My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Life has a way of catching up here. Before I was able to properly update out last adventure, more plans have been made. This evening Greg will be visiting Screwher Manor again. He's going to screw my sexy wifey right here on this our marital that I'm currently relaxing on and stroking my hard cock in anticipation.

I was kind of thinking somethung with Roger was going to happen this past weekend. But it was Thanksgiving weekend in our country. So that probably took up most of everyone's time. Because we didn't hear from Greg either. So They're going to make up for it tonight!

During Greg's visit last week I was hoping for something special. As discussed I was hoping to see Greg and Wifey have anal sex! Unfortunately it was not to be. In order for that to happen I'm thinking it'll have to be on a weekend rendezvous where they'll have more time. So it being a week night last time, when they got home from their short excursion they wasted little time in getting upstairs and getting busy. When I made my way to the bedroom they were already naked together on the bed, softly making out. He pleasured her tits. She fondled and stroked his cock. He then got into position over her. He slid his cock into her pussy (oh my god!!) and he fucked her!! Again I watched until Greg let out a loud grunt and orgasmed into my wife!

When we had our time it was getting late. I knew I wasn't going to get the full show but I lived what I got. Our "reclaiming" sex was quite primal. I bent my wife over the same bed her lover enjoyed her on earlier in the evening. Then took her from behind. Obviously by then I was ready to explode! And I did! Wow!

AgainI'll update tonight's activities asap. I now have some serious masturbating to do!

*Update*

Life has a way of catching up here. Before I was able to properly update out last adventure, more plans have been made. This evening Greg will be visiting Screwher Manor again. He's going to screw my sexy wifey right here on this our marital that I'm currently relaxing on and stroking my hard cock in anticipation.

I was kind of thinking somethung with Roger was going to happen this past weekend. But it was Thanksgiving weekend in our country. So that probably took up most of everyone's time. Because we didn't hear from Greg either. So They're going to make up for it tonight!

During Greg's visit last week I was hoping for something special. As discussed I was hoping to see Greg and Wifey have anal sex! Unfortunately it was not to be. In order for that to happen I'm thinking it'll have to be on a weekend rendezvous where they'll have more time. So it being a week night last time, when they got home from their short excursion they wasted little time in getting upstairs and getting busy. When I made my way to the bedroom they were already naked together on the bed, softly making out. He pleasured her tits. She fondled and stroked his cock. He then got into position over her. He slid his cock into her pussy (oh my god!!) and he fucked her!! Again I watched until Greg let out a loud grunt and orgasmed into my wife!

When we had our time it was getting late. I knew I wasn't going to get the full show but I lived what I got. Our "reclaiming" sex was quite primal. I bent my wife over the same bed her lover enjoyed her on earlier in the evening. Then took her from behind. Obviously by then I was ready to explode! And I did! Wow!

AgainI'll update tonight's activities asap. I now have some serious masturbating to do!

Thanks for the update. Always good to hear good news from 'The Manor'. Maybe that extra time will come soon!

Hey pal thanks for the update. Hot hot as ever!

I luv luv how at ease all three of you are with the pattern: they go to your marital bed, you go in a little after to watch. How Greg is totally ok with you watching him penetrate your Mrs - it's terrific! I like also my friend how you clearly enjoy Greg's orgasm, all the more now that he is delivering a load of potent seed deep into the woman who has had your babies - spectacular! I sense also there is a pride in your wife for you in that moment: seeing and hearing so vividly what extreme pleasure she gives to another man's Cock and body, as she does to yours.

Pal, you telling us the detail like this is never "more of the same" even when this has happened before; it's way too hot and delicious for anyone to read it that way. Best to you both and to her stud men too!

Be grand to hear some time pal about what Greg has to say to you after he has fucked your wife and as he takes his leave of your bedroom and your home.

Simon

I admit that while I’m interested in women, this thread has me very intrigued. I’m happy to know that you have such an open and interesting relationship. And I congratulate you for the fun you’re having! And I’m sure we all appreciate that you share here. :)

I admit that while I’m interested in women, this thread has me very intrigued. I’m happy to know that you have such an open and interesting relationship. And I congratulate you for the fun you’re having! And I’m sure we all appreciate that you share here. :)

Oh yes, very much appreciated ;)

*Update*

So hot!

So, if I understand things correctly, you enjoyed the sweet sloppy already lubricated love canal.

To me, this is hot.

*Update*

Just a quick update here as things are rolling along at Screwher Manor tonight. Greg did indeed show up tonight as planned. I watched them once and now I'm downstairs giving them some privacy to continue with their evening. I fuckin hard! My breathing is erratic. I'm about to explode. So I'm being careful as I'm stroking now.

I'll update asap,

*Update*

Just a quick update here as things are rolling along at Screwher Manor tonight. Greg did indeed show up tonight as planned. I watched them once and now I'm downstairs giving them some privacy to continue with their evening. I fuckin hard! My breathing is erratic. I'm about to explode. So I'm being careful as I'm stroking now.

I'll update asap,

How ever deliciously sweet and sour at the same time!

V.

*Update*

I'll update asap,

This is so hot. I know how exciting it is to be in another man's arms while hubby can only imagine what we're doing. Oh he knows the mechanics just like you do. But what you guys don't know are the smiles, the touches or the feelings involved. Yes, we say it's only physical. But that's impossible to control. Especially after multiple contacts with someone.

