Newbie query... Nick and pen name issue

rhinoguy said:
ruhroh

am i in THAT deep?

rhino-love to go swimmin' with bow legged women..and swim between their legs.

watch the horn girls.
Hey, rhinoguy, believe me, it can be even more fun when they're knock-kneed. RF

Today..

Hows everyone today?

I got a right soaking from an unfriendly cloud. After than I was wet the whole time from sweat so the shower four hours later was a blissful experience. So was seeing five pounds misssing on the scales..LOL But as that was effectively fluid then tomorrow will tell another tale.

Take care,

Shen

Attachments

• im000629.jpg
    im000629.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 22
Hello Perditia, all,

The coldness of it's damn rain took mine away I can tell you. I was though throughly enjoying the ride as I was on a new road to me guided by signage from the national cycling path organisation Sustrans. The route to Inverbervie was a half mile longer than the main road but who cares. I had not traffic bar a couple of tractors and one car in the ten miles! Now that makes for enjoyable riding.
Inverbervie was the birth place of the designer of the famous tea clipper theCutty Sark. Sometime when you are bored I'll tell you aobut travelled whisky. :)

Some more pics for you.

Shen

Attachments

• im000549.jpg
    im000549.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
We're all really enjoying the photos. Hope you keep them coming (will you be allowed to take some of the sea while you're out there?)

-FF (we must be from the sea, else why do we always yearn for it when we see a glimpse?)

Cool...

To have the sea so calm and a boat in the water to enable this to be taken was a remarkable set of events.

Attachments

• sailing not.jpg
    sailing not.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 16
Shen,

Gotta say, you have an admirable eye for composition. (and I thought I was good.

No. don't go blaming it on the subjects either.

Gauche

I can truly disclaim any responsibility as the person who took is was a Mr Chris Burrows now resident in Australia. All I did was organise the camres for him. She vessel was/is I hope still a Norweigan sail training vesse. Sadly before that pic was taken she took in her full suit of sails and motored.

Angusthe bull said:
I can truly disclaim any responsibility as the person who took is was a Mr Chris Burrows now resident in Australia. All I did was organise the camres for him. She vessel was/is I hope still a Norweigan sail training vesse. Sadly before that pic was taken she took in her full suit of sails and motored.
I have read the above three times, and I still can't make any sense of it.
MG
Ps. Not that it means anything or that I was even invited to read it, but I feel I might be missing out on something useful and/or important. Probably not, though.
Pps. The punctuation was very nice, though.

Shen, man, I think I mentioned once to ignore the tyke. I get you fine, and do post more pics, can't afford to travel any other way at the moment.

Perditia

Educate me...

Teach me not to pre check the post.
I meant MG that I hoped the vessel was still in existance.
I need expained please how to get more than one pic on a post.
This one is our bay here, with a bank of haar sitting over the golf course to the North. The long building on the left is the Outdoor pool and when I can master links here I'll post for that site.
Which tyke do you refer to Perdita? Not my Nikki surely? He has feelings he assures you.

Shen

Attachments

• north sea haar.jpg
    north sea haar.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 12
Re: Educate me...

Angusthe bull said:
Which tyke do you refer to Perdita? Not my Nikki surely? He has feelings he assures you.
Aw, no man. I'm ever so kind to fellas with such lovely eyes as Nikki.

Ha ha, I meant cheeky MG.

anon, Perditia ;)

Let's see if this works or not.

I thought it stunning.

Angus

Attachments

• iceburg1.jpg
    iceburg1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 12
Oh, God!

Good grief! A John Denver thread.
MG
Ps. Aviation lesson: No matter how much money one has, one should only pilot a plane which is in keeping with one's skills as an aviator.

Last one for three weeks as some of have to go to work.
MG? Dear Bill will not mail you directly. Your anti virus may not be up to date and for sure these days you need a trojan/pop up/worm piece of software.
SpyStopper costs ab out $20 but is excellent. It has so far saved me over 1000 times. Those figures I like...

This picture was taken last winter on a Stormy Friday. It shows the water blasting over the harbour breakwater.
Later that day I lost the camera that this pic was taken with, a film one as a wave caught me as bonny as you like... Things one does to get a shot.

I just want to add this was fast colour film 400 I think.

Have a great day. Oh yes and I achieved a life times ambition yesterday, conquering the fourth steepest road hill climb in Scotland on my bike. The bonus was the two mile swoop on the other side where I hit my new record of 47.17 mph. :D :D ;) ;) :rolleyes:

Attachments

• harbour5.jpg
    harbour5.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Shen, you'll be missed. Hope there is some relief during your work time. Write if you can.

anon, Perditia :rose:

Oh, woe is us!

Originally posted by Angusthe bull Last one for three weeks as some of have to go to work.
Oh no! He can't do that, can he? How ever shall we endure?
Remorsefully,
MG

Just to say three weeks have passed and I return again.
I hope all are fit and well and not as frustrated as I am. i am in chains. Self inflicted right enough but still...

So hows you this autumn day?

Last edited:
Back