RIP TX Rad

I'm sorry to hear this. He was very welcoming and encouraging when I was first starting here, but I didn't know him beyond that.

RIP

This is sad news. Thank you for letting us know and condolences to all of us here and to all his real life people out there. I know it’ll happen to us all eventually, but damn.

Just came across this. I don't know who Tx was but it seems he was well liked.
My condolences to those of you who knew him
Kia kaha ( Be strong)
🫂🫂💐💐🫂🫂

I only rarely interacted with him here, but I'm sad to hear he's gone. He had a lot of great stories, though, which is a nice legacy, even if it is kind of a secret.

Thanks. When I searched for him on the story side of the site using ‘Tx’, his name did not come up though fifteen or so other Tx containing names did. Weird.

Huh. Tested it just now, same deal here, though searching on "TxRad" worked. I got the link I posted previously via his signature rather than a search, so I hadn't noticed that issue until now.

Yeah, this hurts. On so many levels Tx was incredible, fiercely loyal to the hangout and its denizens. He was such a huge shining star here. And the camaraderie - I still laugh at so many Txisms.

Tx - be pain free my friend at peace somewhere clothing optional with lots of coffee and redheads.

Rest in Peace.

“No one is finally dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away, until the clock wound up winds down, until the wine she made has finished its ferment, until the crop they planted is harvested. The span of someone’s life is only the core of their actual existence.”
― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

I think word of this may have been going around via PM, but I don't see a public posting.

TX Rad has passed away.

We all knew he'd been sick for some time and he'd joked about maybe pulling an Ogg, but we don't get that choice

TX was a mentor and a bit of a lit big brother to me. Always supported me, always had my back, and although I've been here long enough to have had to say goodbye to some good people here, this one really cuts deep.

It was an honor to know you, good luck on your next journey, my friend.
I’m sorry to read this. He was a nice guy.

He really was an "old school" Texan, I believe. I wish I could remember more of what he told us about himself. Wasn't he a veteran?

Yes, his profile is still up. His most recent story was this January.

https://www.literotica.com/authors/TxRad
He raced stock cars for some time, and after he retired from the oiil fields began building custom fishing boats out of his garage.

Back