find. From the details of your story it kind of sounds like your wife knows it gets you going and loves to tease you with the facts of it and drag you along. Glad it is working for you two.

That's part of the thrill of the lifestyle. Even though hubby and I are together now during the dates, he still loves to hear of past adventures I've had.

*Update*

I've been contemplating this update for a little while now. The details of some of this borders on crossing a personal boundary with regard to sharing about our lifestyle. But ultimately I've concluded everything here is shareable.

Last night Mrs. Screwher mentioned that Greg wanted to see her this Thursday on Valentine's Day. Hmm honestly, I must admit I'm not too thrilled with this idea. This day is traditionally designed for those like my wife and I. I expressed that to her and that I wasn't comfortable with the idea of her spending VDay with him. So she got on the horn with him. They arranged to meet up the day before, now meaning tonight.

I've made no secret that it's been a long time fantasy of mine for my wife to spend a special occasion of ours having sex with another man (birthday, VDay, especially our anniversary). But those involve strange men we just met. This scenario provides us with some hotwifing excitement but with no emotional strings. Greg is a regular lover of hers now.

So bottom line - I'm going to find myself in a familiar position this evening. Hard and horny, jerking off while my wife is getting fucked in her boyfriend's bed!!

*Update*

I've been contemplating this update for a little while now. The details of some of this borders on crossing a personal boundary with regard to sharing about our lifestyle. But ultimately I've concluded everything here is shareable.

Last night Mrs. Screwher mentioned that Greg wanted to see her this Thursday on Valentine's Day. Hmm honestly, I must admit I'm not too thrilled with this idea. This day is traditionally designed for those like my wife and I. I expressed that to her and that I wasn't comfortable with the idea of her spending VDay with him. So she got on the horn with him. They arranged to meet up the day before, now meaning tonight.

I've made no secret that it's been a long time fantasy of mine for my wife to spend a special occasion of ours having sex with another man (birthday, VDay, especially our anniversary). But those involve strange men we just met. This scenario provides us with some hotwifing excitement but with no emotional strings. Greg is a regular lover of hers now.

So bottom line - I'm going to find myself in a familiar position this evening. Hard and horny, jerking off while my wife is getting fucked in her boyfriend's bed!!

I agree with you 100%.... Greg was crossing a line.. Personally, I think V'Day and anniversary are 2 days that should be off limits...even with a stranger.. I think sharing on a B'Day would be hot as hell!!

Last edited:
*Update*

Once again thank you everyone that's awaiting this update. After all is said and done, I finally have a few moments that sit down and share what amounted a few more big moments and steps forward (to me at least) in our hotwifing lifestyling. For the time ever another man spent the night in our marital bed with my wife! Another first - I watched my wifey give head to another man!!

When Mrs. Screwher and Greg got back to our place, we did indeed "hang out" together for awhile at least. They told me of their evening out. We spoke a bit about unimportant stuff, a bit of sports. Soon enough I took it upon myself and basically told them they could head upstairs if they wanted. They quietly got up from their spot on the couch together and made their way up to the bedroom. I again gave them some time alone and then made my way up myself. I'm thinking this will be our routine, for the lack of a better word. I don't ever want seeing my wife get naked and nasty with another man to become "routine". Our bedroom door was left ajar. A sign they were indeed expecting me. That's something I really appreciated even it was on a subconscious level.

Inside the room they were already quite busy. Greg was naked, his cock already rigid. My wife wore only her panties. They were kissing, groping, she softly stroked his cock, he kneaded her ass. He got on the bed. Then it happened - she took his cock into her mouth! She didn't suck him very long. I'm sure the head she gives him when they're alone lasts much longer. But from what I saw...Wow!! Unbelievably hot! As I recall it was at that point my breathing became shorter, my heart pounded, my cock got hard! She slid off her panties and they laid down together. He worked his way down her to her pussy. He began he eat her out! My wife soon started moaning from his tongue. It was really hot as he seemed to really know her pussy by now. Her body tensed as she came! When she came down he got ready (meaning condom). Then I watched Greg fuck my wife again! They started slow but soon her moans started him to increase the intensity. I was again back by the door in a dimly lit room but it was exhilarating seeing his bare ass pumping up and down on her! Her moans got louder as he fucked her but a soft "Fuck me...fuck me" escaped from her lips. To my surprise a barely audible "Yes, fuck her" came out of me. I was afraid that might freak them out a bit but they kept on going. Finally Greg let out a grunt as he came. I slipped out of the room and headed back down into the living room. I took off my pants, sat on the couch, and started stroking my now hard cock. Soon there was some minor movement upstairs. Then the bedroom door shut.

