President Biden Interview Tonight: Redemption???

I'll end on this: the number one group of undecided voters are the double haters
The number one issue of double haters for both candidates is age. They are mostly moderate voters and a huge policy concern is abortion.

Biden's answer on abortion policy was some muttering around immigranrs killing an American.

I'd posit that double haters hate Trump more and want a reason to vote for Biden. This answer and those like it give them a reason to stay home....and THAT needs to be solved or there is no chance.

(Just imagine if Biden stepped aside and endorsed a younger candidate with a clear coherent abortion stance.)

What Biden shouldn’t do is talk about the cost of bacon if he has never ever bought bacon in a store!

Who wants to hear how out of touch he is with masses. Has anyone seen a fourfold price increase in anything? The misuse of numbers almost drives me more insane !

He's talking about how Pelosi went on Morning Joe and waffled like hell on whether Joe should stay or go.
She did?

Sounds like something to be sourced with quotes and/or audio of such things.

Or I guess just random non contextual knee jerks.

Whichever makes sense 👍

What Biden shouldn’t do is talk about the cost of bacon if he has never ever bought bacon in a store!

Who wants to hear how out of touch he is with masses. Has anyone seen a fourfold price increase in anything? The misuse of numbers almost drives me more insane !

Or say that he didn't even know what NATO was until after he was in office.
Or talk about imaginary conversations with Hannibal Lechter
Or talk about what great H20 numbers he's got
Or talk about water spots

And that was just in the last day. It's not even a complete list. I just got tired of typing "or". Heh.

Water sports with sharks and batteries? Cuz we all need to hear THAT in person. Or has he owned up to Russian water sports? We know Putin’s gals got to his hotel door.

I'll end on this: the number one group of undecided voters are the double haters
The number one issue of double haters for both candidates is age. They are mostly moderate voters and a huge policy concern is abortion.

Biden's answer on abortion policy was some muttering around immigranrs killing an American.

I'd posit that double haters hate Trump more and want a reason to vote for Biden. This answer and those like it give them a reason to stay home....and THAT needs to be solved or there is no chance.

(Just imagine if Biden stepped aside and endorsed a younger candidate with a clear coherent abortion stance.)

Biden will withdraw as soon as ke knows his key donors are out the door. It’s a matter of time, and presentation. And presumably a full on cat fight for the ticket behind the scenes, with potential for spilling into chaos in public.

Biden will withdraw as soon as ke knows his key donors are out the door. It’s a matter of time, and presentation. And presumably a full on cat fight for the ticket behind the scenes, with potential for spilling into chaos in public.
I have no prediction. I think it's a good opportunity to be the bridge to the new generation that he had talked about once upon a time

The thing that pisses me off more than anything is that he has not allowed any single future candidate the time or exposure for future elections. It's going to be another fight amongst Democrats for the next election....he can't even give his own VP the exposure she needs to move forward. What was the point for her to be picked of you don't even trust her?

The Republican party is a shit show... absolutely.....but the DNC is not far behind....

I have no prediction. I think it's a good opportunity to be the bridge to the new generation that he had talked about once upon a time

The thing that pisses me off more than anything is that he has not allowed any single future candidate the time or exposure for future elections. It's going to be another fight amongst Democrats for the next election....he can't even give his own VP the exposure she needs to move forward. What was the point for her to be picked of you don't even trust her?

The Republican party is a shit show... absolutely.....but the DNC is not far behind....

I know im repeating myself, but the voices urging Biden to stay in don’t seem to want to factor in just how immune Trump is to the majority of their attack lines on him.

Nor do they want to recognise that, where the fault lines are for Trump - like Roe - the current Dem nominee is incapable of finding them in a debate.

I think it was really on Harris to take care of establishing her own credibility as a successor and she’s largely failed in that I suspect.

It’s high time to be politically cynical about this, take as much advantage of the chance to re-set, and run with the candidate most likely to drive Trumps campaign - which currently needs to do nothing but watch - onto the rocks.

I know im repeating myself, but the voices urging Biden to stay in don’t seem to want to factor in just how immune Trump is to the majority of their attack lines on him.

Nor do they want to recognise that, where the fault lines are for Trump - like Roe - the current Dem nominee is incapable of finding them in a debate.
Agreed

I think it was really on Harris to take care of establishing her own credibility and she’s largely failed in that I suspect.
How many VPs have done that? Why is Harris different? I'm sure I know the answer already.

It’s high time to be politically cynical about this, take as much advantage of the chance to re-set, and run with the candidate most likely to drive Trumps campaign - which currently needs to do nothing but watch - onto the rocks.
There is no pushback from the right and now there's no pushback from the left. I feel like it's the most obvious time to be exposed as a moderate in my lifetime

I think it was really on Harris to take care of establishing her own credibility as a successor and she’s largely failed in that I suspect.