Enjoy the feelings you're going through. I know you do and that you love her beyond all comprehension be able to go through it sanely.

This is so hot. I know how exciting it is to be in another man's arms while hubby can only imagine what we're doing. Oh he knows the mechanics just like you do. But what you guys don't know are the smiles, the touches or the feelings involved. Yes, we say it's only physical. But that's impossible to control. Especially after multiple contacts with someone.

Enjoy the feelings you're going through. I know you do and that you love her beyond all comprehension be able to go through it sanely.

But that is ok. We, meaning humans, are not mindless task oriented robots. So you have sex with someone else. Maybe you like them a little, or maybe you like them because they satisfy a different sexual need that your husband or maybe other.

I enjoy talking technology and science fiction, my wife hates it. Some of my female friends love talking about it, and I love chatting with them about that subject with them. And that’s ok!

It can get murky only if jealousy settles in and your significant other feels left out. So, one should work doubly hard at making sure this does not happen!

Some will no doubt disagree with me. And that’s ok also!

V.

I know just how your husband feels.

It’s important to understand the limits.

I’ve been enjoying extramarital sex for ages. My wife doesn’t mind but she isn’t into it. She knows a number of ladies and couples that I see.
It’s all about sharing pleasure in a nice adult way.
I often meet p at the pool and go back for coffee and sex. Sometimes their partners are away on business sometimes not. I’m always made very welcome. What harm does it do among consenting adults.

But that is ok. We, meaning humans, are not mindless task oriented robots. So you have sex with someone else. Maybe you like them a little, or maybe you like them because they satisfy a different sexual need that your husband or maybe other.

I enjoy talking technology and science fiction, my wife hates it. Some of my female friends love talking about it, and I love chatting with them about that subject with them. And that’s ok!

It can get murky only if jealousy settles in and your significant other feels left out. So, one should work doubly hard at making sure this does not happen!

Some will no doubt disagree with me. And that’s ok also!

V.

I know just how your husband feels.

I don't want to hijack Screwher's great thread but I will say this. A couple touched on it this morning with a question in my thread. It really got me thinking and I tried to get across to them my feelings on it. Feel free to jump over and read it.

But both have those feelings. The good thing for us is we're in bed with him. I can see those looks sometimes on hubby's face and can address them right then. With a kiss, a caress or a "fuck me harder" really loud so he knows that he's allowing all this to happen.

I don't want to hijack Screwher's great thread but I will say this. A couple touched on it this morning with a question in my thread. It really got me thinking and I tried to get across to them my feelings on it. Feel free to jump over and read it.

But both have those feelings. The good thing for us is we're in bed with him. I can see those looks sometimes on hubby's face and can address them right then. With a kiss, a caress or a "fuck me harder" really loud so he knows that he's allowing all this to happen.

We had an agreement that I had veto power and I did use it.

That is sweet! Talk about it after also.

That is sweet! Talk about it after also.

Yes of course. And it's not always verbal. Although our date Monday did have a lot of talk afterward. Sometimes though it can be something as subtle as a hug while passing each other. Or an unexpected kiss.

I love your thread and have been following it from the beginning! I find it very arousing. I am curious about one thing. Does your wife ever worry about meeting people she knows while she is out on dates with her guys? I would think she would not want to have to explain things!

Yes of course. And it's not always verbal. Although our date Monday did have a lot of talk afterward. Sometimes though it can be something as subtle as a hug while passing each other. Or an unexpected kiss.

We have evolved over a few thousand years into the beings that we are. Non verbal communication is as powerful if not more so that speech.

*Update*

It happened again! Before I had a chance to properly update my thread, the next event is starting to take place. Earlier this afternoon Roger called! He invited Mrs. Screwher to his place this evening. She quickly accepted. It's funny. I kind of knew it was one of her guys calling. I hoped it was Roger too!

Our rendezvous with Greg was exciting as always. Being a weeknight I know my wifey was eager to start so we had a few pleasantries then let them get it on. They had a quick moment standing in our living room. They kissed and groped a bit. The exciting part was seeing him kneed her ass then his hand finding its way into her pants and panties. Then they went upstairs. I again gave them their warm up time. When I heard my wife moaning, the familiar sound of her pussy being licked, I made my way up. In our bedroom, clothes were all over the floor and they both were naked. Greg was already erect and indeed licking her pussy. Knowing her pussy so well by now it wasn't long before my wife wailed out her orgasm. After she caught her breath he positioned between her legs then slid that big bare cock in her. They fucked missionary so awhile. They he rose turned her over and continued screwing her doggy. Seeing him fucked her like that is still...Wow!! Eventually he tensed and stopped thrusting cumming in her cunt! That's my cue to leave the room.

Maybe an hour or so later, I heard movement upstairs. Then the shower running. I composed myself then and Greg came downstairs. We said good night and I then joined my wife in the shower. I took this as a hint she was running out of gas. So I asked her how it was. She told me they screwed another time. I settled for a hand job in the shower.

So now I'm enjoying that torturous time between now and when she leaves. Hard in my pants and hornier than hell.

Last edited:
Back