I don't know exactly how much time passed, probably the other side of an hour, when my wifey came downstairs. She was clad in only one of my oversized T shirts. She looks so hot like that. I hope Greg appreciates that too. Here was sort of another first for us too. In all our years together we've never walked in on each masturbating. We know we both do it. We've done it together. She knows I do it when she's with another man. We just never saw each other in solo action. I layed on the couch. My cock was visibly slick from stroking. But she made no mention of it. She did say that since it was late she would like it if Greg spent the night. I agreed and said he can stay in our bed with her. We said "Good night" and she returned upstairs. I continued stroking my cock. The whole scenario had me in sexual ecstasy. I watched my wife get laid. They screwed a second time. Now he's going to spend the night naked with my wife in our marital bed!! I jerked off some more until I finally exploded! Soon after I fell asleep on the couch.

I was the first up in the morning. I made my way upstairs and peeked my head in the bedroom. They were asleep. I got to say I liked what I saw. They laid beside each other under the blankets. Not spooning. Not in his arms. Just asleep from the sexthey had the night before. I went downstairs put coffee on. Soon there was movement upstairs. Then quiet again. I made my way up. The bedroom door was completely shut. They were getting busy again! I wanted to go in but took the closed door as a hint. Soon the shower started. Greg came down in just a towel wrapped around his midsection. This was also a surreal moment. Us talking together under these circumstances. The shower ran again and eventually my wife came down and joined us for breakfast. Greg made his way soon after. I was obviously eager for out time together.

My wife and I spent a beautiful day together. Not just having amazing reclaiming sex but just bonding together. I wanted to do this update last night. But we had another evening of intimacy. Once again this update may have been somewhat long winded. But as I said we had some new firsts that I wanted to share.

I've experienced a very similar event with my second wife. Soo hot to watch another man's ass moving up and down on your wife, fucking her for all he's worth knowing that in a few minutes her beautiful pussie is going to be filled with his sperm. It's something special when you and your wife can enjoy sharing. Bring's back some fond memories.

*Update*

Whatever you and your wife decide and choose for your lifestyle is up to you 2 and no one else.

fun time

It's 4:45 screwher, Almost the end of the workday for Mrs Screwher. When do expect the fun to start ??

*Update*

Aaarrrggghhh!!! Of all the fuckin days to be held up at work! Trying to get out and home, I was screaming on the inside "Don't these people know my wife's getting fucked tonight??!!"

I'm finally home. Poured a stiff drink to go with my stiff cock now! I haven't heard from wifey just yet

*Update*

I just heard from Mrs.Screwher. She told me she got to Greg's on one piece and we had some mundane chatter. Then I asked her "Are you having fun?"
"Yes, I am"
"Then you're not quite ready to home yet" This was more of a statement than question.
"No not yet. But I know it's getting late. I won't be all night."
I knew the answer to this but I had to hear her say it "Tell me you're naked."
"Yes, I am. I'm naked" God that was hot!!
I told her to say "Hi" to Greg for me then we hung up.

I know what that means when she says she's not ready to come home just yet. Greg wants to fuck her again! So by now I'd bet the rent his cock is in pussy right now!

I am so happy that you stood your ground on the VDay meeting. I would never consider even bringing this up to Ron. To me, just bringing it up to him would signal that he was 2nd in my love life on what's supposed to be the most romantic day of the year.

For me, on top of the regular VDay presents, he promised me a cock. It's attached to tomorrows date for me. :)

*Update*

Once again apologizes to those awaiting an update of some kind. Between Mrs. Screwher and I enjoying our Valentines Day and then a rather enjoyable weekend, I'm only one getting a quiet moment alone to share here.

Again when my wifey finally got home from Greg's it was late. I kind f figured that "reclaiming" sex was going to have to wait until the next day. When she got home she was willing to help me out, shall we say. But I thought about it. "How hot is it that our reclaiming sex fall on Val Day??" I told her we'll save it for the next day.

We had our Valentines Day. I admit the fantasy of the tall, dark handsome stranger approaching us entered my mind more than once. Ultimately though it remained in that realm. When we got home it wasn't long before my wife was naked in her own bedroom ready to get laid again. As I was working on her she told me he did indeed screw her twice. I guess he was feeling extra randy as he was probably seeing it as "their" Val Day together. She told me of their foreplay. Particularly of their 69ing. That put the idea in my head and it wasn't long before my sexy wifey was on top of me. My cock in her mouth, her pussy in my face! Then we had our Val Day sex! We finished up doggy style. I love cumming that way. And yes she used his name a few times again at that time. She knows I love it!

Apologies as this wasn't much of an update compared to most. But all together it was an amazing Val Day for us.

*Update*

Once again apologizes to those awaiting an update of some kind. Between Mrs. Screwher and I enjoying our Valentines Day and then a rather enjoyable weekend, I'm only one getting a quiet moment alone to share here.

