So, you really, really, really hate Trump

too many of them only get their information from newsmax, oann & fox... all of which ignore the reality about trump and push only the synthetic for their audience's consumption. they genuinely do not know. it's been kept from them. trump loves the uneducated.
As I do not read or watch any of those three media site. Do you personally suggest that ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN are more honest sources? Those sources have been lying bastards for 40 years from my personal knowledge. Maybe you have other suggestions?

Yeah there's that unearned arrogance.

If all you can do is an IKYABWAI what the hell are you even doing here.
Ok, I admit I had to look IKYABWAI up. Yeah, an arrogent asshole, at least I admit it. What is your excuse?

We've already got this one foaming at the mouth.

bqmtoBB.gif

I don't need an excuse.

As for how I deal with you, I have a low tolerance for stupidity and idiocy so you get what you get.

Cool, so if you have a low tolerance for stupidity, why are you swallowing the Marxist bullshit so easily?

Cool, so if you have a low tolerance for stupidity, why are you swallowing the Marxist bullshit so easily?

😄

Define Marxist. List which elements of the democratic platform ascribe to Marxism. Further list how those elements are put into play. And then after that go ahead and list the outcome. When you're finished tie all of those elements together with the definition of Marxism.

FYI I won't be holding my breath.

Nope, just enjoying watching you folks twist and turn in the wind...

What "wind"? What "twisting"?

You've been here an hour, and I already have you stalking me in other threads, Deplorable. Only thread I'm in of yours is this one. 🤣🤣

What "wind"? What "twisting"?

You've been here an hour, and I already have you stalking me in other threads, Deplorable. Only thread I'm in of yours is this one. 🤣🤣
Actually, you linked me, it shows up on the little bell thingy in the upper right hand corner. Click on that and it shows when others reference you.... Stalking isn't my thing...

😄

Define Marxist. List which elements of the democratic platform ascribe to Marxism. Further list how those elements are put into play. And then after that go ahead and list the outcome. When you're finished tie all of those elements together with the definition of Marxism.

FYI I won't be holding my breath.
Ahhh... a teacher.... you should be able to figure that one out on your own... would you actually read it and comprehend if I put in the effort to post it? Let me know... I won't do it tonight, but if you really want to learn something I will put in the effort just for you...

Ahhh... a teacher.... you should be able to figure that one out on your own... would you actually read it and comprehend if I put in the effort to post it? Let me know... I won't do it tonight, but if you really want to learn something I will put in the effort just for you...
Cool. You don't know. That's what I thought.

Just another idiot who spouts off without any idea what they're saying.

Cool. You don't know. That's what I thought.

Just another idiot who spouts off without any idea what they're saying.
Oh I know, but I have to sit down and type it out at a 3rd grade level for you. That takes time, so I will work on it as I assume that people will do their own research, but I digress, I will put in the effort just for you as you asked so nicely.

Yeah. And? That's not "stalking". I'm not in other threads of yours. You're following me into multiple threads of mine.

(How many terms does this guy not know?) 🤔😄

So..... I get a red square over the little bell thingy and click on it and that is stalking? Damn... no wonder you are so uptight...

Oh I know, but I have to sit down and type it out at a 3rd grade level for you. That takes time, so I will work on it as I assume that people will do their own research, but I digress, I will put in the effort just for you as you asked so nicely.
"Do their own research"

Aka

I won't give you sources that led me to my conclusion.

Suuuuure.

😄

Spare me your platitudes. You couldn't bother to run a search on the things that Trump has said about his own daughter. Don't try to lecture me about research.

As I do not read or watch any of those three media site. Do you personally suggest that ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN are more honest sources? Those sources have been lying bastards for 40 years from my personal knowledge. Maybe you have other suggestions?
Well then, maybe THIS is your problem. (one of them, at least.)

And yes, ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN are in fact more honest sources. They fact check their information, and avoid any objective bias. Whereas, some of the more dubious sources present unproven conspiracies as fact, and continue to do so even after these sources are debunked. And these media have an objective- to promote a certain world view or support certain political figures- whereas the mainstream news avoids doing so. The main networks may call out a political figure for their missteps- but that does not mean they have an inherant bias, rather, they are doing their duty to expose wrongdoings by a political figure.

Many people fall into the trap of seeking extreme or questionable news outlets to validate their own opinions, whereas a wise person views the unaltered facts as they are, and forms their own opinion based on the facts. You sound like you may have fallen into this trap.

Back