President Biden Interview Tonight: Redemption???

"Not going round this again with you."

No, you're going to keep pushing a false and unfair narrative because that's more convenient for you.

The whole being concerned about Biden's age being a message of Trump support is fucking ludicrous and you all need to recognize that. The votes that WE need are the people who are concerned and you dismissing it WILL not help win the election for Biden.

All that will do is push those people to Trump or the couch.

You can keep avoiding that reality at your own peril

No, you're going to keep pushing a false narrative because that's more convenient for you.

Dude, fuck off. If you want to address me then address me.

You and I have a fundamental difference of opinion and frankly you've already shown me that your perception is flawed.

Dude, fuck off. If you want to address me then address me.

You and I have a fundamental difference of opinion and frankly you've already shown me that your perception is flawed.
I tried, but it didn't take it--probably because you just quoted, you didn't post anything. However, I already corrected that--so it's another false narrative you can just drop.

Perhaps you could start being honest about what the issue with Biden is. You've just now tried it's because he slurs his words and because he's old. But those are false narratives on what the specific Biden issue is--just like the one being run on the Internet on all of the ills FDR had while effectively serving. None of FDR's issues involved mental capacity/deterioration.

My concern is that if our side buys into the narrative that Biden is losing it, that could push potential Biden voters to the couch, which amounts to a vote for Trump.
Look at it this way: if he doesn't make it through his term, Harris takes over and deplorables everywhere will probably drop dead from sheer outrage. It's win-win!

I tried, but it didn't take it--probably because you just quoted, you didn't post anything. However, I already corrected that--so it's another false narrative you can just drop.

Of course.

:rolleyes:

My concern is that if our side buys into the narrative that Biden is losing it, that could push potential Biden voters to the couch, which amounts to a vote for Trump.
Look at it this way: if he doesn't make it through his term, Harris takes over and deplorables everywhere will probably drop dead from sheer outrage. It's win-win!
So why not just vote for Harris?

Nvm.... apparently nobody likes Harris but is fine that she might take over because dead Biden ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

So why not just vote for Harris?

Nvm.... apparently nobody likes Harris but is fine that she might take over because dead Biden ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯
I don't have any reason not to like Harris. That doesn't mean she's the only Democrat I like. In the primaries I really liked Amy Klobuchar and Pete Buttigieg. Harris has the most preparation at the moment to slide into the president's chair.

Last edited:
How about them telling people the truth, rather than gaslighting and spinning the information? How long has Biden had problems, with them covering it up?

I don't have any reason not to like Harris. That doesn't mean she's the only Democrat I like. In the primaries I really liked Amy Klobuchar and Pete Buttigieg.
That's not why I asked the question.

Perhaps you could start being honest about what the issue with Biden is. You've just now tried it's because he slurs his words and because he's old. But those are false narratives on what the specific Biden issue is--just like the one being run on the Internet on all of the ills FDR had while effectively serving. None of FDR's issues involved mental capacity/deterioration.
There is no issue with President Biden. What we are seeing is a concerted attempt by the media to force Biden out of the race to hand the Presidency to someone who will lower taxes for the rich owners.

If you had serious issues with Biden, the time to raise them was during the primary, not after all the votes have been counted when it's too late to switch without throwing the entire campaign into chaos.

I don't have any reason not to like Harris. That doesn't mean she's the only Democrat I like. In the primaries I really liked Amy Klobuchar and Pete Buttigieg.
Short of a major Trump disaster, or him being "taken out", it's hard to see how the Democrats can recover the situation between now and election day.

1. Biden's cognitive abilities, the media coverage etc. dragging things down
2. Harris' poll numbers against Trump are little different to Biden's
3. If Harris is passed over, it would piss off the black vote in the Democratic base.

That's not why I asked the question.
Can you clarify the question then? You can't vote Harris for president until/unless she's running for president. A good answer why someone isn't voting for Harris for president is that she isn't currently running for president. As of now, you can vote her for vice president again.

Can you clarify the question then? You can't vote Harris for president until/unless she's running for president.
If you think he's not making it through the term, you are absolutely voting for her as well.

A good answer why someone isn't voting for Harris for president is that she isn't currently running for president. As of now, you can vote her for vice president again.
If you think Biden will make it four+ years, then yes. Based on what you said, you're voting for Harris.

I like Harris fine, and so do most if not all Biden-supporters I know. That's not the problem.

If you think he's not making it through the term, you are absolutely voting for her as well.

If you think Biden will make it four+ years, then yes. Based on what you said, you're voting for Harris.
I voted for Harris in 2000. I don't have any trouble voting for her for president if she's the Democratic nominee, and I've already posted that. I still don't see what your question is. You certainly weren't right when you posted that no one likes Harris. Such sweeping declarations are almost always silly.

"Some people" seems to think ONE bad DEBATE performance and the occasional gaffe from an older person with a stutter is disqualifying, and that eloquence is paramount over the general decency, wisdom, governing ability and policy positions.

😑

There is no issue with President Biden. What we are seeing is a concerted attempt by the media to force Biden out of the race to hand the Presidency to someone who will lower taxes for the rich owners.

Lower taxes AND make the corporate media a fuckton of money with the coverage of an open primary, etc. (and the. corporate media did veeeeeeery well under Trump due to all the carnage and drama wrought by that orange POS. ("Some people" on social media sites would enjoy the chaos as well, as it would give them more to blather about.)

😑

If you had serious issues with Biden, the time to raise them was during the primary, not after all the votes have been counted when it's too late to switch without throwing the entire campaign into chaos.

Truth ^ - but honey badger don’t care…

😑

"Some people" seems to think ONE bad DEBATE performance and the occasional gaffe from an older person with a stutter is disqualifying, and that eloquence is paramount over the general decency, wisdom, governing ability and policy positions.

😑
"Some people" don't understand that the voters that will win this election don't see these things as "occasional gaffes" or "one bad performance"

Back