"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your reviews this week folks (especially the double dipper Eve). You keep the new poems alive here at Lit and your completed task is very under-rewarded.

:rose: :heart: :kiss:

Thank you Ms. Eve!

Even through the halogen (a cento)
by annaswirls

Even through the halogen
I worry about us,

I also worry. I worry she'll become such a good poet, she'll eat the rest of us. Eat us all up! Fab cento, swirls.

It was easy with the material given-- I love the "I worry about us" as soon as I found that, the rest fell into place. I want to do a "I worry about us" challenge. Maybe for April? I guess April would be for fools. Maybe May? May I propose a "I worry about Us" challenge in May?

Naked Masquerade Guest List
by annaswirls

~All Titles by smithpeter~
March Bonus Challenge: Cento/Masquerade

A poet can't go wrong using any of Doug's words. Give this one a read.

You know I take this kind of statement as a challenge

Here are two that suck. I am bad.

a most awesome thing, Bottled Water
Big Drop, Big Bowl,spilling
It Sucks Life!

Later, at the pub oral by proxy
Earth Day Women eating instructions,
Ghosts and Souls, Slurp Silent, Slurp Deep

She Weighed Much, She's Heavy
Two Cookie Flavors
grape, grape plum out of night
chew me, poisoned Thinly Sliced Meat

Thank you Ms. Eve!

It was easy with the material given-- I love the "I worry about us" as soon as I found that, the rest fell into place. I want to do a "I worry about us" challenge. Maybe for April? I guess April would be for fools. Maybe May? May I propose a "I worry about Us" challenge in May?

You know I take this kind of statement as a challenge

Here are two that suck. I am bad.

a most awesome thing, Bottled Water
Big Drop, Big Bowl,spilling
It Sucks Life!

Later, at the pub oral by proxy
Earth Day Women eating instructions,
Ghosts and Souls, Slurp Silent, Slurp Deep

She Weighed Much, She's Heavy
Two Cookie Flavors
grape, grape plum out of night
chew me, poisoned Thinly Sliced Meat

They don't suck. lol I like them. Seriously, most of his titles are poetic. And there are so many that you could write dozens of poems.
Anyway, glad you're here, writing, posting. :cattail:

They don't suck. lol I like them. Seriously, most of his titles are poetic. And there are so many that you could write dozens of poems.
Anyway, glad you're here, writing, posting. :cattail:

yeah, I did not try hard enough to make them suck. sigh. guess it is an impossible task :) Maybe I will just rearrange his titles until I retire

I like this sig pic better, the other one stimulated my gag reflex :)

yeah, I did not try hard enough to make them suck. sigh. guess it is an impossible task :) Maybe I will just rearrange his titles until I retire

I like this sig pic better, the other one stimulated my gag reflex :)

uh, my zex zombies? :D

May I propose a "I worry about Us" challenge in May?
Would this qualify? You stress "Us", hence most probably it would not? (for formal reasons, while it really is about "us").

(BTW, I am not able to find my (pre-historical :)) cento poems on this board--they consisted of the titles of my poems, and in the Literotica alphabetical order; the first one used alphabetically earlier listed poems, the second some later listed poems. That's what I remember. If someone could find them for me, I'd be glad.)

Would this qualify? You stress "Us", hence most probably it would not? (for formal reasons, while it really is about "us").

(BTW, I am not able to find my (pre-historical :)) cento poems on this board--they consisted of the titles of my poems, and in the Literotica alphabetical order; the first one used alphabetically earlier listed poems, the second some later listed poems. That's what I remember. If someone could find them for me, I'd be glad.)

I think it would qualify. It's a damn good worry poem. The first two lines? I've been there.

I propose you don't do anything mildly exciting in May as I will be in the good old US of A for half of it

*Goes to look at map* don't think so we come to Las Vegas every other year we own timeshare there so just have to pay air fares which is bad enough and its a looooooooooooong flight

Last edited:
*Goes to look at map* don't think so we come to Las Vegas every other year we own timeshare there so just have to pay air fares which is bad enough and its a looooooooooooong flight

Sounds like fun. I can imagine the flight is super long. Hey, you can write poetry on the flight. ;)

it would qualify if you just wrote it ;)

Ah Vegas. I don't know anyone there-- Denis used to but he moved. I have not been since I was a kid half asleep as we drove through on our way to Cali.

Sounds like fun. I can imagine the flight is super long. Hey, you can write poetry on the flight. ;)

Oh sure that will be right! With babies wailing and people (mentioning no names) snoring!

Ah Vegas. I don't know anyone there-- Denis used to but he moved. I have not been since I was a kid half asleep as we drove through on our way to Cali.

I love Vegas and this year if it's not too expensive I want to go on the Indian glass bridge. Yeah I know I am nuts but I love heights ...... make me feel quite orgasmic lol when the plane takes off I get all tingly!

Tell you a secret Eve if you promise not to tell anyone ... I stumbled on it too. Never mind we can stumble along together

Tell you a secret Eve if you promise not to tell anyone ... I stumbled on it too. Never mind we can stumble along together

Almost every terzanelle I've written has had one stumble line. So I make the best of it and realize that forms are the devil! :mad:

My thanks to Eve and Bluebell for giving my acrostic and ballad a nod, I also thank Pandora and the lovely UYS for their comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back