in all it's glory,
leading to suckable testicles.
Extending a tongue tip
I tickled from bottom
to delicious hole, tasting gently,
before engulfing,
suckling deeply to begin a rhythm.
He moaned.
I thought you didn't like free verse. At least it wasn't a triolet:rolleyes:or a haiku:eek:
:heart::rose:
that chippy is a bad one....

I thought you didn't like free verse. At least it wasn't a triolet:rolleyes:or a haiku:eek:
:heart::rose:
that chippy is a bad one....

never said I didn't like free verse loads of my submitted stuff is but I find form easier and it comes more naturally as thats how I was taught poetry in school ........... soooooooo do you like your 'member' poem? :D:devil:

never said I didn't like free verse loads of my submitted stuff is but I find form easier and it comes more naturally as thats how I was taught poetry in school ........... soooooooo do you like your 'member' poem? :D:devil:
I suppose it would have been to much to ask for a canto.
I'm just amazed at you bad girls, I would make a joke about the use "poetic tools" .....

relieved it wasn't a haiku
:heart:

Good stuff today (again) make sure everyone reads.

Gotta get so can't thank everyone the way I should for comments on Heated Theater Steam.

Trestesse2--thanks for the edit. The poem (aforementioned) is now one of my erotic favs (of my work).

Chippy--the poem in progress is gonna rock when I finish--you helped me sort the last problems out.

I'm gardening, chippy.

Last edited:
espie, you rock already :)

thanks for the comments on the gardening poem ;) oh, and twelveoh - of course ... i'm always tinkering about in the dirt. i often have to go get the gloves, though, having first begun without them :eek:

First, my apologies for absence--I'm busy working and I have a major housemove in the offing--I give myself an hour each evening to write. So I have been remiss with comments, reading and posting. I hope to get round to it soon!

Thankyou to chip for the recommend, and for her comments, and to 1201, vrose, Espie, Tess, Angleline, Maria and Hyades for comments on various poems. I am extremely grateful for your time and energy--and, since I have been very experimental lately, your sticking with me:)

Oh and I must thank my anonymous admirer who gets in before anyone else--almost as soon as my poems are published!-to put a 3 on, sadly with no comment. I admire your fortitude and your head for maths, sincerely:D

I just happened to notice how a couple of my old poems (both with H's) have recently been targeted with a lot of low votes without comments. Is someone bearing a grudge? :D

espie, you rock already :)

thanks for the comments on the gardening poem ;) oh, and twelveoh - of course ... i'm always tinkering about in the dirt. i often have to go get the gloves, though, having first begun without them :eek:
As far as I can tell, your contribution to Literotica is one poem worth remembering. I don't know that I've ever read a critique of a poem among all your critiques of your fellow Lit poets. Most resemble:

Twelveoone02/20/11

are you Sirius? 100.
BTW poem had a dog and a star in it.
I beginning to notice a pattern, of not so serious comments, what can we do about that?
In the future, the next time I see a garden poem, I don't feel over-inclined to impress myself, I will leave a garden pun, OK chipper?

First, my apologies for absence--I'm busy working and I have a major housemove in the offing--I give myself an hour each evening to write. So I have been remiss with comments, reading and posting. I hope to get round to it soon!

Thankyou to chip for the recommend, and for her comments, and to 1201, vrose, Espie, Tess, Angleline, Maria and Hyades for comments on various poems. I am extremely grateful for your time and energy--and, since I have been very experimental lately, your sticking with me:)

Oh and I must thank my anonymous admirer who gets in before anyone else--almost as soon as my poems are published!-to put a 3 on, sadly with no comment. I admire your fortitude and your head for maths, sincerely:D
each must vote as their conscience dictates. we should be pleased to be getting votes at all :D :D

and major house move? wonderful! x

I just happened to notice how a couple of my old poems (both with H's) have recently been targeted with a lot of low votes without comments. Is someone bearing a grudge? :D
it's not just you - i've been garnering them too, but what the hell? if someone think's it's worth a moderate 3, then that's ok by me - i vote threes when i think the poem's only moderate. my own little red H, my first and only, lol, also went walkabouts - but this is life! beware, or you'll sound like you're whinging! :eek: :D

BTW poem had a dog and a star in it.
I beginning to notice a pattern, of not so serious comments, what can we do about that?
In the future, the next time I see a garden poem, I don't feel over-inclined to impress myself, I will leave a garden pun, OK chipper?
beats me...

puns are ok, gnomes, not so much, right? :cool:

...and comments too, huh, huh? BTW I gave greenmountain guy a 100, couldn't tell him that, it would spoil the visual.

*splutters*

damn, coffee in my keyboard, again.

visuals are everything. well, visuals and sound. well, visuals and sound and rhythm... well ...

*shut up, butty*

Thank you for your comments on Cockney Blitz and I hold my hand up to teasing you to see how you would cope with the Cockney slang, but I did go easy on you if I had used the rhyming slang I would have lost all but the English contingent!

Thank you for your comments on Cockney Blitz and I hold my hand up to teasing you to see how you would cope with the Cockney slang, but I did go easy on you if I had used the rhyming slang I would have lost all but the English contingent!
I was disappointed, I wanted to hear that. That's why you only got 100.

Thanks for all the comments on by moonlight in the afterlife guys. Chip, I knew that line would blow you away. Came to me in a flash when I was involved in the fifth or six draft. Espie, always pay attention to the title with my poems. I always work so addition meaning into them.

This poem sprung from a near death experience I had as a teen. I won't go into it here but lets say in was characterised by (stealing a line here) an unbearable lightness of being. This poem was a bastard to finish. It started as a four line poem and blew out to fifteen lines in attempt to hit it and in the last draft went back to four. This one was an adventure in editing!:D

Thanks for all the comments on by moonlight in the afterlife guys. Chip, I knew that line would blow you away. Came to me in a flash when I was involved in the fifth or six draft. Espie, always pay attention to the title with my poems. I always work so addition meaning into them.

This poem sprung from a near death experience I had as a teen. I won't go into it here but lets say in was characterised by (stealing a line here) an unbearable lightness of being. This poem was a bastard to finish. It started as a four line poem and blew out to fifteen lines in attempt to hit it and in the last draft went back to four. This one was an adventure in editing!:D

I've been trying to catch up on my commenting if folks would like to check their comments again

Thank you to .........Maria and Hyades for comments on various poems. I am extremely grateful for your time and energy--and, since I have been very experimental lately, your sticking with me:)

:D

I'm just sorry I haven't had more time to give to what is so very deserving here. Usually when I do have time, it is early morning.

It's been an unusually warm February here after what the meteorologists say is the coldest winter on record and I have been readying my garden for planting. Starting seedlings indoors and such. Looks like there will be a prolific pepper harvest this fall:)

It has been a pleasure reading those of you who are new to me even though you have been here a while..

There's so many good ones, I can't even list you all and it has been an escapists dream, all your gorgeous hard work.

:rose:

Last edited:
Anonymous - i replied to you on the comments section of 'new poets...' but would thank you here, also, for getting me to look closer at my choices and the reasoning behind them. it helped to clarify why i wrote it the way i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back