In reality there's nothing to be done except for the D's to reset for 2028.

Those who continue to think that Joe will get reelected are wishing on a star. Cook just shifted 6 states toward the R's and away from Joe. The movement toward the R's will get more pronounced the closer we get to Nov and Joe continues to prove his unsuitability.

In reality there's nothing to be done except for the D's to reset for 2028.

Those who continue to think that Joe will get reelected are wishing on a star. Cook just shifted 6 states toward the R's and away from Joe. The movement toward the R's will get more pronounced the closer we get to Nov and Joe continues to prove his unsuitability.

Yep.

Question is who can turn it round, capture the moment and drive Trump backward.

Everyone knows the case is there to be made, but it needs doing by the right ticket.

Yep.

Question is who can turn it round, capture the moment and drive Trump backward.

Everyone knows the case is there to be made, but it needs doing by the right ticket.

They have no bench so this is the impossible dream for this election cycle.

For 2028 trying to elevate any of the craphole governors or mayors into the national office isn't going to work either. Nor is promoting one of the career congress critters or any of yesterday's news candidates going to help.

The D's have no bench and I don't see them finding an unknown rookie with a comprehensive voting block. Depending on who Trump picks as VP (PLEASE let it be Tulsi Gabbard - who seems to be missing from the talk show circuit lately while all the other possible choices are appearing and denying they've been chosen) the D's may not have a winning 2028 candidate either.

In the wake of Joe Biden’s epically awfully terribly poor debate performance against Donald Trump on June 27, it appears that his fundraising spigot has abruptly shut down. Like it or not, money plays a huge part in who wins and who loses in America’s political campaigns, and Dementia Joe is suddenly in huge trouble on the fund-raising front. Donations have fallen by almost half, according to NBC News. We are now witnessing the rats jumping ship in real-time. Somehow, Biden’s disasterous debate performance seems to have woken many donors up, even though anybody who had a functioning brain could have seen this from before the last so-called election. Or maybe (gasp) it didn't matter back then because they managed to hide him away and he could still read the teleprompter.

Anyhow, the games up on that one now, and the rats are swimming hard.

It’s kind of disgusting to watch, actually: Personally, Joe Biden and what he’s done to this country make me puke, but it’s still nauseating to see the very people who propped him up for so long turn on him like starving jackals. Now, they‘re apparently doing the most damaging thing of all to his prospects—withholding their money.

Many of them won’t be coming back, it seems: and that, by itself, spells doom for the Biden campaign. He's toast. I just hope he manages to stay in to the end and is aware enough to watch as he goes down in flames to Trump. Although as we all know, the Democrats are preparing to run a reprise of the 2020 cheating campaign. Lets see how many votes they can invent in key swing states THIS time. Let's also hope it's not enough to start CW2.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...mpaign-fundraising-takes-major-hit-rcna161214

In the wake of Joe Biden’s epically awfully terribly poor debate performance against Donald Trump on June 27, it appears that his fundraising spigot has abruptly shut down. Like it or not, money plays a huge part in who wins and who loses in America’s political campaigns, and Dementia Joe is suddenly in huge trouble on the fund-raising front. Donations have fallen by almost half, according to NBC News. We are now witnessing the rats jumping ship in real-time. Somehow, Biden’s disasterous debate performance seems to have woken many donors up, even though anybody who had a functioning brain could have seen this from before the last so-called election. Or maybe (gasp) it didn't matter back then because they managed to hide him away and he could still read the teleprompter.

Anyhow, the games up on that one now, and the rats are swimming hard.

It’s kind of disgusting to watch, actually: Personally, Joe Biden and what he’s done to this country make me puke, but it’s still nauseating to see the very people who propped him up for so long turn on him like starving jackals. Now, they‘re apparently doing the most damaging thing of all to his prospects—withholding their money.

Many of them won’t be coming back, it seems: and that, by itself, spells doom for the Biden campaign. He's toast. I just hope he manages to stay in to the end and is aware enough to watch as he goes down in flames to Trump. Although as we all know, the Democrats are preparing to run a reprise of the 2020 cheating campaign. Lets see how many votes they can invent in key swing states THIS time. Let's also hope it's not enough to start CW2.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...mpaign-fundraising-takes-major-hit-rcna161214
"One of the sources say....."

I'm not disputing whether fundraising might take a hit, but this type of reporting is useless and worse than waiting for actual numbers.

Well I am glad there is enough preparations to avoid embarrassing moments. I do keep up with this Draft. Democracy will have it's Pride and Rewards.

Jonathan Olvera

Back