"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just knew you were all laughing

*sob*

Thank you for the welcome, it seems a good place to be :)

Hey! No crying allowed! If you have angst or anguish, save it for your next poem! :devil:

Like Champ said "Don't be afraid of our laughter". We are laughing, but that's OK - we laugh at ourselves here A LOT! :D
It's TRUE! Would a dumb, blonde lesbian mommy (and Flying Love Monkey) lie?
:cattail:

bijou, thanks for your comment on the come-down rain. You're right about bdsm themes in poetry. They can be over the top. This one isn't really as subtle as some of written in the past.

bijou, thanks for your comment on the come-down rain. You're right about bdsm themes in poetry. They can be over the top. This one isn't really as subtle as some of written in the past.

It was a pleasure to read. I've tried work on that theme a lot and failed miserably because it tends to get so theatrical. But then, you're just damn good.

I save up about a month of reviews and then bang through them and go comment occasionally. There has been some phenomenal work going on around here.

bj

UYS and Bj, thanks for the comments you've left on my poems. I haven't checked comments in a while, and am just seeing them now. If I miss a few, blame my head, not my heart.

:rose:

I've tried work on that theme a lot and failed miserably because it tends to get so theatrical.

bj
The majority of bdsm poems on literotica are written while the poets are a tad... emotional.
I'm going to have to post some of other bdsm poetry. I have a few you might like.
And I have a feeling that you do not fail miserably. You're an excellent poet.

Ahhh, thanks! I really think Skinshed is a bit of a disturbing read, so I was really iffy about posting it. But what the heck, I'm a disturbed person. :D

Disturbing is a plus if it's honest and not ridiculous drama.

Disturbing is a plus if it's honest and not ridiculous drama.
Most, if not all, my poems are honest and real and that's kind of disturing in a way. lol
Anyway, I just got home and I think you have a new poem up. I'm getting ready to read it in a minute.

Anon Feedback

Hey, if you're the one who sent me anonymous feedback, please email me again and give me some way to communicate with you. Your feedback was interesting but a little confusing. Maybe it was confusing because you might have misunderstood the poem. Anyway, send a message if you can. :)

Hey, if you're the one who sent me anonymous feedback, please email me again and give me some way to communicate with you. Your feedback was interesting but a little confusing. Maybe it was confusing because you might have misunderstood the poem. Anyway, send a message if you can. :)

So, you got interesting anonymous feedback today too? I was called a "Do Do Head."

Thanks, Leon, for the mention of my Parsifal variation today. And many thanks to Evie, SB, and lindiana for their commentings. They're all appreciated.

Repetoire
If you haven't read it, go do it.
Thanks for the high recommendations on this one, Eve. I just got into a dance with that civilization thread and had to write something. This was a comment about sex and morality all tied into the whole idea of being civilized. A serendipitous poem, I think.

Thank you to everyone who commented on my latest poem.

I can't believe I was dumb enough to make such a basic and stupid spelling error!

My primary school teacher would take the ruler to my knuckles for that one!!

Thank you Le Broz for your help with the change of line, you are right it does scan better with your change of words.

I am always happy to get comments and learn to improve.

I am working on a humorous poem at present, but keep coming unstuck.

But working through it keeps me out of trouble lol

Thanks, Evie and SB for mentioning and commenting on this last one. Much appreciated.

Thanks, Evie and SB for mentioning and commenting on this last one. Much appreciated.
I wish you had gotten more feedback.

I listed many good poems for today and I don't think any of them received feedback, except for what I left. (Oh, Senna did post a comment) Poets, where are you? Are you reading the reviews? The poems? Hello? :mad: :caning:

I wish you had gotten more feedback.

I listed many good poems for today and I don't think any of them received feedback, except for what I left. (Oh, Senna did post a comment) Poets, where are you? Are you reading the reviews? The poems? Hello? :mad: :caning:
I'll try and go through at least the recommended poems tomorrow, after I've done my Command Performance.

And yours. You've posted a lot of poems and I have been remiss in commenting on them, although I may just end up saying "Another good poem, Eve!"

I kind of hate to do that, but sometimes that is all I've got to give.

Know anything about Power Point? :cool:

I'll try and go through at least the recommended poems tomorrow, after I've done my Command Performance.

And yours. You've posted a lot of poems and I have been remiss in commenting on them, although I may just end up saying "Another good poem, Eve!"

I kind of hate to do that, but sometimes that is all I've got to give.

Know anything about Power Point? :cool:
Well, I wasn't talking about you, silly. lol
I know it's hard for many of us to get around to reading and commenting. I guess I was just pleased with many of the poems today, and I was hoping more people would comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back