The Gender Genie

Well it doesn't take words like fuck, pussy, cum or ersatz dildo into account.

It thinks I'm a girly. You were right Purr, BluePen, Doc, Earl et al. Sorry Pops. It may have had something to do with the pink dresses you made me wear when I was a baby hmm?

Gauche

Re: Thing's shit

pop_54 said:
Earl and me just love a bit of girlie play;)
Pops, Earl was explaining rugby to me just a while ago. He asked if I knew what "being lifted in the lineout entails". Then he tells me, "One man grabs the front of my thighs and one grabs just under my arse..."

Woo woo woo! I'm all for you ruggers.

Perdita :p

Re: Re: Thing's shit

perdita said:
Pops, Earl was explaining rugby to me just a while ago. He asked if I knew what "being lifted in the lineout entails". Then he tells me, "One man grabs the front of my thighs and one grabs just under my arse..."

Woo woo woo! I'm all for you ruggers.

Perdita :p

Ask him what being 'encouraged to push forward in the scrum' entails sometimes hehe!!

Hey darling, we can lineout any time you want;) :devil:

Ha

gauchecritic said:
Well it doesn't take words like fuck, pussy, cum or ersatz dildo into account.

It thinks I'm a girly. You were right Purr, BluePen, Doc, Earl et al. Sorry Pops. It may have had something to do with the pink dresses you made me wear when I was a baby hmm?

Gauche

Well they wouldn't fit me anymore would they after your mum shrunk them in the wash, so we gave them to you, sorry if it effected you in any way son:D

Pops and I lineout almost every night. And sometimes... his hand slips when he's lifting.

What? Am I the only one here to have seen Bring It On?

The Earl

I tried it with 4 different pieces: I got marked down (up?) as female each time. Statistics don't seem to show 80% accuracy either. Maybe it says something about the sort of people who like to play with tests like this.

Or, it could be all rubbish, of course.

I go with the rubbish theory. Shame, 'cos I almost half believed it.

Well, I've finally got around to submitting my first story. You'll all be able to decide for yourselves soon; whether or not I write like a man. That is if the story gets approved.

Does Lou really write butch? That's the kind of feedback I'll be after. :rolleyes:

Lou :kiss:

Rugger gal here

pop_54 said:
Hey darling, we can lineout any time you want ;) :devil:
I'm ready, man. Wait til you see my crotchless rugby shorts. I'm told I can be braless too.

See you on the field, Pirate (don't bring the bird).

Perdita and Perdita

Good on you, Loulou. It will be accepted and I'll give you good feedback, girl.

Purrditta :heart:

perdita said:
Good on you, Loulou. It will be accepted and I'll give you good feedback, girl.

Purrditta :heart:

Thank you Purrditta, and it will be much appreciated.

Lou-lou :heart:

hi

try as i might, i couldn't get the bloody thing to say i was a bloke, so it might be ok, giggle. i even used dirty words and manly phrases, you know polite ones like "fuck you bitch" and "get on that bed slut".

my friend here couldn't get it to say she's a girl, but that's pleased her, she always wanted to be a bloke:D i always wanted her to be as well;) :p

hay perdita honey, watch old pirate pops in the line out, he's got big hands, giggle;) oh and what i've seen of rugger i'd keep the bra on if i were you.

hay earl sweetheart, you never had your birthday present yet, it's still waiting, all wrapped up and ready;) :D well i might have to put the wrapping back on quickly if you're coming round now, giggle.:D

Re: hi

LorriLove said:
i even used dirty words and manly phrases, you know polite ones like "fuck you bitch" and "get on that bed slut".
You should have said "fuck off, bitch" and "get on the bed, slut". :eek:

Lauren.Hynde said:
From what I've seen so far, I doubt it. ;) :kiss:

What category is it going to be in?

Thank you, Lauren! It's going to be in the Erotic Couplings category. I'd thought I'd break myself in gently, with one of my more tame stories. ;)

Lorri, luv-slut: It will be best w/o a bra given the kind of rugger Pops and I will play. But thanks for the advice. You're the best slut ever.

lurv, Perdita :p

Wow

Tatelou said:
Thank you, Lauren! It's going to be in the Erotic Couplings category. I'd thought I'd break myself in gently, with one of my more tame stories. ;)

If you need any help being broken in gently Lou, just let me know;) :devil:

I'm sure it will be a fine piece of erotic writing love, tame or not, and I shall look forward to reading it later. Let us know when it's up on the board.:)

Re: Wow

pop_54 said:
If you need any help being broken in gently Lou, just let me know;) :devil:

I'm sure it will be a fine piece of erotic writing love, tame or not, and I shall look forward to reading it later. Let us know when it's up on the board.:)

Cheers me lubber. It's not really tame, by most people's standards, but it is by mine. Muahahahaha. :devil:

Lou-lou :kiss:

Hehe!!

perdita said:
Lorri, luv-slut: It will be best w/o a bra given the kind of rugger Pops and I will play. But thanks for the advice. You're the best slut ever.

lurv, Perdita :p

Careful purdy love, she bites that Lorri slut, hey don't tell her I'm about, I've been avoiding her lately:D

Oh yes lover, don't wear a bra, much nicer to let it all hang out in a good close scrum down:devil: :rose: I will:D

pops.........xxxx

Oh, Pops, you do look after me. Not to worry, LL only gives me luv-bites.

Perdita :kiss:

Tatelou said:

That might be a good choice. Personally, I never read Erotic Couplings stories unless they have fucking incredible titles and I see them on the new stories list or if I'm looking for stuff by a particular author.

Last week I read Blue's 1984 (in Erotic Couplings) and it blew me away, so now I'll be more attentive to the category. ;)

hay you

hay perdita love, don't take any notice of old pops, i'll be your slut anytime honey;)

hay pops you old git, where you been lately:D hiding from lorri hay, can't have that:D i can see i'm going to have to take you in hand:devil: :p

hay tatelou honey i'll look out for your story, i hope it aint too tame, i need a nice hot something to wind me up:D

Lauren.Hynde said:
Last week I read Blue's 1984 (in Erotic Couplings) and it blew me away, so now I'll be more attentive to the category. ;)

I'm off to check out that story, before I go to bed. ;)

Lou :rose:

Ps Cheers Lorri :heart:

Back