Again when my wifey finally got home from Greg's it was late. I kind f figured that "reclaiming" sex was going to have to wait until the next day. When she got home she was willing to help me out, shall we say. But I thought about it. "How hot is it that our reclaiming sex fall on Val Day??" I told her we'll save it for the next day.

We had our Valentines Day. I admit the fantasy of the tall, dark handsome stranger approaching us entered my mind more than once. Ultimately though it remained in that realm. When we got home it wasn't long before my wife was naked in her own bedroom ready to get laid again. As I was working on her she told me he did indeed screw her twice. I guess he was feeling extra randy as he was probably seeing it as "their" Val Day together. She told me of their foreplay. Particularly of their 69ing. That put the idea in my head and it wasn't long before my sexy wifey was on top of me. My cock in her mouth, her pussy in my face! Then we had our Val Day sex! We finished up doggy style. I love cumming that way. And yes she used his name a few times again at that time. She knows I love it!

Apologies as this wasn't much of an update compared to most. But all together it was an amazing Val Day for us.

You do not need to apologise, even nuggets of sexually charge moments are hot to imagine for those with an over active mind like mine. ;)

*Update*

Earlier this evening Mrs. Screwher asked me what our plans, if any, are for this weekend. I told we had nothing major that I could think of. A little of this and some of that. Then I asked "Why?" Then she told me she talked to Roger today.

My wife and Roger work for the same big company but different depts. They actually rarely are even in each other's presence during the work day. One would have to take the initiative and go out of their way to see one another. But apparently Roger did just that and discreetly asked her for coffee when her schedule allowed. She accepted. During their break together he asked to see her this weekend. She said she'd get back to him.

So shortly after dinner this evening, Mrs. Screwher told me of this and we had quite a conversation about it. We came to the conclusion that we were both happy with the idea of her seeing him again this weekend. Of course during our chat I started to become aroused. Started pawing at her, kissing her and pulling her clothes off. We made our way up stairs. As I licked her pussy I knew she was thinking about him. So I asked her and she resonded Yes, I'm thinking of him!"
"You want him to fuck you!"
"Yes, I want him to fuck me!" That was good enough for me. I went back to working on her until she came.
During our actual intercourse I wanted to hear some more. I told her I wanted to hear his name. Cut to the chase- she gave me a "Fuck me Roger!"

So now Mrs. Screwher is in bed bare ass naked. I like to think she's dreaming of Rogers big cock! And now despite having a very satifsfying sex session I find myself hard and horny again. Not only from recollecting this night but what the near future may bring. I'll update whatever I get.

*Update*

Earlier this evening Mrs. Screwher asked me what our plans, if any, are for this weekend. I told we had nothing major that I could think of. A little of this and some of that. Then I asked "Why?" Then she told me she talked to Roger today.

My wife and Roger work for the same big company but different depts. They actually rarely are even in each other's presence during the work day. One would have to take the initiative and go out of their way to see one another. But apparently Roger did just that and discreetly asked her for coffee when her schedule allowed. She accepted. During their break together he asked to see her this weekend. She said she'd get back to him.

So shortly after dinner this evening, Mrs. Screwher told me of this and we had quite a conversation about it. We came to the conclusion that we were both happy with the idea of her seeing him again this weekend. Of course during our chat I started to become aroused. Started pawing at her, kissing her and pulling her clothes off. We made our way up stairs. As I licked her pussy I knew she was thinking about him. So I asked her and she resonded Yes, I'm thinking of him!"
"Yes, I want him to fuck me!" That was good enough for me. I went back to working on her until she came.
During our actual intercourse I wanted to hear some more. I told her I wanted to hear his name. Cut to the chase- she gave me a "Fuck me Roger!"

So now Mrs. Screwher is in bed bare ass naked. I like to think she's dreaming of Rogers big cock! And now despite having a very satifsfying sex session I find myself hard and horny again. Not only from recollecting this night but what the near future may bring. I'll update whatever I get.

It's been a while since she has seen Roger, hasn't it?

*Update*

Personally, I'm happy to see Roger reappear in your lives. I got the feeling that Greg was becoming an emotional attachment. Not good in the lifestyle. Good luck on the weekend and hopefully you'll get to see Roger and the Mrs. in your bed soon. :rose:

Personally, I'm happy to see Roger reappear in your lives. I got the feeling that Greg was becoming an emotional attachment. Not good in the lifestyle. Good luck on the weekend and hopefully you'll get to see Roger and the Mrs. in your bed soon. :rose:

Thanks. Roger in our bed is definitely tops on my list.

I think we're all waiting for some good news tonight. I feel like I'm living this whole party right with you, bud. So happy that it's working out well, and that all three of you are having a good time.

Back